- Bayern to host Bremen, Dortmund visit Hertha in German Cup Updated: Feb-10-16 5:27 pm
- Liverpool fans score apology, U-turn from owners on tickets Updated: Feb-10-16 4:49 pm
LONDON - Liverpool's American owners apologized to fans and reversed planned rises in ticket prices on Wednesday, insisting they were not "greedy."
- Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery returns to training Updated: Feb-08-16 9:31 am
MUNICH - Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has completed his first full team training since a right thigh muscle injury put him out for two months.
- Leicester beats City 3-1, Torres nets 100th Atletico goal Updated: Feb-06-16 7:36 pm
Leicester firmly underlined its Premier League title credentials with a 3-1 win at Manchester City on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid moved provisionally level on points with Barcelona at the top of the Spanish league by beating Eibar 3-1.
- Bayern coach Pep Guardiola hits out at media treatment Updated: Feb-05-16 7:19 am
MUNICH - Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola says there is no conflict between his current position and preparing for his future role at Manchester City.
- Bayern's Javi Martinez has knee surgery, out for 4 weeks Updated: Feb-02-16 7:55 am
MUNICH - Bayern Munich says defender Javi Martinez will be sidelined for about four weeks following surgery to remove damaged cartilage in his left knee.
- Transfer deadline day: Mid-ranking Everton, Stoke spend $45M Updated: Feb-01-16 6:57 pm
LONDON - The heaviest spending as European football's transfer window closed on Monday was not by traditional powers but mid-ranking English clubs Stoke and Everton collectively paying around $45 million on two players.
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- Guardiola to become Man City manager, replacing Pellegrini Updated: Feb-01-16 1:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Pep Guardiola and Manchester City have long been considered a likely match: Soccer's most admired coach and a club with massive spending power seeking to become the dominant force in Europe.
- Bundesliga CEO says European Super League could help Germany Updated: Jan-27-16 12:55 pm
LONDON - The head of the Bundesliga welcomed discussions about revamping the Champions League on Wednesday, seeing a potential European Super League as beneficial for German clubs.
- Bayern defender Boateng needs 'long break' with groin injury Updated: Jan-24-16 9:39 am
- In UEFA power vacuum, clubs discuss Champions League revamp Updated: Jan-23-16 11:43 am
LONDON - European football's power vacuum is being seen as an opportunity by clubs to have a big say in overhauling its richest competition.
- Real is top soccer moneymaker again, top 20 clubs make $7bn Updated: Jan-20-16 7:52 pm
- Bayern Munich loses to 2nd division team in warmup Updated: Jan-16-16 1:08 pm
KARLSRUHE, Germany - Bayern Munich's only warmup match before the Bundesliga restarts ended in a 2-1 defeat at second-division Karlsruhe and the expulsion of defender Jerome Boateng on Saturday.