- Scandrick signs 1-year extension with Cowboys through 2019 Updated: May-22-15 5:03 pm
IRVING, Texas - Cornerback Orlando Scandrick has the raise he sought by skipping the first two weeks of voluntary offseason workouts with the Dallas Cowboys.
- AP source: Giants tackle Will Beatty tears pectoral muscle Updated: May-20-15 5:48 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants starting left tackle Will Beatty is going to be sidelined up to six months after tearing a pectoral muscle, a person with knowledge of the injury told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
- Cowboys sign second-round pick Randy Gregory Updated: May-20-15 4:36 pm
IRVING, Texas - Randy Gregory will be under contract when the Dallas Cowboys have their first full offseason practice next week.
- Cowboys re-sign fullback Tyler Clutts, release Jed Collins Updated: May-18-15 5:29 pm
- Redskins counting on rookie to add power to running game Updated: May-16-15 4:56 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Alfred Morris has been one of the NFL's top running backs since Washington drafted him in the sixth round in 2012.
- Falcons sign former Redskins tackle Tyler Polumbus Updated: May-14-15 7:20 pm
- Cowboys sign special teams ace McCray after year in Chicago Updated: May-14-15 3:59 pm
- Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. chosen for Madden cover Updated: May-14-15 1:26 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Fans often compare Odell Beckham's one-handed grabs to plays only possible in video games. Now they're handing the Giants receiver the cover of football's biggest console franchise.
- Cowboys DE Greg Hardy's seized guns to be sold or auctioned Updated: May-13-15 5:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A Mecklenburg County Sheriff's spokesman says the 10 guns seized last year from Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy's apartment following a domestic violence incident will be sold or auctioned off at a later date.
- Appeal denied for tribal leader who accepted Redskins gifts Updated: May-13-15 5:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - An American Indian tribe in Utah won't reinstate a leader ousted from office for accepting gifts from the Washington Redskins.
- 3 proposals for extra points on table for NFL owners Updated: May-13-15 11:58 am
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL owners will consider three proposals for changing the extra point when they hold their spring meetings next week.
- 1st-round draft pick Brandon Scherff signs with Redskins Updated: May-12-15 3:08 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - First-round draft pick Brandon Scherff has signed his rookie contract with the Washington Redskins.
- Reid hits NFL over 'racist' Redskins name Updated: May-12-15 2:19 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid says the National Football League is more concerned with air in footballs than the Washington Redskins' "racist" name.
- Giants sign 4 undrafted free agents, cut 3 players Updated: May-11-15 3:18 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have signed four players who came to a rookie camp last weekend on a tryout basis.
- Redskins sign or agree to terms with 9 of 10 draft picks Updated: May-11-15 11:02 am
- Giants defensive coordinator Spagnuolo faces challenges Updated: May-09-15 5:02 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Steve Spagnuolo didn't let the New York Giants' relative talent level impact his decision to accept an opportunity for a second go-around as coach Tom Coughlin's defensive coordinator.
- Cowboys see Garrett as right teacher for chemistry test Updated: May-08-15 8:20 pm
IRVING, Texas - Randy Gregory glanced toward Dez Bryant's locker several times, the new Dallas defensive end noting he didn't think it was an accident his neighbor was an All-Pro receiver whose career started with off-the-field issues.
- Waste of time: Texas House votes to keep daylight savings Updated: May-08-15 6:02 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas House push to exclude the state from observing daylight saving time has collapsed amid concerns that doing so would make residents choose between going to church and watching the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys' Brent retiring again after drunken-driving crash Updated: May-08-15 4:29 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Josh Brent is retiring for the second time since the drunken-driving crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown and derailed his career.
- Rutgers longshot Nova trying for 3rd QB spot with Giants Updated: May-08-15 4:02 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Gary Nova had offers to attend the rookie minicamps of the Bears, Vikings, Colts, and Dolphins, and might have had a realistic chance of making one of the teams.
- LSU's Collins signs with Cowboys after draft hopes dashed Updated: May-07-15 8:06 pm
- Ryan won't 'muzzle' Bills after McCoy questions Chip Kelly Updated: May-06-15 4:02 pm
- GM McCloughan focused on big schools in 1st draft with Skins Updated: May-04-15 6:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - General manager Scot McCloughan's first draft with the Washington Redskins appears to reflect some basic beliefs about building a team, including the importance of size - of the players, yes, but also their schools.
- Assembly approves ban on Redskins school team name Updated: May-04-15 5:28 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The state Assembly has approved legislation barring California public schools from using the Redskins name for teams and mascots.
- Cowboys not picking up 5th year of Claiborne's rookie deal Updated: May-04-15 2:32 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are not picking up the fifth-year option of Morris Claiborne's rookie contract, making the injury-plagued cornerback eligible for free agency after the 2015 season.