- Spanish league appeals FIFA switch of 2022 World Cup dates Updated: Jun-28-15 4:50 pm
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The Spanish football league is challenging FIFA's to switch the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to November-December.
- South Korea beats Spain 2-1, advances in Women's World Cup Updated: Jun-17-15 9:50 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - Soo-yun Kim scored the winner in the 78th minute to cap South Korea's 2-1 comeback over Spain Wednesday night at Ottawa, Ontario, to reach the knockout stage of the Women's World Cup.
- Europe's leading powers look to restore order in qualifying Updated: Jun-11-15 4:54 am
LONDON - Some of Europe's less-heralded football nations are on a roll in qualifying for the 2016 European Championship - and leaving many of the continent's traditional powers struggling to keep up.
- Rodriguez Cedeno's goal earns Costa Rica 1-1 draw with Spain Updated: Jun-09-15 6:29 pm
Raquel Rodriguez Cedeno's first-half goal gave Costa Rica a 1-1 draw against Spain at Montreal on Tuesday in the Women's World Cup debut for both countries.
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final:
- In Trinidad, former FIFA executive seen as 'our Robin Hood' Updated: Jun-04-15 8:16 pm
PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad - In one moment, Jack Warner is on TV telling his countrymen he fears for his life. An hour later, he's standing on a packed narrow street at a political rally, boasting that he fears nothing.