- Wildcats lose 24-7 halftime lead, fall 38-24 to Louisville Updated: Nov-28-15 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky just needed to build on a 24-7 halftime lead on Louisville to make its postseason drought a distant memory.
- Louisville rallies past Kentucky 38-24 to win Governor's Cup Updated: Nov-28-15 5:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Louisville players enthusiastically hoisted the Governor's Cup in the steady drizzle, an understandable reaction considering the scenario seemed unlikely early on as rival Kentucky turned their error-prone start into a big lead.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Kentucky routs Charlotte 58-10 to end 5-game losing streak Updated: Nov-22-15 12:25 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - For the first time in five weeks, Kentucky players and coaches happily talked about building on a victorious performance instead of wondering what might have been in defeat.
- Vanderbilt QB Shurmur making strides in freshman season Updated: Nov-17-15 5:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Kyle Shurmur hasn't been labeled the quarterback of the future for Vanderbilt.
- Stoops names Barker as Kentucky's starting QB vs. Charlotte Updated: Nov-16-15 1:13 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach Mark Stoops has named redshirt freshman Drew Barker the starting quarterback for Saturday's home non-conference game against Charlotte.
- Vanderbilt makes 2 goal-line stands, beats Kentucky 21-17 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Caleb Azubike sacked Patrick Towles on the game's final play.
- Greyson returns at QB as Georgia runs past Kentucky, 27-3 Updated: Nov-07-15 4:51 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Following a week of speculation about his job status and rumors of staff dissension, Georgia coach Mark Richt described a dominant win over Kentucky as "good medicine."
- Kentucky prepares for Georgia looking to end 3-game slide Updated: Nov-02-15 3:20 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Neither Kentucky coach Mark Stoops nor his players are panicking despite a three-game losing streak threatening a repeat of last season's second-half collapse that knocked the Wildcats out of postseason.
- Dobbs, big returns help Tennessee trounce Kentucky 52-21 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:19 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Tennessee took an indirect route to produce its typical rout of Kentucky.