- LB Mark Herzlich re-signs with New York Giants Updated: Mar-07-14 7:05 pm
- Cowboys release Costa, redo Bernadeau in cap moves Updated: Mar-07-14 5:10 pm
- AP sources: Vick, Eagles haven't ruled out return Updated: Mar-06-14 7:51 pm
- Bears agree to deal with Ratliff Updated: Mar-05-14 8:45 pm
- Cowboys rework deals for Romo, Lee, Scandrick Updated: Mar-04-14 7:39 pm
- Redskins cut DL Adam Carriker, punter Sav Rocca. Updated: Mar-04-14 5:02 pm
- Eagles release WR Jason Avant Updated: Mar-04-14 3:35 pm
- Eagles sign DL Thornton to 1-year contract Updated: Mar-03-14 11:38 pm
- Redskins place franchise tag on LB Brian Orakpo Updated: Mar-03-14 6:24 pm
- WR Jeremy Maclin, Eagles agree to 1-year contract Updated: Feb-28-14 7:41 pm
- McAdoo wants Giants to play solid, smart offense Updated: Feb-27-14 4:29 pm
- Eagles agree to deals with WR Cooper, C Kelce Updated: Feb-27-14 3:37 pm
- Redskins re-sign DL Chris Baker to 3-yr, $12M deal Updated: Feb-27-14 3:33 pm
- Giants and Bills to play in Hall of Fame game Updated: Feb-27-14 1:48 pm
- American Cup gymnastics set for home of Cowboys Updated: Feb-26-14 5:55 pm
- Eagles, LT Jason Peters agree on 5-year deal Updated: Feb-26-14 4:17 pm
- Report: Plea deal offered to former Giant's son Updated: Feb-25-14 7:37 am
- Giants and Coughlin agree on contract extension Updated: Feb-21-14 4:00 pm
- Redskins' Fred Davis charged with DWI Updated: Feb-21-14 11:09 am
- Back in Philly, T.O. still thinks he can play Updated: Feb-20-14 6:02 pm
- Trial set for suspect in death of Redskins' Taylor Updated: Feb-20-14 10:59 am
- Redskins TE Davis explains latest NFL suspension Updated: Feb-19-14 6:02 pm
- Cowboys win coin flip, will pick 16th in draft Updated: Feb-19-14 1:57 pm
- CB Hall signs contract to remain with Redskins Updated: Feb-19-14 1:29 pm
- Lawmakers, Redskins spar over team name Updated: Feb-10-14 12:30 pm
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a two-year contract with veteran defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff.
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins placed a franchise tag on three-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker Brian Orakpo on Monday, all but ensuring he will remain with the team next season.
PHILADELPHIA - Jeremy Maclin gets a second chance to play in Chip Kelly's offense.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Ben McAdoo plans to mix and match what he learned with the Green Bay Packers with parts of the Kevin Gilbride's playbook in coming up with a new offense for the New York Giants.
PHILADELPHIA - Keeping key parts of their offense together for a long time is clearly a priority for the Philadelphia Eagles.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The American Cup is set to be the first gymnastics event in the $1.2 billion home of the Dallas Cowboys next year.
PHILADELPHIA - Jason Peters will protect the quarterback's blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia.
SOMERVILLE, New Jersey - The son of a former New York Giants football player is being offered a plea agreement in his assault by auto case.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
VIENNA, Virginia - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation.
PHILADELPHIA - Terrell Owens sees NFL players making the police blotter and shakes his head.
MIAMI - A May trial date has been set for one of the remaining three suspects in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor, who was fatally shot during a burglary at his South Florida home.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis wants everyone to know that his latest NFL suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance - and not a repeat of the recreational drug use that got him into trouble in the past.
DeAngelo Hall has signed his four-year contract to remain with the Washington Redskins.
ASHBURN, Virginia - The latest back-and-forth over the Washington Redskins name includes a stern letter from two lawmakers and a new "community voices" campaign from the team.