- Revenge pornography penalties considered in Colorado Updated: Apr-18-14 8:01 pm
- Colorado angles to expand hemp industry Updated: Apr-18-14 3:52 pm
- Colorado advances edible marijuana restrictions Updated: Apr-17-14 9:50 pm
- Traffic camera ban clears Senate hurdle Updated: Apr-17-14 4:34 pm
- Colorado private eye bill clears Senate Updated: Apr-17-14 1:02 pm
- Colorado Democrats abandon divisive abortion bill Updated: Apr-16-14 9:45 pm
- Youth tanning bed limits rejected in Colorado Updated: Apr-16-14 10:19 am
- Colorado budget finalized, sent to governor Updated: Apr-15-14 5:23 pm
- Senate approves Colorado college tuition cap Updated: Apr-15-14 11:52 am
- Spend or save? Pot tax debate far from settled Updated: Apr-14-14 7:52 pm
- Colorado Senate approves solitary confinement curb Updated: Apr-14-14 2:10 pm
- Leadership shakeup hits GOP in Colorado House Updated: Apr-14-14 1:01 pm
- Neb. looks to join states in fighting wildfires Updated: Apr-13-14 11:19 am
- Cantaloupe or peaches? Lawmaker says, both Updated: Apr-12-14 1:07 pm
- School-funding bills clear Colorado House Updated: Apr-10-14 8:41 pm
- Lawmakers eye potency limits on pot products Updated: Apr-10-14 8:08 pm
- Colorado bill cracking down on cyberbullying fails Updated: Apr-10-14 3:01 pm
- Bill to regulate ridesharing companies advances Updated: Apr-09-14 11:04 pm
- Teacher tenure standoff continues in Colorado Updated: Apr-07-14 5:59 pm
- Expanded duty to report threats becomes law Updated: Apr-07-14 5:36 pm
- Bill restricting cellphones in cars comes back Updated: Apr-04-14 3:28 pm
- Big plumbing change awaits governor's pen Updated: Apr-04-14 12:58 pm
- Colorado Senate funds aerial firefighting fleet Updated: Apr-03-14 8:08 pm
- Gardner challenges Udall on fracking Updated: Apr-01-14 3:04 pm
- Drug access by terminally ill passes House Updated: Apr-01-14 12:13 pm
DENVER - Using intimate photos or videos of significant others to humiliate them would be a crime under a bill being considered by lawmakers in Colorado, which is joining a growing number of states tackling the issue referred to as revenge porn.
DENVER - Colorado is just starting its experiment with industrial hemp production, but interest in the new crop is so strong that the state is moving to expand the number and size of farms growing marijuana's non-intoxicating cousin.
DENVER - A Colorado proposal to widen a ban on certain types of edible marijuana advanced Thursday in the state House amid concerns that it could be too broad.
DENVER - A statewide ban on red-light and speeding cameras has won initial approval in the Colorado Senate after a lively debate over whether the cameras improve safety, or just provide money for local governments.
DENVER - Another attempt in Colorado to require private investigators to get state licenses
DENVER - Colorado Democrats abandoned their own divisive abortion proposal Wednesday, axing the bill after one lawmaker expressed indecision and it became clear they might not have the votes to pass it in a chamber where every vote matters.
DENVER - A proposal to ban children from artificial tanning beds has been rejected in the Colorado Legislature.
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers on Tuesday approved a $23 billion budget, sending to the governor a spending plan for next year that pours more money into public education and funds an aerial firefighting fleet.
DENVER - Colorado's public colleges and universities would get a tuition cap and funding boost under a bill approved Tuesday by the state Senate.
DENVER - Colorado's legal pot industry may be booming, but state lawmakers aren't sure how to spend the windfall.
DENVER - A proposal aimed at reducing the use of solitary confinement for prisoners with serious mental illness has won unanimous approval in the state Senate.
DENVER - Republicans in the Colorado House are seeing a leadership shakeup after simmering tensions within the party.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska is on the cusp of joining forces with Colorado, Wyoming and the Dakotas to help fight rural wildfires.
DENVER - Cantaloupe or peaches? Alamosa Republican state Sen. Larry Crowder wants both to be Colorado's official state fruits.
DENVER - A proposal to shore up public school coffers won final approval in the Colorado House Thursday.
DENVER - Two hot-button marijuana measures dealing with the potency and appearance of edibles will be considered by Colorado lawmakers in the final weeks of the legislative session.
DENVER - A Colorado proposal cracking down on bullies who harass young people through text messages and social media has failed, shocking the bill's sponsor and prompting her supporters to say they will try again next year.
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers advanced legislation to regulate transportation companies that use cellphone apps to connect riders to drivers on their personal cars.
DENVER - A dispute over new teacher tenure rules intensified Monday, when a bill to change the regulations was axed and both sides threw up their hands in frustration over the legislative effort to resolve their differences.
DENVER - A proposal to expand the duty of mental health professionals in Colorado to report threats has been signed into law.
DENVER - For a while, it seemed Colorado lawmakers had hung up on a proposal to restrict cellphone use in cars this year, but it turns out the bill was just on hold.
DENVER - A big change to Colorado bathrooms and kitchens has cleared the state Legislature and awaits the governor's signature.
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers agreed Wednesday to budget $21 million for an aerial firefighting fleet designed to spot and attack wildfires faster, a response to historic back-to-back wildfire seasons.
DENVER - Legislation allowing terminally ill people access to unapproved drugs, a so-called "Dallas Buyers Club" bill, has unanimously passed the Colorado House.