- Man City ousted from FA Cup, Madrid rolls in Spain Updated: Mar-09-14 7:07 pm
- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- Dortmund scrapes 1-0 win at Freiburg in Bundesliga Updated: Mar-09-14 2:45 pm
- Barca stumble again, Chelsea marches on in England Updated: Mar-08-14 4:32 pm
- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- Bayern counting down games to Bundesliga title Updated: Mar-06-14 7:33 am
- Madrid 1st in AP soccer poll, Robben top player Updated: Mar-04-14 4:50 pm
- Madrid 1st in AP football poll, Robben top player Updated: Mar-04-14 11:51 am
- Spain calls up Diego Costa for Italy friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 11:11 am
- Loew picks 4 newcomers for Germany friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 8:18 am
- Fred added to Brazil squad; Ronaldinho still out Updated: Feb-24-14 2:08 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Arsenal reprimand Szczesny for hand gesture Updated: Feb-21-14 7:54 am
- Bayern beats Arsenal 2-0 in Champions League Updated: Feb-19-14 6:43 pm
Manchester City suffered an unceremonious exit from the FA Cup on Sunday, three days before it tries to overturn a 2-0 deficit at Barcelona in the Champions League.
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
BERLIN - Borussia Dortmund captain Sebastian Kehl scored the only goal as his team consolidated second place in the Bundesliga with a 1-0 win at his former club Freiburg on Sunday.
LONDON - Bayern Munich has virtually wrapped up the German title, the French championship is Paris Saint-Germain's to lose, and there's seemingly no stopping Chelsea's march to the English Premier League trophy.
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
BERLIN - The Bundesliga is all but decided.
LONDON - Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
LONDON - Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global football poll.
MADRID - Brazilian-born forward Diego Costa was called up by Spain on Friday for next week's friendly against Italy, and veteran strikers David Villa and Fernando Torres were not wanted.
FRANKFURT, Germany - A surprising four newcomers are in the Germany squad for the friendly against Chile next week.
SAO PAULO - Striker Fred has been added to Brazil's squad for its last friendly before the World Cup team is announced, and Ronaldinho remains unwanted.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
LONDON - Arsenal has taken internal action against goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for making an offensive hand gesture after being sent off in the 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.
LONDON - Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.