- Rudock passes for 2 TDs, Iowa tops Nebraska 38-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:56 pm
- Iowa-Nebraska Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-27-13 1:03 pm
- Iowa takes step forward with big win over Michigan Updated: Nov-26-13 4:00 pm
- Michigan on a slide offensively going into finale Updated: Nov-25-13 4:47 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:02 pm
- Michigan blows lead, loses 24-21 at Iowa Updated: Nov-23-13 4:50 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Iowa-Michigan Capsule Updated: Nov-22-13 10:19 am
- Former Toledo, Iowa coach Frank Lauterbur dies Updated: Nov-20-13 8:09 pm
- Iowa's Canzeri proves value vs. Purdue Updated: Nov-19-13 6:08 pm
- Iowa universities criticized for lottery promotion Updated: Nov-17-13 7:56 pm
- Ferentz contributing $500,000 to UI campaign Updated: Nov-15-13 11:36 am
- Defense keys Big Ten leaders Updated: Nov-12-13 4:48 pm
- Canzeri leads Iowa to 38-14 win over Purdue Updated: Nov-09-13 5:18 pm
- Canzeri leads Iowa to 38-14 win over Purdue Updated: Nov-09-13 3:17 pm
- Iowa-Purdue Capsule Updated: Nov-08-13 9:20 pm
- Iowa's offense takes step backward Updated: Nov-05-13 3:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Jake Rudock threw for two touchdowns, including a 24-yarder to Kevonte Martin-Manley right after Iowa had stuffed Nebraska on a fake punt, and the Hawkeyes finished the regular season with a 38-17 victory on Friday.
Iowa (7-4, 4-3 Big Ten) at Nebraska (8-3, 5-2), 11 a.m. CST (ABC)
IOWA CITY, Iowa - It might be easy to look at Iowa's recent win over Michigan as proof that the Hawkeyes have returned to national prominence.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan opened the season by scoring 59 points. It had at least 40 in wins over relatively solid teams in Notre Dame and Minnesota.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jake Rudock threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdown passes and Iowa rallied from 14 down to beat Michigan 24-21 Saturday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Michigan put itself in position for a key win at Iowa by converting turnovers into touchdowns.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
Iowa (6-4, 3-3 Big Ten) at Michigan (7-3, 3-3); 11 a.m., BTN
TOLEDO, Ohio - Frank Lauterbur, who coached Toledo to two undefeated seasons in football, before leaving to take over at Iowa for three seasons in the early 1970s, has died. He was 88.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jordan Canzeri was essentially forgotten for most of the year as Iowa leaned on fellow running backs Mark Weisman and Damon Bullock.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The appropriateness of an Iowa lottery scratch game with ties to college football in the state is being questioned.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa football coach Kirk Ferentz is contributing $500,000 to the Iowa Football Legacy Campaign, which is financing new football facilities.
Indiana and Illinois had some fun with the scoreboard last weekend in Bloomington. The Hoosiers and Illini combined for 87 points, a 450-yard passer, a 200-yard receiver and two backs with at least 150 yards rushing.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - For more than two quarters, it looked like Purdue might be ready to change its fortunes.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Jordan Canzeri ran for a career-high 165 yards on 20 carries to help the Iowa Hawkeyes defeat the Purdue Boilermakers 38-14 on Saturday afternoon.
Iowa (5-4, 2-3 Big Ten) at Purdue (1-7, 0-4); 11 a.m., BTN
IOWA CITY, Iowa - With less than a month left in the 2013 regular season, Iowa's offense is starting to look more and more like the 2012 version.