- Boilermakers hire Darrell Funk as offensive line coach Updated: Feb-04-16 3:42 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue hired Darrell Funk as its new offensive line coach Thursday.
- Huskers' Hovey wants more playing time, transfers to Montana Updated: Feb-03-16 8:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska wide receiver Lane Hovey is transferring to Montana for his final season, and reserve defensive lineman Joe Keels is transferring to Eastern Michigan.
- Northern Illinois signs class heavy on in-state players Updated: Feb-03-16 6:27 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Northern Illinois signed a 22-player class with 10 in-state players Wednesday, including at least a couple that could make a quick impact with the Huskies.
- Ex-NIU running back sues FanDuel, DraftKings for using name Updated: Jan-28-16 10:12 am
CHICAGO - Former Northern Illinois University running back Akeem Daniels is suing two daily fantasy sports sites in Chicago federal court alleging they used his name to generate millions of dollars in revenue.
- Boilermakers hire DeAndre Smith as running backs coach Updated: Jan-26-16 9:19 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue has hired DeAndre Smith as its running backs coach.
- New Ball St. coach hires Daoust as defensive coordinator Updated: Jan-25-16 4:03 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - New Ball State coach Mike Neu hired former Syracuse assistant Tim Daoust as defensive coordinator and former Indianapolis Colts player Kyle DeVan as offensive line coach Monday.
- Jay Niemann ready to lead Rutgers defense Updated: Jan-22-16 3:19 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - As coach Chris Ash infused youth into his coaching staff at Rutgers, he went back to his youth to find his defensive coordinator.
- Jafar Williams hired as running backs coach at Rutgers Updated: Jan-21-16 12:24 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Jafar Williams has been hired as a running backs coach at Rutgers.
- Lloyd Carr, Oregon AD added to playoff selection committee Updated: Jan-21-16 12:13 pm
IRVING, Texas - Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens and former Michigan coach Lloyd Carr are among the four new additions to the College Football Playoff selection committee.
- Ohio college's new football team forced to forfeits wins Updated: Jan-13-16 3:02 am
NELSONVILLE, Ohio - A small southeastern college that started up a new football program last fall has had to forfeit its only four wins because of a paperwork snafu.