- German football marred by weekend of fan violence Updated: Nov-22-15 8:13 pm
BERLIN - Several violent incidents involving rival fans showed German soccer's dark side this weekend despite increased security measures following the Paris terrorist attacks.
- Bundesliga ponders security after Hannover attack threat Updated: Nov-18-15 10:26 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - This weekend's Bundesliga matches will go on as scheduled despite security worries following the threat of an attack that forced authorities to call of the friendly between Germany and the Netherlands.
- Germany cancel Netherlands match after 'serious bomb threat' Updated: Nov-17-15 6:58 pm
HANNOVER, Germany - The friendly soccer game between Germany and the Netherlands was canceled 90 minutes before kickoff on Tuesday due to the suspected threat of a bomb at the stadium.
- Germany back home after Paris terror attacks Updated: Nov-14-15 11:55 am
BERLIN - Germany players were given the day off on arriving home on Saturday after spending the night at the Stade de France because of the terror attacks in Paris.
- Striker Mario Gomez recalled to German national team Updated: Nov-06-15 12:36 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Striker Mario Gomez has been recalled for Germany for the friendlies against France and the Netherlands, with coach Joachim Loew also calling up Schalke teenager Leroy Sane for the first time.