- Kentucky aims to avoid a letdown against Eastern Kentucky Updated: Oct-02-15 12:33 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky vows there won't be a letdown this week.
- No. 25 Missouri struggles to score in 21-13 loss to Kentucky Updated: Sep-27-15 1:21 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - No. 25 Missouri found a little more offense than last week and seemed on the verge of putting something together against Kentucky.
- Towles throws 2 TDs as Kentucky upsets No. 25 Missouri 21-13 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:36 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Patrick Towles used the same right arm that threw two touchdown passes against No. 25 Missouri to exhort Kentucky fans to cheer and celebrate as the final seconds ticked off of the Wildcats' biggest win in recent memory.
- Kentucky's Stanley "Boom" Williams leads Wildcat rushers Updated: Sep-24-15 5:10 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Stanley "Boom" Williams opened Kentucky's season with a 75-yard touchdown run and hasn't looked back since.
- Paring down Pac-12: UCLA, USC visit Grand Canyon State Updated: Sep-23-15 2:30 pm
The place to be is the Pac-12 this weekend in college football, specifically Arizona, where the South Division will go through an early sorting process.
- No. 25 Missouri to be without WR Blair against Kentucky Updated: Sep-21-15 6:49 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri will be without wide receiver DeSean Blair this Saturday when it opens Southeastern Conference play at Kentucky.
- Florida's defense frustrates Kentucky in 14-9 victory Updated: Sep-20-15 12:56 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Every time Kentucky's pressure seemed to have Will Grier within reach, the Florida quarterback scrambled away to run for crucial yards including the Gators' first touchdown.
- Florida names Grier starting QB for SEC opener at Kentucky Updated: Sep-17-15 3:01 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida will start redshirt freshman quarterback Will Grier in its Southeastern Conference opener.
- Florida CB Hargreaves upgraded to probable for SEC opener Updated: Sep-16-15 7:30 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III has been upgraded to probable for the team's Southeastern Conference opener at Kentucky.
- Orth's big mistake costs SCarolina in 26-22 loss to Kentucky Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina backup quarterback Perry Orth came off the bench and led his team on a second half rally. But he said it's also his fault the Gamecocks came up short in a 26-22 loss to Kentucky Saturday night.
- Kentucky breaks 22-game road losing streak with 26-22 win Updated: Sep-13-15 12:34 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kentucky hasn't won a road game in more than five years. But the Wildcats knew just what to do when they broke that 22-game streak with a 26-22 win Saturday night at South Carolina.
- Student charged with wanton endangerment after drone crash Updated: Sep-11-15 1:03 pm
Kentucky campus police have charged law student Peyton Wilson with second degree wanton endangerment for operating a drone that crashed into a section of Commonwealth Stadium before the Wildcats' season-opening football game against Louisiana-Lafayette.