- Suspect in South Dakota killing arrested in Wyoming Updated: Apr-28-16 2:50 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A suspect in a killing outside of a South Dakota casino last week led troopers on a high-speed chase through western Nebraska before his tires were taken out and he was arrested in Wyoming, authorities said.
- Louisiana woman killed in pileup on I-80 near Arlington Updated: Apr-27-16 11:32 pm
ARLINGTON, Wyoming - Authorities say a Louisiana woman was killed in a pileup on Interstate 80 west of Arlington.
- Wyoming legislators continue to struggle with marijuana laws Updated: Apr-27-16 7:17 pm
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers continue to wrestle with setting criminal penalties for possession of marijuana edibles that are increasingly coming in from Colorado and other states where the drug is legal.
- M-6 crumbling near Grand Rapids years ahead of schedule Updated: Apr-27-16 1:38 pm
WYOMING, Michigan - Concrete is crumbling on a three-mile stretch of the M-6 freeway south of Grand Rapids years before it should've started deteriorating, according to state transportation officials.
- Wyoming, Montana holding discussions on water Updated: Apr-24-16 4:04 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Officials from the Wyoming Attorney General's Office are holding a conference call Monday with officials in Montana to discuss a solution to an ongoing conflict over water rights along the Tongue River.
- Woman killed in crash near Cokeville in southwest Wyoming Updated: Apr-19-16 11:57 pm
COKEVILLE, Wyoming - Authorities say a woman who was killed in a crash in southwest Wyoming was not wearing a seatbelt and might have been texting at the time.
- Wyoming US House candidates to debate in Casper this summer Updated: Apr-16-16 2:03 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Candidates for Wyoming's only seat in the U.S. House of Representatives will face off this summer at a debate at Casper College.
- Sarah Palin cancels Trump appearance in Casper Updated: Apr-15-16 9:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will no longer attend the Wyoming Republican State Convention this weekend.
- New 70 mph signs posted on Wyoming highways Updated: Apr-14-16 2:13 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Drivers in Wyoming can now go a little faster along hundreds of miles of highways as new 70 mph signs get installed across the state.
- Groups file new challenge to Wyoming data-trespassing laws Updated: Apr-12-16 7:27 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A coalition of environmental, animal rights and other groups has filed a new legal challenge to revised Wyoming laws that prohibit trespassing on private land to collect data.
- Wyoming Senate leader Phil Nicholas won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-07-16 6:52 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - After 20 years in the Legislature, Wyoming Senate President Phil Nicholas made it official on Thursday that he won't seek re-election after serving out his term that runs through this year.
- More senior Wyoming lawmakers say they won't be back Updated: Apr-06-16 7:21 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The list of veteran Wyoming legislators leaving office at the end of this year keeps growing.
- Cruz to speak at Wyoming GOP State Convention April 16 Updated: Apr-06-16 10:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is scheduled to speak at the Wyoming Republican State Convention in Casper next week.
- State files petition to remove Sublette County sheriff Updated: Apr-05-16 6:51 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Attorney General's Office has filed papers in court seeking to remove Sublette County Sheriff Stephen Haskell from office.
- Man convicted in arson-for-hire case requests new trial Updated: Apr-04-16 10:13 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A Laramie man found guilty for his part in an arson-for-hire case is appealing his conviction to the Wyoming Supreme Court.
- Wyoming AG settles claims against sham cancer charities Updated: Mar-31-16 5:50 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming is one of several states involved in a settlement of a massive fraud case involving two cancer charities labeled "shams" by the Federal Trade Commission.