- Rapid City mayor appointed to law enforcement commission Updated: Aug-26-15 7:32 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley has appointed the mayor of Rapid City to serve on the Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Training Commission.
- SD Attorney General warning of IRS phone scam Updated: Aug-23-15 2:17 am
- Critic of South Dakota foster care arrested on old charge Updated: Aug-19-15 5:28 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Family members of a Crow Creek Sioux Tribe woman who has spoken out against South Dakota's handling of Native American children in foster care are questioning whether her arrest on a 13-year-old charge was politically motivated.
- Autopsy: Woman in Brown County jail died of meth overdose Updated: Aug-13-15 10:31 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A 24-year-old woman who was found unresponsive in a Brown County jail cell and later died suffered a meth overdose, South Dakota's attorney general announced Thursday.
- AG: State law prohibits exchanging gifts for signatures Updated: Aug-12-15 4:17 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Attorney General is reminding the public that state law prohibits gifts or promises in exchange for signing initiative petitions.
- AG: Deputy justified in using lethal force in Salem shooting Updated: Aug-12-15 2:08 pm
SALEM, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley says a sheriff's deputy who shot a drunken bar patron in southeastern South Dakota last month was justified in using lethal force.