- Nevada's Burton named Mountain West player of week Updated: Mar-09-14 8:57 pm
- Lobos can't handle Aztecs' zone, lose 51-48 Updated: Mar-09-14 3:14 am
- No. 10 SDSU rallies to beat No. 21 Lobos 51-48 Updated: Mar-09-14 3:02 am
- Nevada comeback earns sweep of UNLV, 76-72 Updated: Mar-09-14 1:39 am
- Fresno State runs past San Jose State 69-56 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:32 am
- Wyoming over Colorado State 83-75 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:21 pm
- Air Force tops Boise State in overtime 64-61 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:27 pm
- UNLV's Bryce Dejean-Jones suspended Updated: Mar-06-14 8:17 pm
- No. 10 San Diego State rallies past UNLV Updated: Mar-06-14 2:51 am
- No. 10 San Diego State rallies past UNLV Updated: Mar-06-14 2:36 am
- No. 21 New Mexico beats Air Force 80-52 Updated: Mar-06-14 1:00 am
- No. 21 New Mexico beats Air Force 80-52 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:44 am
- Nevada over Boise State 83-81 in 2OT Updated: Mar-06-14 12:17 am
- Utah State beats Wyoming 65-54 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:09 am
- Colorado State defeats San Jose State 78-66. Updated: Mar-05-14 11:20 pm
- Nevada loses again, 72-58 to No. 25 New Mexico Updated: Mar-02-14 10:57 pm
- Bairstow leads No. 25 New Mexico over Nevada 72-58 Updated: Mar-02-14 9:38 pm
- No. 13 San Diego State downs Fresno State 82-67 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:33 am
- Fresno State loses to No. 13 San Diego State 82-67 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:30 am
- Utah State coasts to 75-58 win over San Jose St. Updated: Mar-01-14 11:06 pm
- Bropleh leads Boise State over Wyoming 72-63 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:57 pm
- UNLV routs Air Force 93-67 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:00 pm
- Bairstow key part of No. 25 New Mexico's success Updated: Feb-28-14 4:15 pm
- UNLV holds off late Colorado St. charge, 78-70 Updated: Feb-27-14 1:20 am
- Fresno St. leads early, beats Boise St. 76-56 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:18 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada point guard Deonte Burton has been named the Mountain West Conference Men's Basketball Player of the Week after leading the Wolf Pack to a pair of victories, including a 76-72 come-from-behind win over rival UNLV after trailing by 17 points.
SAN DIEGO - With 12:05 to go, No. 21 New Mexico was leading No. 10 San Diego State by 16 points and appeared to have all but claimed another Mountain West Conference championship.
SAN DIEGO - It took a 1-3-1 zone defense, of all things, for No. 10 San Diego State to complete a remarkable comeback against No. 21 New Mexico that clinched the outright Mountain West Conference title.
RENO, Nevada - Cole Huff drilled a jumper with 33 seconds left to play as Nevada erased a 17-point second deficit and knocked off UNLV, 76-72 Saturday night and claim the No. 3 seed and a first-round bye in next week's Mountain West Conference tournament.
SAN JOSE, California - Paul Watson made 4 of 8 3-point attempts, totaling 16 points, to lead Fresno State to a dominating 69-56 victory over San Jose State Saturday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nathan Sobey didn't expect to see his parents in the stands for his final home game. But with no warning, Peter and Kerrie Sobey flew 27 hours from Australia and knocked on his apartment door to surprise him Thursday night. On Saturday, their son scored a career-high 33 points to lead Wyoming to an 83-75 victory over Colorado State.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Max Yon scored seven of his 11 points in overtime to lift Air Force over Boise State 64-61 on Saturday.
LAS VEGAS - UNLV leading scorer Bryce Dejean-Jones will not play in the Rebels' regular-season finale at Nevada on Saturday.
LAS VEGAS - San Diego State coach Steve Fisher described senior Xavier Thames as one of his toughest players.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Air Force just wanted to keep it close Wednesday night against No. 21 New Mexico, then look for some late breaks. But with leading scorers Tre' Coggins, Max Yon and Marek Olesinski all struggling, the Falcons didn't have much of a chance.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - For New Mexico senior Cameron Bairstow, Wednesday night's game with Air Force was all he could have sought in the final home appearance of his career.
BOISE, Idaho - Deonte Burton scored eight of his 25 points in the second overtime as Nevada recorded a dramatic 83-81 double-overtime victory over Boise State on Wednesday night.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Jon Octeus scored 21 points and Daniel Bejarano added 19 as Colorado State handled San Jose State 78-66 Wednesday night.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada coach David Carter knew it would be tough to slow down a streaking New Mexico team that combines a powerful frontline with two talented guards who make few mistakes.
RENO, Nevada - Cameron Bairstow helped New Mexico overcome the sluggish start that coach Craig Neal had feared.
FRESNO, California - Xavier Thames had been struggling with his shot for weeks until a step-back 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer Saturday night seemed to snap San Diego State's top scorer out of his funk.
FRESNO, California - Fresno State coach Rodney Terry didn't like what he saw just before halftime.
SAN JOSE, California - Jarred Shaw scored 19 points and hauled in a career-high 17 rebounds to lead Utah State to a 75-58 victory over San Jose State on Saturday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - With its top scorer sidelined by injury and two other starters ailing, Boise State fell behind by 17 in the early going. But led by Thomas Bropleh and Ryan Watkins, the Broncos rallied to defeat Wyoming 72-63 on Saturday.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Khem Birch scored 15 points on 6-of-7 shooting and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead seven UNLV players in double figures in a 93-67 blowout of Air Force on Saturday.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Four years ago, it was difficult for the New Mexico coaching staff to really envision how Cameron Bairstow would evolve as a player.
LAS VEGAS - Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 19 and UNLV nearly surrendered a double-digit second half lead, then rallied for a 78-70 victory over Colorado State on Wednesday night.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris scored 26 points, 20 of those in a dominating first half, and Fresno State stayed in control for a 76-56 victory over Boise State on Wednesday night.