- Pay bias lawsuit by former state lawyer dismissed Updated: Apr-18-14 9:52 am
- 4 N.M. justices won't hear judicial pay-raise case Updated: Apr-17-14 1:58 pm
- N.M. court rules against challenger in House race Updated: Apr-17-14 1:26 pm
- Court revives election challenge against Democrat Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 pm
- Gov. Martinez celebrates sale of historic hotel Updated: Apr-15-14 5:04 am
- New Mexico high court orders tribal recognition Updated: Apr-14-14 7:04 pm
- Judges try to overturn Martinez's veto on raises Updated: Apr-14-14 6:25 pm
- Democratic attorney general candidate raises $239K Updated: Apr-11-14 9:51 am
- State Police: Man thought officers were burglars Updated: Apr-10-14 9:47 am
- New Mexico attorney general backs fishing access Updated: Apr-09-14 7:25 pm
- Legislative staff sought info on lawmaker's rival Updated: Apr-08-14 8:22 pm
- New Mexico Supreme Court selects new chief justice Updated: Apr-08-14 5:06 am
- Supreme Court rejects appeal over gay bias case Updated: Apr-07-14 5:14 pm
- 1 man wounded in shooting with NM State Police Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- AG fires employee who had filed complaint Updated: Apr-05-14 12:41 pm
- Shootings renew call for New Mexico health changes Updated: Apr-04-14 5:47 pm
- Deputy's car hit pedestrian on highway shoulder Updated: Apr-04-14 10:06 am
- N.M. high court orders release of murder defendant Updated: Apr-04-14 9:44 am
- NM Democrats urge restraint on Tesla incentives Updated: Apr-03-14 11:09 pm
- High court stays case over New Mexico investments Updated: Apr-03-14 6:38 pm
- Lawsuit: Police violated Taos inmate's rights Updated: Apr-02-14 1:19 pm
- Courts handle New Mexico congressional maps Updated: Mar-31-14 12:02 am
- New Mexico governor to Utah for political meeting Updated: Mar-28-14 3:30 pm
- Work set to widen northwestern New Mexico highway Updated: Mar-27-14 2:20 pm
- N.M. prosecutor clears officer in I-25 shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 1:52 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit in which a former lawyer for the New Mexico Attorney General's Office alleged she was a victim of pay discrimination based on her gender.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Four of the five New Mexico Supreme Court justices have bowed out from hearing a lawsuit challenging Gov. Susana Martinez's veto that denied judges an 8 percent pay raise.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Supreme Court has upheld a judge's decision to disqualify legislative candidate Algin Mendez on grounds that the Espanola Democrat didn't file enough valid signatures on his nominating petitions.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's highest court revived a lawsuit on Wednesday that seeks to remove a maverick Democratic legislator from the June 3 primary election ballot.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez is celebrating the sale of a historic hotel in downtown Las Vegas.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's highest court on Monday ordered Gov. Susana Martinez to recognize the Fort Sill Apache as a New Mexico tribe.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A group of New Mexico judges sued Gov. Susana Martinez on Monday in an effort to overturn a veto that denied them an 8 percent pay raise, an increase the governor says too far eclipsed those given to other state employees like teachers.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Democrat Hector Balderas says his campaign for attorney general has raised about $239,200 in the past six months.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police say a Torrance County man shot and wounded by law enforcement officers had first shot at the officers' vehicles because he thought they were burglars.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Landowners can't stop New Mexico sportsmen from fishing in a stream that crosses private property if the fisherman is wading or standing in the water rather than trespassing on adjacent land, Attorney General Gary King said Wednesday in a legal analysis applauded by a sportsmen group.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Republican lawmaker asked the attorney general's office Tuesday to investigate whether an ethics law was violated by a quickly withdrawn legislative staff request for law enforcement records on a Democratic legislator's election opponent.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico Supreme Court Justice Barbara Vigil has been sworn in as chief justice of the state's highest court.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The U.S. Supreme Court rejected an appeal Monday from a studio that refused to photograph a lesbian couple's commitment ceremony, letting stand a New Mexico high court ruling that helped spur a national debate over gay rights and religious freedom.
MOUNTAINAIR, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police are investigating the shooting of a man who allegedly fired at two law enforcement officers in Torrance County.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A New Mexico Attorney General's Office employee who complained that his boss wrongfully solicited him for campaign donations has been fired.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The recent fatal police shooting of a homeless camper who spent years in and out of jail and New Mexico's only psychiatric hospital has sparked a push for more mental health resources in the state and a law requiring people with severe mental illnesses to take medications or face involuntary hospitalization.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police say a fatal accident involving a Dona Ana County sheriff's deputy happened when the deputy lost control of her cruiser while on an emergency call and struck a 44-year-old woman walking on a highway shoulder.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Supreme Court has ordered the release of a murder defendant pending trial.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A dozen legislators and other Democrats say New Mexico shouldn't go overboard in granting tax breaks to Tesla Motors so the electric car company locates a battery plant in the state.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's highest court has temporarily put on hold a lawsuit by a state agency seeking to recover money for investment deals it contends were influenced by political considerations during former Gov. Bill Richardson's administration.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A new lawsuit says several New Mexico State Police officers violated a Taos County inmate's civil right when they used stun guns on him.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's three congressional districts have changed very little in the past two decades; but when they have, state courts - not the Legislature or governor - have redrawn the boundaries.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez plans to attend a meeting of the Republican Governors Association in Utah.
GALLUP, New Mexico - State and Navajo Nation officials say funding is now in place to finishing widening a key northwestern New Mexico highway to four lanes.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A prosecutor has cleared a New Mexico State Police officer in a Jan. 4 shooting in which a disoriented 72-year-old New York man was wounded after driving the wrong way on Interstate 25.