- USD loses 8th straight to No. 24 SDSU, 65-64 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:39 am
- Thames, Davis help No. 24 SDSU hold off USD 65-64 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:12 am
- Boise State cruises past Carroll College 80-52 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:24 am
- Air Force defeats South Dakota 94-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:50 pm
- New Mexico beats rival New Mexico State 79-70 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:17 am
- Shyatt works to get teams to come to Laramie Updated: Dec-04-13 3:57 pm
- Boise State ekes out win over Utah 69-67 Updated: Dec-04-13 1:38 am
- Dinwiddie leads Colorado past Colorado State 67-62 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:51 pm
- Burman: Wyoming needs 'culture of toughness' Updated: Dec-03-13 11:48 am
- Wyoming tops Black Hills State 79-65 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:35 am
- No. 25 Marquette falters late, falls to SDSU Updated: Dec-02-13 1:55 am
- SDSU beats No. 25 Marquette 67-59 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:44 am
- Fresno State ekes past Northern Arizona 71-67 OT Updated: Dec-01-13 7:43 pm
- Fresno St needs OT to stop CSU-Bakersfield, 96-86 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:09 am
- Wyoming beats Montana State 79-54 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:39 am
- Weber State beats San Jose State 72-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:42 pm
- BYU gets the 85-74 win over Utah St. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:39 pm
- UNLV handles UT Martin for a 85-55 win Updated: Nov-30-13 9:46 pm
- Drake cruises past Northern Arizona 76-56 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:30 pm
- Colorado State holds off New Mexico State 85-83 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:24 pm
- Scott leads Colorado past Air Force 81-57 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:05 pm
- Williams sparks New Mexico past San Diego 73-66 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:04 pm
- San Diego State upsets No. 20 Creighton 86-80 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:27 am
- No. 20 Creighton cools off in 86-80 loss SDSU Updated: Nov-30-13 9:27 am
- Ross, Missouri beat Nevada 83-70, go to 7-0 Updated: Nov-30-13 2:01 am
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Toreros are the city's second-best basketball team again, if just by one point.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's first game back in The Associated Press Top 25 was almost a loss in a spirited tussle with its scrappy crosstown rival.
BOISE, Idaho - Seniors Thomas Bropleh and Jeff Elorriaga scored 18 points apiece as Boise State overwhelmed Carroll College 80-52 Thursday night to add another win to the best start in school history.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Max Yon scored a game-high 24 points, and his 3-pointer sparked a 13-8 final run to lead Air Force to a 94-86 victory Thursday night over South Dakota.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Kendall Williams scored 24 points and Cameron Bairstow 20 as New Mexico defeated New Mexico State 79-70 Wednesday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - When visiting basketball teams trot down the tunnel between their locker room and the playing floor at the Arena-Auditorium on the University of Wyoming campus they pass some very tall numbers painted on the wall.
BOISE, Idaho - Derrick Marks scored 17 points and Anthony Drmic added 14 as Boise State recorded a 69-67 victory over Utah on Tuesday night.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Spencer Dinwiddie scored 19 of his game-high 28 points in the second half leading Colorado to a 67-62 victory over in-state rival Colorado State Tuesday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A day after firing head coach Dave Christensen, Wyoming athletic director Tom Burman says the school's football team needs to develop a "culture of toughness."
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming started slow but Larry Nance Jr. got them rolling to beat an inspired Division II Black Hills State 79-65 on Monday.
ANAHEIM, California - The shooting problems that have plagued Marquette much of the season returned on Sunday night, costing the No. 25 Golden Eagles a tournament championship they coveted.
ANAHEIM, California - Four days, three games, two wins over ranked opponents and one tournament championship.
FRESNO, California - Cezar Guerrero dropped a deep jump shot - originally scored a 3 - that boosted Fresno State past Northern Arizona 71-67 after an agonizing chase through overtime in the final of the Fresno State Classic on Sunday.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris converted a pair of free throws with 2:19 left in overtime to put Fresno State ahead for, helping to forge a 96-86 win over CSU-Bakersfield in the Fresno Classic tournament Saturday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Riley Grabau continued his red-hot shooting from 3-point range, sinking all five of his shots from beyond the arc and scoring 19 points to lead Wyoming past Montana State 79-54 on Saturday night.
OGDEN, Utah - Davion Berry scored 20 points with six assists and two steals as Weber State snagged its first win of the season, beating San Jose State 72-55 Saturday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Tyler Haws scored 21 points and Matt Carlino added 18 points to lead Brigham Young to an 85-74 win Saturday over in state rival and previously unbeaten Utah State.
LAS VEGAS - Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 16 points and dished out seven assists as UNLV handled Tennessee-Martin in an 85-55 win.
FRESNO, California - Chris Caird scored 16 points and Richard Carter added 12 with seven assists and four steals as Drake defeated Northern Arizona 76-56 in a Fresno State Classic matchup Saturday night.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - J.J. Avila scored 29 points, including the game-winning layup in the final seconds, lifting Colorado State to an 85-83 win over New Mexico State on Saturday.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Josh Scott scored 16 points, Askia Booker had 13, and Colorado routed Air Force 81-57 Saturday for its seventh win in a row.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Kendall Williams went on a personal 8-0 run in the closing two minutes Saturday to break a 61-61 tie and help New Mexico pull out a 73-66 win over San Diego.
FULLERTON, California - It didn't look promising for San Diego State when Doug McDermott made his first six shots to help 20th-ranked Creighton build a 12-point lead. The Aztecs got back in the game by ramping up their defensive pressure on the Bluejays' leading scorer.
FULLERTON, California - Having a 5-0 record and Top 25 ranking doesn't mean all is well for your basketball team.
LAS VEGAS - Missouri may not be playing under the national radar for much longer.