- Report: Jacobs have had discussions about Bills Updated: Apr-24-14 12:45 am
- Johnson, Palat, MacKinnon up for rookie award Updated: Apr-23-14 9:21 pm
- Senators reject Louisiana Medicaid expansion bill Updated: Apr-23-14 6:46 pm
- Young Lightning look to future after playoff loss Updated: Apr-23-14 4:37 pm
- Canadiens sweep Lightning after 4-3 win Updated: Apr-23-14 12:15 am
- Bruins beat Red Wings 3-0 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-22-14 11:23 pm
- Red Wings' Alfredsson misses game with back injury Updated: Apr-22-14 8:09 pm
- Senators reject bill to lessen marijuana penalties Updated: Apr-22-14 5:13 pm
- Senators seek support for Southwest Chief route Updated: Apr-22-14 4:02 pm
- Bruins top Red Wings 4-1, even series at 1-1 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:53 pm
- Boston's Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing Updated: Apr-19-14 3:39 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Detroit gains home-ice advantage, tops Boston 1-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:15 am
- Canadiens top Lightning again for 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-18-14 11:33 pm
- Smith brothers to meet in playoffs for 1st time Updated: Apr-18-14 3:35 am
- Bruins' Bergeron gets boost from Olympics Updated: Apr-16-14 4:45 pm
- Sabres coach Nolan shuffling staff of assistants Updated: Apr-16-14 3:26 pm
- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Sabres looking to rebuild quickly Updated: Apr-15-14 9:29 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Bruins bring experience to NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Sabres hope they've bottomed out with season over Updated: Apr-14-14 4:50 pm
- Maple Leafs introduce Shanahan as team president Updated: Apr-14-14 4:29 pm
- Panthers GM wants to build around young nucleus Updated: Apr-14-14 4:08 pm
- Leafs goalie Bernier to have sports hernia surgery Updated: Apr-14-14 12:51 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Jacobs family is, in fact, involved in helping secure the Bills' future in Buffalo, and hasn't ruled out getting involved in buying the team.
NEW YORK - Tampa Bay Lightning forwards Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat are finalists for the NHL's top rookie award.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana lawmakers again have turned away efforts to expand the state Medicaid program as allowed under the federal health care law, with the Senate health committee overwhelmingly rejecting the idea Wednesday.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged.
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens swept their way into the second round of the NHL playoffs, and now look forward to some rest.
DETROIT - The Boston Bruins took full advantage of Detroit's mistakes, and their stellar goaltender's flawless performance.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana won't lessen its penalties for marijuana possession, keeping laws on the books that allow people to be jailed up to 20 years for repeat offenses of having the drug in hand.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Three U.S. senators are seeking support for capital improvements to Amtrak's long-distance routes, including one that passes through New Mexico and Colorado.
BOSTON - Two power-play goals and stingy penalty killing ended the Boston Bruins' offensive drought and tied their playoff series.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
TAMPA, Florida - The Montreal Canadiens are gaining confidence with every playoff victory.
TORONTO - Growing up in Toronto's Mimico neighborhood, Brendan and Reilly Smith never played organized hockey together. Just everything else.
BUFFALO, New York - The overhaul is continuing in Buffalo after Sabres coach Ted Nolan purged most of his staff of assistants on Wednesday.
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
BUFFALO, New York - Tim Murray's vision of rebuilding the Buffalo Sabres involves several things.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
BUFFALO, New York - With his nose broken and a red bruise formed beneath his left eye, veteran Buffalo Sabres forward Drew Stafford settled on a sliver of positive perspective in assessing one of the worst and most tumultuous seasons in the franchise's 44-year history.
TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan is officially on the job in the Toronto Maple Leafs' front office.
SUNRISE, Florida - This season had a familiar feel for the Florida Panthers, who again relied heavily on prospects and again missed the playoffs.
TORONTO - Maple Leafs goaltender Jonathan Bernier will undergo surgery to repair a sports hernia.