- Warriors make NBA history as first team to start season 16-0 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:10 am
OAKLAND, California - Interim coach Luke Walton believes the time will come when the Golden State Warriors finally lose a game.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Lillard, McCollum lead Blazers past Lakers, 107-93 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard saw potential in the Los Angeles Lakers' talented young guards. The Portland star guard also demonstrated just how far D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Clarkson have got to go to catch up with the Trail Blazers' brilliant young backcourt.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.
- Lowry scores 25, Raptors hang on to beat Lakers 102-91 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:21 am
- Porzingis scores 29, Knicks beat Hornets 102-94 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:24 pm
NEW YORK - The boos that thundered through Brooklyn in June have been replaced by a much sweeter sound at Madison Square Garden.
- Knight's triple-double lifts Suns to 120-101 win over Lakers Updated: Nov-17-15 12:16 am
PHOENIX - Brandon Knight secured his first career triple-double in fitting fashion Monday, corralling a long rebound well beyond the 3-point line with under five minutes to go.
- Kobe, Clarkson lead Lakers past Pistons 97-85 for 2nd win Updated: Nov-16-15 1:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant's entire 37-year-old body is aching for an ice bath and a day off just 10 games into his 20th NBA season.
- Pachulia's double-double lifts Mavericks over Lakers 90-82 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Zaza Pachulia was the Dallas Mavericks' contingency option when free agent DeAndre Jordan signed with the Los Angeles Clippers over the summer.
- Column: Rebuild a daunting task for Braves, Lakers, others Updated: Nov-13-15 7:44 pm
ATLANTA - Two years ago, the Atlanta Braves won 96 games and a division championship.
- Vucevic hits game-winner as Magic beat Lakers 101-99 Updated: Nov-11-15 10:49 pm
- Lakers to honor 3 men who helped stop attempted train attack Updated: Nov-11-15 9:27 pm
LOS ANGELES - The three men who helped stop an attempted terror attack on a train in Europe will be honored by the Los Angeles Lakers this weekend.
- Magic's Oladipo leaves game vs Lakers with concussion Updated: Nov-11-15 8:29 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Magic guard Victor Oladipo, the team's second-leading scorer, left Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers with a concussion.
- Bosh scores season-high 30, Heat top Lakers 101-88 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:41 pm
MIAMI - Moments after the game was over, Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire walked to midcourt to meet Kobe Bryant for some hugs, handshakes and photos.
- Kobe Bryant sits out Lakers game at Miami with sore back Updated: Nov-10-15 11:28 pm
MIAMI - A sore back kept Kobe Bryant out of the Los Angeles Lakers' lineup on Tuesday for the first game that the 20-year veteran dogged by injuries in recent years missed this season.
- Kobe says another Olympics 'would mean the world' to him Updated: Nov-09-15 6:13 pm
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant sounds like someone who wants to play beyond this season - if only for a few months.
- Heat run away in 2nd half, top Raptors 96-76 Updated: Nov-08-15 9:13 pm
MIAMI - The jerseys that the Miami Heat are wearing this week have a military theme and say "Home Strong" on the chest, a nod to the name of the program the team founded to honor soldiers at every game.
- Knicks beat Lakers, spoil Kobe's potential MSG finale Updated: Nov-08-15 8:55 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant shared a lengthy embrace with Carmelo Anthony and made his way toward the exit, tapping his chest and waving to the fans.
- Kobe prepares for his next, and perhaps his last trip to MSG Updated: Nov-07-15 3:42 am
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant always loved the history at Madison Square Garden, even before he made some of his own.
- Kobe says he's 'Laker for life,' won't play elsewhere Updated: Nov-07-15 2:31 am
NEW YORK - If Kobe Bryant plays beyond this season, he says it will only be with the Lakers.
- Bryant, Lakers beat winless Nets for 1st victory Updated: Nov-06-15 11:27 pm
NEW YORK - The only celebrations Kobe Bryant wants are after victories.
- Faried leads Nuggets' surge past winless Lakers, 120-109 Updated: Nov-04-15 2:04 am
- Lakers rookie Nance's nose broken in practice by Randle Updated: Nov-02-15 6:23 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Rookie Larry Nance Jr. had his nose broken by Los Angeles Lakers teammate Julius Randle during practice Monday.
- Mavs beat winless Lakers 103-93 behind Nowitzki's 25 points Updated: Nov-02-15 1:39 am
LOS ANGELES - Rick Carlisle is the only coach to guide the Dallas Mavericks to an NBA title, and now he's their career wins leader, too.
- Rondo, Cousins lead Kings to 132-114 win over Lakers Updated: Oct-31-15 1:52 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Critics have been doubting that Rajon Rondo can ever become an elite player again. The veteran point guard, now with the Sacramento Kings, proved Friday night he still has some game.