- Whistleblower gets $99,000 to drop Horne suit Updated: Mar-07-14 3:05 pm
- Goddard files to run for secretary of state Updated: Mar-06-14 3:11 pm
- Air Guardsmen to pay back money in fraud case Updated: Feb-26-14 5:33 pm
- Arizona AG: I broke no campaign finance laws Updated: Feb-12-14 5:36 pm
- Judge hears finance case against Arizona AG Updated: Feb-10-14 7:49 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona will pay nearly $100,000 to a former attorney general's office investigator who claimed Attorney General Tom Horne retaliated against her for telling the FBI he may have violated campaign finance laws.
PHOENIX - Former Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard officially became a candidate Thursday for the Democratic nomination for secretary of state.
PHOENIX - A prosecutor said Wednesday that numerous former and current members of the Arizona Air National Guard will likely pay back thousands of dollars and avoid trial over a scam to obtain expense pay.
PHOENIX - Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne said Wednesday he "absolutely never" had illegal communications with the leader of an independent campaign backing him during his 2010 election bid.
PHOENIX - A prosecutor says evidence will show that Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne was in constant communication with an aide who was running an independent group backing him in the 2010 election, and she passed along his suggestions about campaign ads attacking his Democratic rival to her campaign consultant.