- NY elected officials disclose financial holdings from 2014 Updated: May-15-15 6:29 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's elected statewide officials, including the attorney general, comptroller and lieutenant governor, have reported financial holdings from 2014.
- NY AG takes on transgender discrimination in health care Updated: May-15-15 2:29 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has started a program to ensure transgender individuals have equal access to health care.
- NY settles wage case with fast-food chicken franchisee Updated: May-01-15 3:05 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has announced a settlement for $375,000 with the operator of 13 Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in New York City.
- AG: NYC charity used funds to enrich its president Updated: Apr-29-15 9:35 am
NEW YORK - Authorities say a New York City charity that serves underprivileged children misused funds to enrich its president.
- New York begins effort to help startups navigate regulations Updated: Apr-24-15 6:22 pm
NEW YORK - Technology startups and New York authorities will get each other's input on dealing with regulations under an initiative the state attorney general and New York City's chief lawyer announced Friday.
- New York attorney general sues 2 tanning salon chains Updated: Apr-24-15 8:05 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has filed suit against two tanning salon chains, accusing them of downplaying health risks while playing up the allure of bronze skin.