- Georgia's Richt not done, interested in another coaching job Updated: Nov-30-15 1:11 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt remains interested in another coaching job and said Monday he will listen "to anybody who has interest in me" as he prepares for his final game as Georgia's coach.
- Heat check: Coaching carousel turns into roller coaster Updated: Nov-30-15 3:05 am
This coaching carousel is more like a roller coaster and this weekend there was enough action to make those trying to keep up dizzy.
- Georgia gives Richt a boost, beating Ga Tech 13-7 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:51 pm
ATLANTA - Mark Richt trotted over to a corner of Bobby Dodd Stadium, where the Georgia band played and the red-clad faithful had nothing but cheers for the embattled coach.
- Georgia looking to 'take what is ours' against Georgia Tech Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia players will enter Saturday's visit to Georgia Tech with a new appreciation of the state rivalry.
- Marshall brothers add turkey to Georgia-Ga Tech rivalry Updated: Nov-24-15 4:28 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia-Georgia Tech rivalry this year will feature a Thanksgiving feast that brings opposing players to the same dinner table.
- Michel's TD gives Georgia 23-17 OT win over Georgia Southern Updated: Nov-22-15 12:17 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Sony Michel saw daylight, and the game was over.
- Southern's Devon Gales returns to embrace Georgia 'family' Updated: Nov-21-15 7:16 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Devon Gales, a wide receiver for Southern who suffered a paralyzing neck injury during a September game at Georgia, made an emotional return to Sanford Stadium on Saturday night.
- Georgia manages 2 straight wins despite meager passing game Updated: Nov-17-15 3:54 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Earlier in his career, Malcolm Mitchell probably would have been alarmed about a dramatic downturn in Georgia's passing game.
- McKenzie's punt return lifts Georgia past Auburn, 20-13 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:05 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Isaiah McKenzie, Aaron Davis and Georgia's defense took the game - and the ball - into their own hands.
- Georgia's Richt facing another stress test against Auburn Updated: Nov-12-15 12:26 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Vince Dooley managed a pained smile as he empathized with the heat being felt by Mark Richt in Georgia's disappointing season.
- Illinois suspends linebacker over criminal investigation Updated: Nov-11-15 9:42 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois football coach Bill Cubit indefinitely suspended freshman linebacker Julian Jones on Wednesday pending the outcome of a criminal investigation in Georgia.
- Auburn's QB starter remains mystery ahead of Georgia game Updated: Nov-10-15 3:54 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's starting quarterback for the Georgia game remains a mystery.
- No. 3 Alabama trying to keep those Saban smiles coming Updated: Nov-09-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland has been around Nick Saban long enough to take some satisfaction when the coach is smiling after a game.
- Greyson returns at QB as Georgia runs past Kentucky, 27-3 Updated: Nov-07-15 4:51 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Following a week of speculation about his job status and rumors of staff dissension, Georgia coach Mark Richt described a dominant win over Kentucky as "good medicine."
- Lambert, Ramsey taking most first-team QB snaps for Georgia Updated: Nov-04-15 1:40 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - It appears Georgia is headed toward another change at quarterback.
- Georgia suspends freshman Patrick, Rivers following arrests Updated: Nov-04-15 9:19 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia freshman Natrez Patrick and Chauncey Rivers have been suspended for Saturday's game against Kentucky following their arrests on marijuana charges early Wednesday.
- Embattled Richt tells Georgia players to ignore 'noise' Updated: Nov-03-15 3:52 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Embattled Georgia coach Mark Richt said Tuesday he has told his players to ignore questions about his job security, calling the criticism "noise."
- Kentucky prepares for Georgia looking to end 3-game slide Updated: Nov-02-15 3:20 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Neither Kentucky coach Mark Stoops nor his players are panicking despite a three-game losing streak threatening a repeat of last season's second-half collapse that knocked the Wildcats out of postseason.