- Liverpool closes in on Premier League title Updated: Apr-20-14 6:56 pm
- Leverkusen, Stuttgart claim vital Bundesliga wins Updated: Apr-20-14 1:58 pm
- Bundesliga relegation battle heats up Updated: Apr-17-14 7:30 am
- 5 South Korea players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 6:08 am
- Bayer Leverkusen fires coach Sami Hyypia Updated: Apr-05-14 9:05 am
- 200 fans clash before PSG-Chelsea match Updated: Apr-02-14 4:43 pm
LONDON - Liverpool secured a return to the Champions League on Sunday - but there's a much bigger prize just around the corner.
BERLIN - Bayer Leverkusen reclaimed fourth place in the Bundesliga with a 4-1 with at relegation-threatened Nuremberg and Stuttgart eased its relegation fears with a 3-1 win over Schalke on Sunday.
BERLIN - The relegation battle and race for the last Champions League qualification spot take center stage in the Bundesliga with just four games of the season remaining. League champion Bayern Munich has already turned its attention to defending its Champions League and German Cup titles and will use the remaining games as warm-ups for Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund. There are no games on Friday so the 31st round of games gets underway Thursday night with Eintracht Frankfurt hosting Hannover. Here are five things to know ahead of the Easter weekend's games:
SEOUL, South Korea - With plenty of European-based talent, South Korea has players with top-level experience and the quality to makes things happen on the field.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Bayer Leverkusen fired Sami Hyypia as coach Saturday after an alarming mid-season slump and turned to the Finn's former coaching partner Sascha Lewandowski to secure Champions League qualification.
PARIS - About 200 supporters of Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea fought in a city center street prior to their teams' Champions League quarterfinal match on Wednesday.