- Stuttgart signs promising youngster Werner to 2018 Updated: Mar-06-14 7:59 am
- Bayern counting down games to Bundesliga title Updated: Mar-06-14 7:33 am
- Stuttgart backs coach despite 8-game losing run Updated: Mar-04-14 1:26 pm
- Eintracht Frankfurt coach Armin Veh to leave club Updated: Mar-03-14 7:14 am
- Man City beats Sunderland 3-1 to lift League Cup Updated: Mar-02-14 5:51 pm
- Hoffenheim, Eintracht Frankfurt win in Bundesliga Updated: Mar-02-14 1:51 pm
- Spurs are 1st EPL team to win Europe match in 2014 Updated: Feb-27-14 5:48 pm
STUTTGART, Germany - Promising winger Timo Werner has committed to Stuttgart until 2018 by signing his first professional contract on his 18th birthday.
BERLIN - The Bundesliga is all but decided.
STUTTGART, Germany - Stuttgart is sticking with its coach for one more game at least despite a dismal run that has seen the side plunge toward Bundesliga relegation.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Eintracht Frankfurt coach Armin Veh will leave the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.
LONDON - Starved of success for decades before the influx of Abu Dhabi cash in 2008, Manchester City collected a third trophy inside three years on Sunday. Exquisite goals from Yaya Toure and Samir Nasri in the space of two minutes during the second half enabled City to come from behind to beat Sunderland 3-1 and lift the League Cup.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Hoffenheim scored three goals in quick succession late in the first half to beat Wolfsburg 6-2 in the Bundesliga on Sunday and dent its hopes of qualifying for the Champions League.
LONDON - After a gloomy start to 2014 for English Premier League teams in Europe, Tottenham achieved what five rivals failed to do - win.