- Wisconsin Assembly approves Milwaukee Bucks arena deal Updated: Jul-29-15 12:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Assembly voted Tuesday to spend $250 million in public funds on a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks, a deal that both Republicans and Democrats lauded as good for the state and city.
- Walker calls Bucks arena 'good deal all the way around' Updated: Jul-29-15 12:34 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker says the bill passed by the state Assembly committing $250 million in taxpayer money toward paying for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena a "good deal all the way around."
- Wisconsin Assembly to vote next week on Bucks arena bill Updated: Jul-20-15 2:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Assembly plans to vote next week on a public financing deal to pay for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena.
- Mavs get Pachulia from Bucks after missing out on Jordan Updated: Jul-09-15 10:59 pm
DALLAS - The Mavericks have acquired center Zaza Pachulia from Milwaukee in a move for a potential starter after missing out on DeAndre Jordan in free agency.
- Bucks re-sign forward Middleton, sign center-forward Monroe Updated: Jul-09-15 2:23 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Bucks have re-signed restricted free agent forward Khris Middleton and signed free agent center-forward Greg Monroe.
- Bucks coach, GM deny any chances coming to front office Updated: Jul-06-15 6:03 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd and general manager John Hammond are denying a report suggesting changes were coming for the NBA team's front office.
- AP source: Wizards agree to acquire Bucks' Dudley for pick Updated: Jul-02-15 10:24 pm
- Vasquez embracing fresh start with Bucks Updated: Jul-02-15 7:12 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Greivis Vasquez always thought he might end up in Milwaukee. It just took a little longer than he anticipated.
- Bucks land free agent big man Greg Monroe Updated: Jul-02-15 6:39 pm
As one of the most coveted big men on the free agent market, Greg Monroe had his choice of destinations.
- Senate leader promises vote on Bucks arena plan next week Updated: Jul-01-15 11:41 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Senate's Republican leader says he plans to vote on a bill to fund a new Milwaukee Bucks arena next week.
- AP Source: Bucks give Middleton 5 years, $70 million Updated: Jul-01-15 11:33 am
Khris Middleton was a little-known second-round draft pick when he broke into the NBA with the Detroit Pistons in 2012.
- Prevailing wage, Bucks arena won't be in budget Updated: Jun-30-15 8:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Details of an agreement on major budget issues reached by Republicans on Tuesday:
- Bucks arena, prevailing wage may come in special session Updated: Jun-30-15 8:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Legislature may vote on a financing deal for a Milwaukee Bucks arena and changes to the prevailing wage law in a special session.
- AP source: Jared Dudley staying in Milwaukee next season Updated: Jun-30-15 6:26 pm
Jared Dudley has decided to return to the Milwaukee Bucks for the final year of his contract.
- Vos says he has votes to pass Bucks deal in Assembly Updated: Jun-29-15 3:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos says he has enough votes to pass a financing plan for a $500 million Milwaukee Bucks arena that relies on $250 million from state and local taxpayers.