- Wyoming House Speaker Lubnau to retire Updated: Apr-15-14 8:05 am
- Wyoming urges judge to dismiss gay marriage suit Updated: Apr-09-14 7:07 pm
- Court says county attorneys must attend hearings Updated: Apr-09-14 5:20 pm
- New fuels tax means more road projects in Wyoming Updated: Apr-09-14 4:07 pm
- Cindy Hill won't accept attorney general's offer Updated: Apr-08-14 6:19 pm
- Wyoming high court sides with state on lodging tax Updated: Apr-04-14 6:07 pm
- Wyo. cites more out of state drivers for speeding Updated: Mar-24-14 2:20 pm
- Rollover crash north of Douglas kills 2 people Updated: Mar-24-14 1:43 pm
- Wyoming's snow plowing budget dwindles Updated: Mar-22-14 6:22 pm
- Police chase starts in WY, ends in SD; 2 arrested Updated: Mar-21-14 11:19 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming House Speaker Tom Lubnau is retiring from the Legislature.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The state of Wyoming has asked a district judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by four gay couples and a gay-rights advocacy group seeking to force the state to recognize gay marriage.
POWELL, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court says county attorneys must take a leading role in hearings to determine whether mentally ill patients should be held against their will.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Road crews will be out in force soon across Wyoming, and there will be more work going on this year thanks to the state's new 10-cent per gallon fuels tax.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill is rejecting an offer from the state attorney general to narrow the scope of a court case that has to be resolved before she can return to running the state education department.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court has ruled the state can collect the full tax amount on retail lodging sales made by online travel companies, even if they have no physical presence in the state.
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol hands out nearly twice as many speeding tickets to out-of-state drivers as it does to in-state motorists, but the administrator of the patrol says the agency doesn't target drivers from outside Wyoming.
DOUGLAS, Wyoming - Two people have died in a rollover crash north of Douglas.
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Transportation says the state's snow plowing budget is dwindling, and the department may have to dip into a construction budget to keep roads clear during the wettest season of the year.
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - Two Florida residents were taken into custody after a police chase that began in Wyoming and ended in South Dakota.