- NY AG sues prosecutor over fatal police shooting Updated: Apr-27-16 6:22 pm
ALBANY, New York - The state attorney general has filed a lawsuit claiming the Rensselaer County District Attorney "flagrantly violated" an executive order in presenting evidence in a fatal police shooting to a grand jury.
- NY attorney general announces settlement with ticket brokers Updated: Apr-26-16 11:43 pm
NEW YORK - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Tuesday announced a $2.76 million settlement with six ticket brokers as part of its investigation into the concert and sports ticketing industry.
- New York's fraud suit against Trump University moves forward Updated: Apr-26-16 4:44 pm
NEW YORK - New York state's fraud suit against Trump University is moving along.
- NY attorney general: 7 insurers cover hepatitis C treatment Updated: Apr-26-16 1:46 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general says seven insurers have agreed to cover expensive hepatitis C treatments before patients show advanced symptoms of the disease like liver scarring.
- Agreement signed for Harriet Tubman National Park in Auburn Updated: Apr-23-16 9:16 am
AUBURN, New York - A proposal to turn Harriet Tubman's upstate New York home into a National Historical Park is moving ahead days after it was announced that the abolitionist would be featured on the $20 bill.
- Walgreens to settle NY attorney general probe for $500,000 Updated: Apr-21-16 1:32 pm
Walgreens will pay $500,000 to settle the latest case of a company accused of duping New York consumers over prices.
- Election complaints in New York probed by attorney general Updated: Apr-20-16 6:11 pm
ALBANY, New York - The state attorney general opened an investigation Wednesday into New York City's Board of Elections and complaints about Tuesday's primaries mainly from would-be voters who were turned away.
- The Latest: Clinton picks up at least 135 delegates in NY Updated: Apr-20-16 12:08 am
NEW YORK - The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters in New York cast their ballots in the state's primary (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
- NY attorney general reports $217,000 in income Updated: Apr-18-16 4:07 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman (SHNEYE'-dur-muhn) has reported taxable income of $217,622 in his fifth year as the state's top lawyer.
- New York AG to staff hotline for primary day poll problems Updated: Apr-18-16 12:53 am
ALBANY, New York - New York primary voters will be able to report problems at the polls through a special hotline.
- NY attorney general sues insurer over hepatitis C treatment Updated: Apr-14-16 2:58 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has filed a lawsuit against an Albany-area health insurer that he says broke the law by denying coverage for expensive hepatitis C treatments until patients showed advanced symptoms of the disease such as moderate to severe liver scarring.