- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Auburn's Mason, Malzahn highlight AP All-SEC team Updated: Dec-09-13 2:36 pm
- No. 23 Georgia, Nebraska rematch in Gator Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:08 pm
- UGa's Richt says defensive coordinator to return Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 am
- Georgia Tech blows lead, loses to Georgia in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 9:18 pm
- Georgia rallies to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 7:49 pm
- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Fresno State or Northern Illinois? Who you got? Updated: Nov-26-13 5:33 am
- Georgia's Murray facing season-ending knee surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 pm
- Murray hurts knee, Georgia routs Kentucky 59-17 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:01 pm
- Dogs' Murray leaves Kentucky game with knee injury Updated: Nov-23-13 9:28 pm
- Alabama A&M proud of effort in 66-7 loss Updated: Nov-23-13 6:57 pm
- Georgia's Richt bemoans missed chance vs. Auburn Updated: Nov-19-13 5:28 pm
- Swinney: No. 7 Clemson focused on game vs. Citadel Updated: Nov-19-13 1:35 pm
- Richt won't lay blame on Georgia's leaky defense Updated: Nov-17-13 7:50 pm
- No. 7 Auburn survives No. 25 Georgia, 43-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:54 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
- Dogs show some bite on defense, now comes Auburn Updated: Nov-14-13 7:41 pm
- Auburn's Marshall faces former team with UGA visit Updated: Nov-12-13 6:06 pm
- Georgia's Rome expected to miss Auburn game Updated: Nov-11-13 3:48 pm
- Appalachian State overwhelmed by Georgia, 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:17 pm
- Murray, Georgia overpower Appalachian State 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 4:21 pm
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Auburn was the only school that didn't have anyone on last year's Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team. Not surprising, since the Tigers failed to win a league game.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Georgia and Nebraska are headed back to the Sunshine State to play again.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia coach Mark Richt plans no changes to his coaching staff, deciding to keep defensive coordinator Todd Grantham despite a disappointing season.
ATLANTA - Vad Lee's best game as a passer wasn't enough to end Georgia Tech's drought against Georgia.
ATLANTA - Todd Gurley ran for 122 yards and three touchdowns, including two scores after regulation, and Georgia rallied after trailing by 20 points in the first half to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in overtime on Saturday night.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
Fresno State and Northern Illinois are squaring off in a BCS battle that gives a peek at what's to come in college football's new postseason.
ATHENS, Georgia - Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw four first-half touchdown passes before hurting his left knee and missing the second half of his final home game as Georgia beat Kentucky 59-17 on Saturday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray left Saturday night's game against Kentucky with a left knee injury and will not return.
ATLANTA - Quarterback Jaymason Lee knew Alabama A&M would have to play a nearly perfect game to upset Georgia Tech.
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt said Tuesday he regrets not reminding Georgia players to knock down a pass at the end of last week's loss to Auburn.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney expects the seventh-ranked Tigers to remain focused on FCS opponent Citadel this week even with the season finale against rival South Carolina looming down the road.
ATLANTA - A day after a numbing loss, Mark Richt wouldn't blame Georgia's troubled defense for what happened against Auburn.
AUBURN, Alabama - Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia Bulldogs' defense is finally showing some bite.
AUBURN, Alabama - Mark Richt figures Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall would have been have been "an all-conference type guy" if he'd been able to remain at Georgia.
ATLANTA - Tight end Jay Rome, who caught three passes last week in his first start of the season, is expected to miss No. 25 Georgia's game at No. 7 Auburn this week.
ATHENS, Georgia - Appalachian State took the opening kickoff and held the ball 7 minutes in an impressive drive that gave the Mountaineers confidence and the lead against heavily favored Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw two touchdown passes to set the SEC career record, and Georgia broke open a close game with a dominant second half to beat Appalachian State 45-6 Saturday.