- Vt. man dies of crash injuries Updated: Mar-06-14 2:26 pm
- Vt. police say 1 seriously hurt in I-89 head-on Updated: Mar-01-14 9:05 am
- Search to continue for missing Vt. woman Updated: Feb-27-14 5:50 pm
- VT man shot by police pleads guilty to assault Updated: Feb-26-14 3:14 pm
- 2 NYC men arrested on drug charges in Vt. Updated: Feb-25-14 11:35 pm
- Police: Tour bus driver dead in Vt. truck crash Updated: Feb-22-14 8:34 pm
- Vt. lawmakers considering cold case investigator Updated: Feb-19-14 3:37 pm
- Vt. police charge passenger with crack possession Updated: Feb-11-14 9:33 am
- Police investigating source of Vt fentanyl deaths Updated: Feb-07-14 6:47 pm
- Vt. health department confirms fentanyl deaths Updated: Feb-06-14 2:52 pm
WATERBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a man involved in a crash on Interstate 89 over the weekend has died.
WATERBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police troopers are investigating a head on-crash on Interstate 89 in Waterbury that seriously injured one of the drivers.
PROCTOR, Vermont - Vermont State Police are searching for a missing Proctor woman.
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A St. Johnsbury man who was shot by a Vermont state trooper during a standoff on a school bus has pleaded guilty to assault and other charges.
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Vermont State Police have arrested two New York City men after troopers found 1,000 bags of heroin in their SUV during a traffic stop on Interstate 91 in Brattleboro.
WEST HAVEN, Vermont - A tour bus struck a jackknifed tractor-trailer on an icy western Vermont roadway, killing the bus driver, police said Saturday.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont police are supporting a new bill in the state legislature that would establish a force dedicated to cold cases to restart old investigations and potentially give families of victims of unsolved murders some of the answers they are looking for.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Police say they arrested a Vermont car passenger with crack cocaine concealed in a sock.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Following three drug overdose deaths from fentanyl, police said Friday they are investigating the source of the painkiller in Vermont with law enforcement partners in surrounding states and federal partners in the Drug Enforcement Administration.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Health Department confirms there have been three drug overdose deaths in Addison County from the painkiller fentanyl.