- Sabres coach Nolan shuffling staff of assistants Updated: Apr-16-14 3:26 pm
- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Sabres looking to rebuild quickly Updated: Apr-15-14 9:29 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Lightning's Lindback to start Game 1 vs. Canadiens Updated: Apr-15-14 5:44 pm
- Bruins bring experience to NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Sabres hope they've bottomed out with season over Updated: Apr-14-14 4:50 pm
- Maple Leafs introduce Shanahan as team president Updated: Apr-14-14 4:29 pm
- Panthers GM wants to build around young nucleus Updated: Apr-14-14 4:08 pm
- Leafs goalie Bernier to have sports hernia surgery Updated: Apr-14-14 12:51 pm
- Spezza lifts Senators to SO win over Penguins Updated: Apr-14-14 12:11 am
- Nelson seals Isles' 4-3 SO win over Sabres Updated: Apr-13-14 9:53 pm
- Lightning coach: Malone's charges not distraction Updated: Apr-13-14 7:39 pm
- Brodeur wins what might be final start for Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 7:32 pm
- Lightning earn home-ice edge against Canadiens Updated: Apr-13-14 7:18 pm
- Panthers' Ed Jovanovski fined $5,000 by NHL Updated: Apr-13-14 5:29 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Sabres call up 3 from AHL for season finale Updated: Apr-13-14 1:30 pm
- Gionta's OT goal helps Canadiens beat Rangers 1-0 Updated: Apr-13-14 3:06 am
- Spezza, Anderson lead Senators past Maple Leafs Updated: Apr-12-14 11:53 pm
- Johansen lifts Blue Jackets past Panthers, 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:20 pm
- Sabres G Hackett taken off ice on stretcher Updated: Apr-12-14 5:15 pm
- Bruins clinch NHL's top record, beat Sabres 4-1 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:06 pm
- Canadiens sign G Tokarski to 2-year extension Updated: Apr-12-14 3:51 pm
- Lightning LW Malone arrested after traffic stop Updated: Apr-12-14 11:33 am
BUFFALO, New York - The overhaul is continuing in Buffalo after Sabres coach Ted Nolan purged most of his staff of assistants on Wednesday.
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
BUFFALO, New York - Tim Murray's vision of rebuilding the Buffalo Sabres involves several things.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper grudgingly gave up the news.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
BUFFALO, New York - With his nose broken and a red bruise formed beneath his left eye, veteran Buffalo Sabres forward Drew Stafford settled on a sliver of positive perspective in assessing one of the worst and most tumultuous seasons in the franchise's 44-year history.
TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan is officially on the job in the Toronto Maple Leafs' front office.
SUNRISE, Florida - This season had a familiar feel for the Florida Panthers, who again relied heavily on prospects and again missed the playoffs.
TORONTO - Maple Leafs goaltender Jonathan Bernier will undergo surgery to repair a sports hernia.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins are ready for the Stanley Cup playoffs.
BUFFALO, New York - New York Islanders coach Jack Capuano had no choice but to have faith in younger players after star forward John Tavares was lost to a season-ending knee injury.
WASHINGTON - Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper doesn't think left wing Ryan Malone's DUI and cocaine possession charges will be a distraction to the postseason-bound team.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
WASHINGTON - It came right down to the final moment of the final regular-season game for the Tampa Bay Lightning to secure home-ice advantage against the Montreal Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
MONTREAL - The Canadiens and Rangers ended their regular seasons with an overtime game settled by a penalty shot.
OTTAWA - It was a hollow victory at best.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Columbus Blue Jackets are looking forward to their second playoff appearance in franchise history.
BOSTON - Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents' Trophy for the NHL's best regular-season record.
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens signed goalie Dustin Tokarski to a two-year contract extension on Saturday.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning left wing Ryan Malone was charged Saturday with DUI and possession of cocaine after a traffic stop, police said.