- Leverkusen beats Real to reach Champions last 16 Updated: Dec-10-13 6:24 pm
- United beats Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 to top group Updated: Dec-10-13 6:03 pm
- Bayern Munich and Ribery top weekly AP poll Updated: Dec-10-13 10:50 am
- Bundesliga to discuss goal-line technology Updated: Dec-05-13 10:02 am
- 5 things to know about Bundesliga round Updated: Dec-05-13 7:21 am
- AP soccer poll honors: Gareth Bale, Arsenal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:50 am
- Giggs showing no signs of decline at 40 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:02 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Shakhtar routs Real Sociedad 4-0 in Champs league Updated: Nov-27-13 5:57 pm
- Man United routs Leverkusen 5-0 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:49 pm
- Van Persie, Vidic out for Man United at Leverkusen Updated: Nov-26-13 3:38 pm
- 5 things to know about Group A of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 7:45 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United rediscovered the winning feeling at Old Trafford by beating Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday to finish top of Group A and eliminate the Ukrainian champions.
LONDON - Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 to top this week's Associated Press global football poll.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The Bundesliga will decide in March whether to introduce goal-line technology in its top two divisions.
LONDON - Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs' path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
DONETSK, Ukraine - A trio of Brazilians scored to lead Shakhtar Donetsk to a comprehensive 4-0 win over Real Sociedad in the Champions League on Wednesday.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Manchester United routed Bayer Leverkusen 5-0 on Wednesday to cruise into the knockout stage of the Champions League.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Robin van Persie and Nemanja Vidic will both miss Manchester United's Champions League match against Bayer Leverkusen on Wednesday.
Qualification for the knockout stage of the Champions League is in sight for Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United.