- Bayern celebrates Bundesliga titles in front of 15,000 fans Updated: May-24-15 12:47 pm
MUNICH - Around 15,000 Bayern Munich fans gathered to see the club's men's and women's teams present their Bundesliga trophies from the city's town hall balcony on Sunday.
- Paderborn, Freiburg relegated from Bundesliga on final day Updated: May-23-15 1:08 pm
BERLIN - Paderborn and Freiburg were relegated from the Bundesliga on the last day of the season Saturday, while Hamburg clinched the relegation playoff spot and Stuttgart stayed up.
- Barcelona advances to 1st Champions League final since 2011 Updated: May-12-15 7:24 pm
MUNICH - After the final whistle, Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique embraced: the coach who led Barcelona to 14 titles from 2008-12 and the successor who hopes to win his first three in the next month.
- Barcelona reaches CL final despite 3-2 loss at Bayern Updated: May-12-15 6:24 pm
MUNICH - Neymar scored two goals and Barcelona did enough to advance to the Champions League final despite losing the second leg of its semifinal 3-2 to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Madrid needs a comeback, Bayern a miracle in CL semis Updated: May-10-15 8:08 pm
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Column: Pep Guardiola, too clever for his own good? Updated: May-07-15 9:29 am
PARIS - There is such a thing as being too clever for your own good.
- Messi leads Barcelona over Bayern 3-0 in Champions semis Updated: May-06-15 6:51 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Pep Guardiola had seen Lionel Messi scoring spectacular goals after dazzling runs many times before. Only now, Messi was doing it against Guardiola's team.
- Messi nets 2, Barca beats Guardiola's Bayern 3-0 in CL semi Updated: May-06-15 4:48 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi scored two outstanding goals and set up Neymar to add another in injury time as Barcelona handed Bayern Munich and former coach Pep Guardiola a 3-0 defeat in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal on Wednesday.
- Forbes: Real Madrid most valuable for 3rd year in row Updated: May-06-15 12:39 pm
NEW YORK - Forbes estimates Real Madrid is the world's most valuable soccer team for the third straight year despite a 5 percent decrease to $3.26 billion.
- Guardiola: Late decision on Lewandowski playing in Barcelona Updated: May-01-15 9:38 am
- Owner names top thoroughbreds after European soccer clubs Updated: Apr-29-15 7:34 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Two of the great passions in Kaleem Shah's life are horse racing and soccer.
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10 Updated: Apr-28-15 12:47 pm
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's Associated Press Global Football 10:
- Javier Hernandez, Bayern Munich lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Apr-28-15 12:45 pm
LONDON - Bayern Munich returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after securing a place in the semifinals of the Champions League and winning the German Bundesliga for the 25th time.