- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted Updated: Feb-12-16 9:30 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The Mountain West Conference reversed course Friday and said a last-second 3-pointer by James Webb III should have counted and given Boise State an 87-84 overtime victory over Colorado State.
- UNM basketball coach's son, player harassed, threatened Updated: Feb-12-16 2:19 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - University of New Mexico basketball coach Craig Neal says his son, who also plays as a point guard on his father's team, has been harassed and threatened online.
- former Wyoming star Nance finds niche with LA Lakers Updated: Feb-12-16 12:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's mid-January and Larry Nance Jr. is the last player in the visiting team's locker room at Golden State's Oracle Arena.
- Wyoming's Jason McManamen emerges as 3-point threat Updated: Feb-11-16 11:43 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The next time Jason McManamen lifts off for a 3-pointer at the Arena-Auditorium, don't watch his shot.
- Colorado State edges Boise State after controversial call Updated: Feb-11-16 2:01 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - John Gillon scored 19 points, including six in the second overtime, and Colorado State beat Boise State 97-93 on Wednesday night in a game that ended in controversy.
- Fresno State hands San Diego State its 1st MWC loss, 58-57 Updated: Feb-11-16 1:33 am
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris had 20 points, five assists and four steals and Fresno State handed San Diego State its first Mountain West Conference loss in a 58-57 victory Wednesday night.
- UNLV rallies to beat San Jose State 64-61 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:41 am
LAS VEGAS - Patrick McCaw scored 16 points, Ike Nwamu added 15 and UNLV rallied to beat San Jose State 64-61 on Wednesday night to end a three-game skid.
- Fenner with 18 points as Nevada downs Air Force 72-52 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:35 am
RENO, Nevada - D.J. Fenner scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Nevada downed Air Force 72-52 on Wednesday night.
- Utah State beats New Mexico 80-72 to end 5-game skid Updated: Feb-10-16 12:31 am
LOGAN, Utah - Chris Smith scored 19 points, including 7 of 8 free throws, and Utah State beat New Mexico 80-72 on Tuesday night, ending a five-game skid.
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee Updated: Feb-08-16 10:33 pm
LAS VEGAS - UNLV freshman center Stephen Zimmerman Jr. will be out indefinitely with a sprained left knee.
- Hemsley leads SDSU to 78-71 OT win vs New Mexico Updated: Feb-07-16 2:44 am
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's 10-game winning streak to open Mountain West Conference play seemed all but over when New Mexico took a five-point lead with 21.1 seconds to play.
- Fresno State fights off UNLV 111-104 for double overtime win Updated: Feb-06-16 10:06 pm
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris had 37 points as Fresno State fought off UNLV for a 111-104 double overtime win on Saturday night.
- Wyoming makes 20 3-pointers in 84-65 win over Utah State Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Jason McManamen and Josh Adams led a school-record 3-point barrage in Wyoming's 84-65 victory over Utah State on Saturday.
- Colorado State pulls away from Nevada for 76-67 win Updated: Feb-06-16 6:56 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Antwan Scott scored 23 points and John Gillon had 20 and Colorado State ended the game on a 17-5 run to defeat Nevada 76-67 on Saturday.
- Air Force shocks Boise State 61-53 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:43 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - CJ Siples had 25 points and seven rebounds and Hayden Graham hit a key 3-pointer with 1:07 left as Air Force stunned Boise State 61-53 on Saturday.
- UNLV dismisses guard Daquan Cook from team Updated: Feb-05-16 5:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - UNLV junior guard Daquan Cook has been dismissed from the team.
- San Jose State dumps Fresno State 65-53 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:24 am
SAN JOSE, California - Freshman Brandon Clarke had a career-high 15 rebounds and 14 points to record his third double-double in the last seven games as San Jose State beat Fresno State 65-53 Wednesday night.
- Hemsley, Aztecs hold off CSU 69-67 for 10th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 am
SAN DIEGO - With about three minutes to go, Colorado State's bench was buzzing because the Rams were in position to hand San Diego State its first Mountain West Conference loss.
- New Mexico downs UNLV 87-83 behind Williams' 29 points Updated: Feb-02-16 11:54 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The inside battle between New Mexico's Tim Williams and UNLV's Stephen Zimmerman Jr. was pretty even until the final six minutes of the game.
- Boise State rallies to beat Utah State 70-67 behind Webb Updated: Feb-02-16 11:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - James Webb III scored 19 points and Boise State rallied from 13 points down in the second half to beat Utah State 70-67 on Tuesday.
- Air Force comeback nets a win over Wyoming, 70-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:26 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Hayden Graham scored 23 points and passed around five assists as Air Force came from behind in the second half to beat Wyoming, 70-62 Tuesday night to earn a season split with the Cowboys.
- San Diego St. 9-0 at halfway point of Mountain West schedule Updated: Feb-01-16 7:12 pm
SAN DIEGO - Steve Fisher's San Diego State Aztecs are halfway through an undefeated run through the Mountain West Conference.
- McCaw, UNLV hand Boise State 2nd MWC loss, 87-77 Updated: Jan-28-16 2:02 am
LAS VEGAS - Patrick McCaw made five 3-pointers, scored 25 points and had five steals to help UNLV beat Boise State 87-77 on Wednesday night.
- New Mexico downs Air Force 84-55 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:09 am
ALBURQUERQUE, New Mexico - As the New Mexico team prepared to head down the steep ramp toward the Pit floor before Wednesday night's game with Air Force, one of the Lobos players, yelled, "Let's push this lead to 15. Then let's push it to 20."
- Scott leads Colorado State over San Jose State 74-66 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:18 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Antwan Scott scored 23 points and Colorado State defeated San Jose State 74-66 on Wednesday night.