- Cowboys think they have depth to replace injured Scandrick Updated: Aug-26-15 9:09 pm
OXNARD, California - Orlando Scandrick's season-ending knee injury was a flashback for Dallas coach Jason Garrett to losing linebacker Sean Lee during the offseason a year earlier.
- Beckham intends to have fun even if it makes him a target Updated: Aug-26-15 5:59 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Odell Beckham Jr. is well aware how annoying he can be on the field.
- Redskins' Galette injuries left ankle during practice Updated: Aug-26-15 5:36 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington linebacker Junior Galette injured his left ankle in the final minutes of Wednesday's practice.
- Umenyiora signs 1-day contract to retire as a New York Giant Updated: Aug-26-15 3:50 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora has retired as a member of the New York Giants.
- AP source: Cowboys' Scandrick out for year with knee injury Updated: Aug-26-15 12:42 am
Orlando Scandrick's season is over before it started after the Dallas cornerback tore two ligaments in his right knee in practice at training camp Tuesday.
- Victor Cruz believes he will be ready for Giants opener Updated: Aug-25-15 7:30 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Receiver Victor Cruz is hoping to be ready for the New York Giants' regular-season opener against Dallas despite not playing in the first two games of the preseason.
- Reed expects to make preseason debut Saturday vs. Ravens Updated: Aug-25-15 5:45 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington tight end Jordan Reed, who missed the team's first two preseason games with a strained hamstring, said Tuesday that he expects to play against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Healthy eating helps NFL players achieve fitness goals Updated: Aug-25-15 2:57 am
PHILADELPHIA - Long before Chip Kelly arrived in Philadelphia and banned junk food in favor of personalized smoothies, fitness experts have been helping NFL players get bigger, stronger and faster by changing their eating habits.
- Jets sign tight end LaCosse, D-lineman Walls waived-injured Updated: Aug-24-15 8:38 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have signed rookie tight end Matt LaCosse, and waived-injured rookie defensive lineman Davon Walls.
- Eagles, NFL disagree over hit on Sam Bradford's knees Updated: Aug-24-15 7:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The NFL says Terrell Suggs' hit on Sam Bradford's knees on Saturday night wasn't illegal and shouldn't have been a penalty.
- Geno Smith at Jets practice for 1st time since jaw broken Updated: Aug-24-15 6:51 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith is working his way back to playing. For now, a visit to practice counts as progress for the New York Jets quarterback.
- Ravens RB Taliaferro to miss several weeks with knee injury Updated: Aug-24-15 5:06 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - In the corner of the Baltimore Ravens practice field Monday, a cozy group of eight offensive linemen went through drills.
- Preseason and training camp injuries mount up Updated: Aug-24-15 4:03 pm
The games don't count. That makes the pain from major preseason injuries even more, well, painful.
- Giants' shaky offense not a big worry for Manning, Coughlin Updated: Aug-24-15 3:42 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning and the Giants starting offense have been a preseason dud so far, but bad numbers haven't bothered the quarterback and coach Tom Coughlin.
- Defensive lineman Mike Purcell's pick-6 highlight for 49ers Updated: Aug-24-15 12:41 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Long black hair swinging from his helmet, 303-pound defensive lineman Mike Purcell - not strong-armed quarterback Colin Kaepernick - provided the highlight touchdown of the night for the San Francisco 49ers.
- Cowboys owner Jones apologizes to 49ers for grass comment Updated: Aug-24-15 12:00 am
- Jets' Wilkerson practices, hopeful to play vs. Giants Updated: Aug-23-15 10:38 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - The New York Jets hope Mo's a go for their third preseason game.
- Robert Griffin III returns to practice following concussion Updated: Aug-23-15 6:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Robert Griffin III returned to practice Sunday, three days after the Washington quarterback left the Redskins' exhibition game against the Detroit Lions because of a concussion.
- Giants hit with more injuries, safety Bennett Jackson out Updated: Aug-23-15 6:23 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants starting safety Bennett Jackson suffered a major knee injury against the Jacksonville Jaguars and will be lost for the season, the latest injury that has ravaged the team's most inexperienced position.
- Eagles rolling after lopsided preseason wins Updated: Aug-23-15 4:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Two impressive preseason wins are still preseason wins.
- Giants linebacker Beason sprains knee against Jaguars Updated: Aug-23-15 12:38 am
- Bortles and Jags' offense looks ready, Eli and Giants not Updated: Aug-23-15 12:29 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Blake Bortles and the Jacksonville Jaguars look primed for the regular season.
- Bradford, Murray look sharp in Eagles' 40-17 win over Ravens Updated: Aug-22-15 11:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The first hit Sam Bradford took was an illegal one and he wasn't happy about it.
- Redskins TE Hamm says QB Griffin is 'fine' after concussion Updated: Aug-22-15 5:43 pm
- Cowboys concerned with 49ers' turf for preseason game Updated: Aug-21-15 8:24 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas owner Jerry Jones suggested Friday that the Cowboys could sit quarterback Tony Romo and other starters for a preseason game in San Francisco over concerns with the troublesome turf at Levi's Stadium.