- NY AG settles with pharmacy over kickback claims Updated: Feb-28-14 2:25 pm
- NY settles probe of generic drug manufacturers Updated: Feb-20-14 3:07 am
- AG warning New Yorkers about Microsoft scam Updated: Feb-19-14 3:06 am
- Schneiderman backs bill to limit voter challenges Updated: Feb-15-14 9:07 am
- AG settles complaint vs. NY abortion-rights leader Updated: Feb-14-14 2:05 pm
- Marketer said to have bilked NY parade of $1M Updated: Feb-13-14 9:22 pm
- Farm owner arrested in NY cockfighting bust Updated: Feb-12-14 5:23 pm
- NY attorney general has eye on derelict houses Updated: Feb-11-14 5:41 pm
- NY cemetery chief accused of $2M embezzlement Updated: Feb-10-14 5:06 pm
ALBANY, New York - A national long-term care pharmacy accused of accepting kickbacks from a drug manufacturer has agreed to a settlement of more than $4 million, with New York getting a share of the money.
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has announced a settlement with generic drug manufacturers Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals and Teva Pharmaceuticals USA intended to ensure they don't collude to restrict competition.
ALBANY, New York - Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is issuing a warning that scam artists posing as Microsoft representatives are targeting New Yorkers for credit card information.
ALBANY, New York - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pushing legislation intended to limit baseless challenges to voter eligibility at the polls on Election Day.
ALBANY, New York - The New York attorney general's office has reached a $20,000 settlement with the ex-leader of an abortion-rights group who was accused of spending charitable funds on personal items.
NEW YORK - A self-serving fundraiser bilked the Puerto Rican Day Parade, the nation's foremost Puerto Rican heritage celebration, out of $1 million amid organizers' lax oversight, the state attorney general said Thursday in announcing a major management shake-up four months before the next parade.
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general says the owner of the Ulster County farm where fighting roosters were raised has been arrested in Florida.
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general is drafting legislation that would deal with abandoned houses by having mortgage lenders take responsibility for them sooner.
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has accused the former acting president of the nonprofit United Hebrew Cemetery on Staten Island of embezzling $2 million.