- Vermont State Police captain to focus on impartial policing Updated: May-02-16 12:25 am
WATERBURY, Vermont - A Vermont State Police captain is being given the responsibility of ensuring troopers are fair and impartial.
- Newark school principal accused of embezzlement Updated: Apr-28-16 5:59 pm
NEWARK, Vermont - Vermont State Police say the principal of the Newark Street School has been arrested on a charge of embezzling from the school.
- Police: Woman dies in 3-vehicle accident Updated: Apr-28-16 7:34 am
DUMMERSTON, Vermont - Vermont State Police say an 88-year-old woman has died in a crash involving a flatbed truck and two cars.
- Vermont police say Tinmouth man dead after being hit by car Updated: Apr-23-16 8:59 am
TINMOUTH, Vermont - Vermont state police say a 57-year-old man is dead after being hit by a car near his home in Tinmouth.
- Police say brush fire in South Londonderry was accidental Updated: Apr-20-16 6:53 pm
SOUTH LONDONDERRY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a brush fire that burned 14 acres in South Londonderry was accidental.
- Authorities searching for escaped prisoner in St. Johnsbury Updated: Apr-14-16 4:25 am
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police and St. Johnsbury officers are searching for a prisoner who escaped from a work crew in the northeast Vermont town and is still at large.
- 1 dead in house fire in Middletown Springs, Vermont Updated: Apr-13-16 4:14 pm
MIDDLETOWN SPRINGS, Vermont - One person has died in a house fire in Middletown Springs.
- Police suggest sugarers lock up maple syrup Updated: Apr-13-16 12:35 am
CRAFTSBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police are suggesting maple producers lock up their syrup after two recent thefts worth thousands of dollars.
- Vermont police investigate crash that killed 22-year-old man Updated: Apr-10-16 9:07 am
BETHEL, Vermont - Vermont state police are investigating an early morning fatal crash in Bethel.
- Snow plow hits commuter bus; 4 taken to the hospital Updated: Apr-07-16 3:38 pm
RICHFORD, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a highway plow truck hit a commuter bus in Richford, sending four people to the hospital.
- Former superintendent's lawsuit against trooper is dismissed Updated: Apr-06-16 4:24 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A federal judge has thrown out a lawsuit brought by a former school superintendent against the Vermont state trooper who investigated her on charges that she failed to report child abuse allegations in 2013.