- Wainwright throws 2-hitter, Cards beat Nats 8-0 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:00 am
- Developers interested in baseball stadium property Updated: Apr-17-14 8:11 pm
- Wood's tosses CG but Braves lose 1-0 to Phillies Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Revere's RBI single lifts Phillies over Braves 1-0 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:48 pm
- Atlanta Braves change policy on guns in stadium Updated: Apr-17-14 10:07 am
- Phillies waste Lee's effort, lose 1-0 to Braves Updated: Apr-16-14 11:03 pm
- Reds lose to Pirates 8-7 in suspended game Updated: Apr-15-14 7:26 pm
- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Nats 3B Zimmerman has broken thumb, out 4-6 weeks Updated: Apr-12-14 11:21 pm
- Nationals place Span on 7-day DL with concussion Updated: Apr-12-14 6:57 pm
- Expanded replay might make for better manners Updated: Apr-11-14 3:59 am
- Young has 3 hits, 3 SBs, 4 runs, Mets beat Braves Updated: Apr-10-14 11:48 pm
- Braves SS Simmons held out with jammed right wrist Updated: Apr-10-14 6:11 pm
- Fireworks display damages US flag at Braves game Updated: Apr-10-14 12:01 am
- Mets rally in 9th inning but fall 4-3 to Braves Updated: Apr-09-14 11:15 pm
- Braves option Beato to clear spot for Santana Updated: Apr-09-14 3:35 pm
- Selig hints Aaron still baseball's home-run king Updated: Apr-09-14 7:23 am
- Braves reliever Gearrin to have Tommy John surgery Updated: Apr-08-14 5:48 pm
- Santana to make Braves' debut against Mets Updated: Apr-08-14 4:21 pm
- Nationals avoid sweep with 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-06-14 6:08 pm
- Nats Desmond has HR changed to 2B on replay review Updated: Apr-04-14 3:20 pm
- Minor strikes out 5 in Double-A rehab start Updated: Apr-03-14 10:30 pm
- Johnson homer lifts Braves over Brewers 1-0 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:41 pm
- Braves watching starts by Minor, Floyd, Santana Updated: Apr-02-14 1:36 pm
- Last opener or not, Selig takes in Brewers Updated: Mar-31-14 8:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Adam Wainwright was as close to unhittable as he's ever been.
PHILADELPHIA - After his first career complete game, Alex Wood was upset with his performance at the plate.
PHILADELPHIA - A.J. Burnett's injury helped him improve his pitching.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves will no longer allow some off-duty police officers to carry guns at Turner Field, which has prompted objections.
PHILADELPHIA - Cliff Lee's one mistake was enough to waste his stellar performance.
CINCINNATI - No homers, no two-out hits. The Reds were all out of them once the game resumed.
PHILADELPHIA - Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost.
ATLANTA - Washington Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman is expected to miss four to six weeks after breaking his right thumb against the Atlanta Braves.
ATLANTA - The Washington Nationals placed outfielder Denard Span on the seven-day disabled list with a concussion on Saturday.
OAKLAND, California - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona calmly exited the dugout on opening night and approached home plate umpire Mike Winters with a rather polite request that he review a collision at the plate.
ATLANTA - Eric Young Jr. is proving he's an important part of the Mets' winning formula.
ATLANTA - Atlanta Braves officials say they're moving a fireworks show to a new location after an American flag was burned during a display at Turner Field.
ATLANTA - Zack Wheeler's latest trip to his home state was ruined by Jason Heyward and Ervin Santana.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves have optioned right-hander Pedro Beato to Triple-A Gwinnett to clear a roster spot for right-hander Ervin Santana.
ATLANTA - Hank Aaron is still the home run king to many. Even baseball commissioner Bud Selig has a difficult time seeing it any other way.
ATLANTA - Right-hander Cory Gearrin is joining the list of Braves pitchers having Tommy John surgery.
WASHINGTON - Ian Desmond didn't dip, and he hit a dinger.
WASHINGTON - Ian Desmond's inside-the-park homer was overturned on replay review and changed to a ground-rule double in the fifth inning of Washington's game against Atlanta on Friday.
PEARL, Mississippi - Atlanta Braves left-hander Mike Minor says his shoulder felt good after throwing two innings in a rehab assignment at Double-A Mississippi on Thursday.
MILWAUKEE - At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signed him late in spring training.
ATLANTA - Some of the Atlanta Braves' most important pitching performances this week will come in the minor leagues.
MILWAUKEE - If Monday really was Bud Selig's last opening day as baseball commissioner, he selected quite the game to watch.