- Federal agent and Vermont trooper recognized for saving man Updated: May-15-15 4:06 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Vermont-based investigator for the Department of Homeland Security and a Vermont State Police trooper are being recognized for saving a man from a car explosion.
- Former state trooper violates probation, gets 2 more years Updated: May-13-15 12:12 pm
NEWPORT, Vermont - A former Vermont State Police trooper convicted of sexual contact with a 12-year-old girl has been sentenced to a maximum two-year sentence in prison for violating his probation.
- Vermont police say man exposed himself to off-duty trooper Updated: Apr-30-15 6:37 pm
LYNDONVILLE, Vermont - Vermont state police say a 22-year-old Lyndonville man has been arrested after they say he exposed himself to an off-duty female trooper in a market parking lot and then followed her car for about 10 minutes.
- Trooper accused of 'intolerant' Facebook posts resigns Updated: Apr-30-15 3:53 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Vermont State Police trooper accused of posting intolerant comments on social media while off-duty has resigned.
- Vermont State Police warning of heroin laced with fentanyl Updated: Apr-30-15 4:04 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont State Police officials are warning about the dangers of heroin laced with the drug fentanyl.
- Police warn about car break-ins at hiking spots Updated: Apr-27-15 8:47 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont State Police are warning hikers not to leave valuables in their vehicles after numerous car break-ins were reported at hiking locations around the state last year.