- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 pm
- 76ers look toward future after dismal season Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Carter-Williams leads 76ers past Celtics, 113-108 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:32 pm
- Jefferson leads Bobcats over 76ers 111-105 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:17 pm
- Wizards top Bucks 104-91, close to clinching 6th Updated: Apr-12-14 11:15 pm
- Walker will miss 76ers game with groin injury Updated: Apr-12-14 5:42 pm
- Knight, Sessions help Bucks hold off Cavs, 119-116 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 am
- Gasol, Miller lead Grizzlies past Sixers, 117-95 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Raptors surge past 76ers 125-114 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:39 pm
- FAU hires Michael Curry as basketball coach Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 pm
- Garnett solid, lifts Brooklyn past 76ers 105-101 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:39 pm
- Sixers beat Celtics 111-102 Updated: Apr-05-14 12:00 am
- Jefferson leads Bobcats past 76ers, 123-93 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:45 pm
- Despite struggles, Hawks cling to 8th playoff spot Updated: Apr-01-14 4:30 pm
- Millsap, Williams lead Hawks past 76ers, 103-95 Updated: Mar-31-14 10:57 pm
- 76ers' Moultrie out 5 games for drug violation Updated: Mar-31-14 7:48 pm
- 76ers end 26-game skid, pound Pistons 123-98 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:18 pm
- 76ers on cusp of NBA record 27th straight loss Updated: Mar-28-14 5:04 pm
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-28-14 3:28 am
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-27-14 11:42 pm
- Cavaliers share pain of losing with 76ers Updated: Mar-27-14 5:06 am
- 76ers' skid reaches 25 games Updated: Mar-25-14 3:57 am
- Spurs win 14th straight, 76ers' skid now at 25 Updated: Mar-25-14 12:41 am
- 76ers' skid hits 24 games with 91-81 loss to Bulls Updated: Mar-23-14 12:01 am
PHILADELPHIA - Billions of dollars couldn't console Philadelphia 76ers owner Joshua Harris this season. Ok, maybe just a little.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers opened the season with a win against Miami, and they beat the Heat again in the finale.
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
PHILADELPHIA - Chris Johnson stepped back, heaved up a desperation 3-pointer and watched it fall in to tie the game with 0.9 seconds on the clock.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford isn't exactly singing his team's praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games.
WASHINGTON - For all their flaws, the Washington Wizards had no business whatsoever losing to the Milwaukee Bucks - especially after Brandon Knight was scratched with a sore right hip seconds before tipoff.
MILWAUKEE - With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
TORONTO - Jonas Valanciunas cherished the chance to focus on basketball on Wednesday night.
Michael Curry has led a team into the NBA playoffs, served as president of the National Basketball Players Association and spent 11 years playing in the league.
PHILADELPHIA - Kevin Garnett finished an alley-oop with the ease of a rookie, not an aging veteran.
BOSTON - After a two-month stretch between victories, the Philadelphia 76ers celebrated for the second time in less than a week.
PHILADELPHIA - Al Jefferson tried to explain how hitting his jumper forces defenses to change their approach.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver checks out the NBA standings every morning.
ATLANTA - Lou Williams is out of the doghouse. Good thing, because the Atlanta Hawks really needed him Monday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Desperate to see a victory again, Philadelphia fans wouldn't even wait for the end, standing to cheer as time was running out in the third quarter.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers are on the cusp of winning the NBA's version of The Biggest Loser.
HOUSTON - Philadelphia coach Brett Brown was grasping for positives after his team tied an NBA record for futility by dropping its 26th straight game on Thursday night.
HOUSTON - After the Philadelphia 76ers tied an NBA record with their 26th consecutive loss, one of their youngest voices spoke loudest.
CLEVELAND - Anderson Varejao winced as if he had just twisted an ankle while grabbing a rebound.
CHICAGO - Henry Sims can see the growth and he's not referring to the stack of losses.