- Democrat Tom Wolf reports $2.2M in 2012 income Updated: Apr-17-14 8:59 pm
- Pa. police investigating road rage stabbing Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- Challenge to Corbett's GOP foe goes to high court Updated: Apr-16-14 12:04 pm
- Another GOP lawmaker backs drilling industry tax Updated: Apr-15-14 4:26 pm
- Corbett signs 4 more child-abuse prevention bills Updated: Apr-15-14 12:49 pm
- McCord defends single-mom message in Pa. campaign Updated: Apr-14-14 7:20 pm
- Pennsylvania trooper acquitted of assault charge Updated: Apr-14-14 6:07 pm
- Corbett plan will test federal agency on Medicaid Updated: Apr-13-14 9:10 am
- Kane invites Philly DA to take case she abandoned Updated: Apr-12-14 4:26 pm
- Cash gift scandal puts reform issues back on table Updated: Apr-12-14 2:17 pm
- Mercyhurst U in Erie names program after Tom Ridge Updated: Apr-11-14 3:16 pm
- Proposed changes to Pa. distressed-city law aired Updated: Apr-10-14 5:41 pm
- Editorials from around Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-10-14 1:19 pm
- Pennsylvania House speaker says senator needs help Updated: Apr-10-14 10:28 am
- Democratic hopefuls insist drilling tax is viable Updated: Apr-09-14 10:49 pm
- Energy firms want role in next phase of shale case Updated: Apr-08-14 6:11 pm
- Bill pays for lawyers to help Pennsylvania poor Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 pm
- Dems hope Corbett's woes a boost in US House races Updated: Apr-06-14 11:32 am
- Judge OKs ailing ex-lawmaker to return to Pa. Updated: Apr-04-14 3:08 pm
- Food inspections OK at campus hit by norovirus Updated: Apr-04-14 9:15 am
- Wolf holds polling lead among Pa. Democrats Updated: Apr-03-14 10:19 am
- Wagner, elected to York district, joins Pa. Senate Updated: Apr-02-14 3:29 pm
- Pennsylvania charter school sports draws debate Updated: Apr-01-14 5:34 pm
- Pro-marijuana supporters rally in Pa. Capitol Updated: Mar-31-14 12:30 pm
- W. Pa. lawmaker backs Sunshine Act updates Updated: Mar-29-14 1:19 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf, a Democratic candidate for governor who took out a multimillion-dollar loan to help finance his campaign, reported nearly $2.2 million in adjusted income in 2012, according to two pages of his 2012 tax return he released Thursday.
GAP, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania State Police have interviewed two Texas men about a road rage incident that ended with the stabbing of a Lancaster County man.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Republican Party-backed effort to disqualify the lone primary challenger to Gov. Tom Corbett is headed to the state Supreme Court.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Another Republican state lawmaker in the Republican-controlled Legislature is lining up behind a proposal to impose a new tax on Pennsylvania's booming natural gas industry.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Four more bills spurred by the Jerry Sandusky and Roman Catholic clergy child sexual abuse scandals are now law in Pennsylvania.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Rob McCord insisted Monday that he has not ignored his stepfather's role in raising him but rather that he is emphasizing that being raised for a time by a single mother familiarized him with financial insecurity.
PHILADELPHIA - A federal jury returned a not guilty verdict Monday in the trial of a state trooper accused of assaulting a suspect by stomping on his head as the man lay face-down and handcuffed on his kitchen floor.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Billions of dollars, better health care for Pennsylvania's poor and election-year politics are riding on Republican Gov. Tom Corbett's bid to bring Medicaid expansion money to the state under the 2010 federal health care law.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane is challenging one of her harshest critics to prosecute a public corruption case that she decided to abandon over concerns it was poorly managed and might have targeted people because of their race.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Reports that lawmakers were captured on tape accepting cash from a confidential informant working for the state attorney general's office has brought back to center stage a concept that just a few years ago was everywhere in Harrisburg: reform.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Mercyhurst University is naming its intelligence studies program after Tom Ridge, the former Pennsylvania governor and U.S. homeland security secretary.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The first proposed update of Pennsylvania's distressed-municipality law since it was passed in 1987 drew wide-ranging testimony Thursday about not only the law but the financial pressures facing the state's cities and towns.
Editorials from around Pennsylvania:
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania House Speaker Sam Smith says he hopes a state senator who was asked to leave a Harrisburg bar after confronting him there gets help for her problems.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Democratic gubernatorial primary debate Wednesday became edgy, perhaps for the first time after a long string of cordial forums, while the candidates also refused to consider a "plan B" when it comes to their school-funding plans to raise taxes on the state's booming natural gas industry.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The energy industry wants a Pennsylvania state court to let it play a formal role in sorting out the loose ends left to resolve after a landmark court decision on a new state law designed to modernize oil and gas drilling regulations.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania state senator said the chamber took a first step Tuesday toward trying to change Pennsylvania's status as the only state government that has never helped the poor get lawyers to defend them in criminal cases.
WASHINGTON - With a congressional map tilted against them, Pennsylvania Democrats are hoping that GOP Gov. Tom Corbett's continuing unpopularity may help them flip one or two House seats in their favor.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A federal judge has ruled that an ailing former northeastern Pennsylvania senator in prison on corruption charges can return home for an examination by his own doctors.
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - Officials at the University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown say state inspectors found no food safety problems as investigators continued to trace the source of a norovirus that has sickened 176 people.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf is maintaining a large lead in the Democratic race for Pennsylvania governor, but there are more undecided voters, according to an independent statewide poll released Thursday.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The owner of a York-based trash hauler is Pennsylvania's newest state senator after battling his own party for a write-in victory.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A proposal to limit sports programs at charter schools in Pennsylvania drew indignation from charter school advocates at a legislative meeting Tuesday.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A few hundred people who want the state to change its marijuana laws - for a variety of reasons - took their campaign to the Pennsylvania Capitol on Monday with a two-hour rally.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania lawmaker is supporting legislation that would restrict what publicly funded agencies can talk about in private.