- Ryan Getzlaf leads Ducks past Stars 3-2 in Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-14 1:57 am
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 am
- Bonino puts Ducks past Avalanche in season finale Updated: Apr-14-14 12:12 am
- Ducks beat Kings 4-3 in SO, clinch West's top seed Updated: Apr-13-14 3:06 am
- Ducks beat Sharks 5-2, clinch Pacific title Updated: Apr-10-14 2:21 am
- Gibson makes 18 saves in debut, Ducks down Canucks Updated: Apr-08-14 3:21 am
- Hall has goal, 2 assists in Oilers' win over Ducks Updated: Apr-07-14 12:23 am
- Fisher, Wilson lead Predators past Ducks, 5-2 Updated: Apr-05-14 2:03 am
- Perry scores 2 of Ducks' 3 goals in 3rd period Updated: Apr-03-14 2:08 am
- Robidas' OT lifts Ducks over Jets 5-4 Updated: Apr-01-14 2:29 am
- Cogliano and Ducks fend off Flames for 3-2 win Updated: Mar-27-14 2:44 am
- Anaheim Ducks end home skid, drill Panthers 6-2 Updated: Mar-24-14 12:30 am
- Oregon hits speed bump, falls 85-77 to Wisconsin Updated: Mar-23-14 12:42 am
- Wisconsin wins 85-77 thriller over Oregon Updated: Mar-23-14 12:02 am
- Sharks move into 1st with 3-2 win over Ducks Updated: Mar-21-14 2:23 am
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf wore the strain all over his exhausted face. In the past 51 hours or so, he had taken a slap shot to the jaw, attended the birth of his third child and propelled the Anaheim Ducks to two gritty playoff victories.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Bonino scored 1:33 into overtime, and the Anaheim Ducks finished the best regular season in franchise history with a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday night.
ANAHEIM, California - When Jakob Silfverberg's short-handed goal rattled into the Sharks' empty net, the Anaheim Ducks could finally celebrate a division title that nearly got away.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - John Gibson put an end to Vancouver's playoff hopes with a perfect start to his career.
EDMONTON, Alberta - All that is left for the Edmonton Oilers to do in the regular season is to spoil the postseason plans of others.
ANAHEIM, California - The Nashville Predators took advantage of their breaks and preserved their slim playoff chances.
ANAHEIM, California - Corey Perry got to 40 goals and helped the Anaheim Ducks reach 50 wins.
MILWAUKEE - Up-tempo Oregon ran into a big red speed bump.
MILWAUKEE - As an ear-splitting roar enveloped the arena, the Wisconsin Badgers pointed to their chests and strutted off the floor as if they had won a prize fight.
SAN JOSE, California - After erasing Anaheim's 13-point lead in the standings the past two months, a one-goal deficit in the third period was only a minor speed bump for Brent Burns and the San Jose Sharks.