- NY AG reaches agreement with GrubHub over tips Updated: Apr-17-14 3:06 am
- Official: 6 subpoenas in NY stock trade probe Updated: Apr-16-14 6:46 pm
- Ex-Pataki aide eyes run for attorney general Updated: Apr-16-14 1:58 pm
- NY AG settles with rent-regulated NYC apartments Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- NY AG, Maffei seek smartphone 'kill switch' rule Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Holder: Khalid Sheik Mohammad won't be tried in NY Updated: Apr-01-14 6:50 pm
- NY attorney general sues FedEx over cigarettes Updated: Mar-31-14 4:34 pm
- NY settles probe of tanning salons' health claims Updated: Mar-27-14 10:41 am
- NY settles with Bank of America and ex-CEO Updated: Mar-26-14 6:23 pm
- E-book buyers getting settlement credits this week Updated: Mar-25-14 11:19 am
ALBANY, New York - Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has reached an agreement with the online food delivery company GrubHub Inc. to ensure that the tips it collects from customers will be given to the workers they were intended for.
ALBANY, New York - An official familiar with the investigation said the New York Attorney General's Office has issued subpoenas to six firms and sent a letter to another for details about split-second stock trading and any unfair advantages.
ALBANY, New York - The former chief adviser to Republican Gov. George Pataki is considering a run for New York attorney general and courting potential backers, state party officials said Wednesday.
ALBANY, New York - Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has reached a settlement with owners of 42 rent-regulated buildings in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Manhattan for allegedly harassing their tenants and denying them the right to organize.
SYRACUSE, New York - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and U.S. Rep. Dan Maffei are calling on Congress to require smartphone makers to install "kill switches" on phones to render them useless if stolen.
NEW YORK - U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday he still believes Manhattan is the right place to put the self-professed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks on trial but he won't revisit the decision to have his fate decided by a military tribunal instead.
NEW YORK - FedEx has cost New York state more than $10 million by unlawfully shipping contraband cigarettes to consumers, the state's attorney general said Monday as his office joined a lawsuit brought against the company last year by New York City officials.
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has reached a settlement with a chain of tanning salons to stop making claims about the health benefits of tanning.
ALBANY, New York - Bank of America Corp. and former chief executive Kenneth Lewis reached a $25 million settlement to end an investigation into their actions in the 2008 merger with Merrill Lynch & Co., New York's attorney general announced Wednesday.
ALBANY, New York - Buyers of electronic books will get account credits this week from five publishers who reached settlements after states alleged they colluded to raise prices, New York's attorney general said Tuesday.