- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Nuggets end skid by beating Mavericks 115-110 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:02 am
- James Harden scores 31, Rockets down Magic 101-89 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:53 pm
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- Abdul-Jabbar interested in returning to Bucks Updated: Mar-04-14 12:33 am
- Rap lyric project takes art from street to gallery Updated: Mar-02-14 11:11 am
- 76ers retire Allen Iverson's No. 3 jersey Updated: Mar-01-14 10:24 pm
- Farmar scores career-high 30 as Lakers beat Kings Updated: Mar-01-14 2:32 am
- Jason Collins meets with Shepard's parents Updated: Feb-28-14 2:21 am
- Collins, Nets dealing with bright spotlight Updated: Feb-27-14 1:05 am
- Lee scores 18 as Grizzlies beat Lakers, 108-103 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:29 am
- D'Antoni wishes Gasol had kept comments in house Updated: Feb-26-14 11:36 pm
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Collins back in NBA, Nets beat Lakers 108-102 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:05 am
- Collins enters game, NBA's 1st openly gay player Updated: Feb-23-14 9:57 pm
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Hawks acquire veteran Antawn Jamison from Clippers Updated: Feb-20-14 10:26 pm
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Lakers trade Steve Blake to Warriors for 2 guards Updated: Feb-20-14 1:45 am
- Injured All-Star Bryant frankly discusses future Updated: Feb-17-14 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
DENVER - Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
ORLANDO, Florida - Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
MILWAUKEE - NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is interested in returning in some capacity to the Milwaukee Bucks.
LOS ANGELES - Artist Jay Shells was in his New York City studio last year, painting while listening to rapper Big L, when some lyrics booming through the room grabbed his attention: "On 139 and Lenox Ave, there's a big park. And if you're soft, don't go through it when it gets dark."
PHILADELPHIA - Allen Iverson cupped his hand to his left ear and asked to hear his favorite tune one more time.
LOS ANGELES - The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
DENVER - Jason Collins played the final eight minutes of a blowout win. Rarely has he been prouder of a performance.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Deron Williams took a moment to snap a few photos of Brooklyn teammate Jason Collins at their shootaround in Portland.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Lakers almost had enough 3-point shooting down the stretch to overtake the Grizzlies.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
LOS ANGELES - Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
LOS ANGELES - Jason Collins has become the first openly gay player to see action in an NBA game.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Golden State Warriors have made another move in hopes of finding a reliable backup to point guard Stephen Curry.
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.