- Wyo. Dept. of Transportation closes Battle Pass Updated: Dec-05-13 7:01 am
- Wyo. AG appeals court ruling on sex crime secrecy Updated: Dec-04-13 5:01 pm
- Wyo. Highway Patrol logs Thanksgiving overtime Updated: Dec-03-13 5:17 pm
- Top lawmakers applaud Gov. Mead's budget proposal Updated: Dec-02-13 9:01 pm
- Wyoming governor opposes Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-29-13 6:09 pm
- Wyoming troopers rescue stranded driver Updated: Nov-26-13 10:55 pm
- Wyoming Highway Patrol plans extra holiday patrols Updated: Nov-26-13 1:01 pm
- Gov. names lawyer Kate Fox to Wyo. Supreme court Updated: Nov-21-13 6:50 pm
- Ranch case argued before Wyo. Supreme Court Updated: Nov-19-13 7:36 pm
- Court to hear arguments over grizzly bear records Updated: Nov-13-13 1:29 pm
- Officials warn of wildlife dangers on Wyo. roads Updated: Nov-09-13 6:07 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Blowing snow and poor visibility have forced the Wyoming Department of Transportation to close the highway over Battle Pass, between Encampment and Baggs.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Attorney General's Office is appealing a judge's ruling that circuit court proceedings concerning sex crimes don't have to be closed to the public.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says nobody was killed on Wyoming's roads and highways from Thanksgiving Day through the weekend.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Two top Wyoming lawmakers said Monday that they generally support Gov. Matt Mead's budget blueprint, including his suggestion to fund state employee pay raises and reject Medicaid expansion in the coming legislative session.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead is recommending that the Wyoming Legislature not accept federal money to expand Medicaid coverage to more than 16,000 low-income adults who lack health insurance.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says troopers rescued a woman who was stranded in the Big Horn Mountains while driving from South Dakota to Powell.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Troopers with the Wyoming Highway Patrol are starting special overtime patrols on Thanksgiving day that will continue through Christmas and New Year's Eve.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cheyenne lawyer Kate Fox has been named to the Wyoming Supreme Court.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A former Wyoming governor and an attorney for a Denver philanthropist argued Tuesday before the Wyoming Supreme Court over the fate of a ranch owned by two university foundations.
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments next week in a lawsuit by an activist who wants to inspect state documents on grizzly bears.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife and transportation officials are asking drivers to be watchful of migrating wildlife as winter sets in.