- Dortmund beats Marseille 2-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 6:42 pm
- Dortmund, Milan advance in Champions League Updated: Dec-11-13 6:27 pm
- Dortmund, Milan advance in Champions League Updated: Dec-11-13 6:00 pm
- Arsenal advances despite 2-0 loss at Napoli in CL Updated: Dec-11-13 5:54 pm
- Dortmund needs win to be secure in Group F Updated: Dec-10-13 9:51 am
- 5 things to know about the Champions League Updated: Dec-08-13 7:12 pm
- Bayern to travel to Hamburg in German Cup Updated: Dec-08-13 12:42 pm
- 5 things to know about Bundesliga round Updated: Dec-05-13 7:21 am
- Dortmund beats Napoli 3-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 6:05 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP football poll Updated: Nov-26-13 11:26 am
- 5 things to know about Group A of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 7:45 am
- 5 stars who won't be playing at the World Cup Updated: Nov-21-13 4:09 pm
- Franck Ribery cracks rib, to miss derby Updated: Nov-21-13 7:57 am
- Dortmund loses 2 more defenders ahead of derby Updated: Nov-20-13 1:16 pm
- Subotic out until end of season with knee injury Updated: Nov-10-13 7:18 am
MARSEILLE, France - Borussia Dortmund beat 10-man Marseille 2-1 with a late goal from Kevin Grosskreutz on Wednesday to top Group F and advance to the Champions League knockout stage.
GENEVA - In a dramatic climax to one of the tightest groups in Champions League history, Borussia Dortmund needed an 87th-minute goal at Marseille to advance at the expense of Napoli which beat Arsenal.
GENEVA - Borussia Dortmund needed Kevin Grosskreutz's 87th-minute goal to beat Marseille 2-1 and reach the Champions League last 16 on Wednesday, eliminating Napoli despite its victory over Arsenal in a dramatic Group F climax.
NAPLES, Italy - Ten-man Arsenal advanced to the Champions League knockout phase for the 14th consecutive year despite a 2-0 loss on Wednesday at Napoli, which was eliminated from the competition.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Borussia Dortmund needs to beat Marseille to be sure of advancing from Group F of the Champions League.
LONDON - Half of the last 16 places in the knockout stage of the Champions League are still up for grabs and will be decided this week after the final group games. Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain reached the knockout phase in the last round of games, joining defending champion Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, and Barcelona.
DORTMUND, Germany - Borussia Dortmund, last season's runner-up, beat Napoli 3-1 on Tuesday to revive its chances of advancing to the knockout stage of the Champions League.
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's AP global football poll:
Qualification for the knockout stage of the Champions League is in sight for Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United.
PARIS - They are some of the biggest names in football but they won't be playing at the World Cup next year. Here is a look at five players whose absence will make the tournament in Brazil a poorer spectacle.
DORTMUND, Germany - Borussia Dortmund has lost two more defenders to injuries in a major blow before its Bundesliga showdown with Bayern Munich.