- Keeping his cool as coach, Zidane keeps Madrid season alive Updated: Apr-15-16 6:26 am
MADRID - The hot-tempered France playmaker is gone. The level-headed Real Madrid leader is back.
- Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler to miss several weeks Updated: Apr-14-16 8:57 am
WOLFSBURG, Germany - Wolfsburg says attacking midfielder Julian Draxler will be sidelined for several weeks after tearing left-thigh muscles in the 3-0 loss to Real Madrid.
- Cristiano Ronaldo answers critics with goals, records Updated: Apr-13-16 11:02 am
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo is letting the goals speak for themselves.
- Man City ousts PSG to reach Champs League semis for 1st time Updated: Apr-12-16 9:49 pm
MANCHESTER, England - As Manchester City has slipped down the Premier League, it has progressed further than ever in the Champions League.
- Madrid reaches Champions League semis with Ronaldo hat trick Updated: Apr-12-16 6:46 pm
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo came through for Real Madrid again, scoring a hat trick to lead his team back to the semifinals of the Champions League with a 3-0 win over Wolfsburg on Tuesday.
- Madrid rests players in Liga to focus on Wolfsburg Updated: Apr-08-16 4:45 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is resting players for Saturday's Spanish league match against Eibar, with the goal of overturning his team's stunning loss at Wolfsburg in the Champions League.
- Marcelo criticized for dive in Champions League game Updated: Apr-07-16 3:21 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid left back Marcelo has been widely criticized for diving against Wolfsburg in the quarterfinals of the Champions League.
- Ruhr Derby, title chase and relegation scraps in Bundesliga Updated: Apr-07-16 7:04 am
BERLIN - Three days after Borussia Dortmund's biggest game of the season, the German club visits Schalke for the Bundesliga's highly charged Ruhr Derby on Sunday.
- Wolfsburg stuns Real Madrid in Champions League upset Updated: Apr-06-16 6:28 pm
WOLFSBURG, Germany - Wolfsburg caused the biggest upset of this season's Champions League with a 2-0 victory over record 10-time winner Real Madrid in the first leg of their quarterfinal on Wednesday.