- D'Antoni to meet with Lakers soon about future Updated: Apr-18-14 8:56 pm
- LA Lakers wrap lousy season with uncertain future Updated: Apr-17-14 8:47 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- Knicks beat Raptors, who get No. 3 seed anyway Updated: Apr-16-14 11:50 pm
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Lakers' Nash, Kaman, Gasol out vs. Jazz Updated: Apr-14-14 9:57 pm
- Grizzlies beat Lakers 102-90; stay in playoff hunt Updated: Apr-14-14 12:47 am
- Warriors clinch playoff spot in win over Lakers Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 am
- Lakers' Xavier Henry has 2 surgeries Updated: Apr-11-14 9:53 pm
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:24 am
- Lakers sign GM Kupchak to contract extension Updated: Apr-09-14 2:09 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Calipari not going to 'dignify' Lakers rumors Updated: Apr-08-14 12:48 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Nowitzki's 27 points lead Mavs over Lakers 107-95 Updated: Apr-05-14 2:08 am
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Updated: Apr-02-14 2:30 am
- Once-lowly Clippers have become big attraction Updated: Apr-01-14 7:15 pm
- Kaman helps Lakers surprise Suns 115-99 Updated: Mar-31-14 1:26 am
- Love shines in Timberwolves' win over Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 11:35 pm
- Bucks end 8-game skid, complete sweep of Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 12:06 am
- Lakers drop 51 in 3rd quarter, blast Knicks 127-96 Updated: Mar-26-14 2:35 am
- Chris Kaman frustrated by lost season with Lakers Updated: Mar-25-14 11:18 pm
- Lakers C Gasol has vertigo, doubtful for next game Updated: Mar-24-14 7:03 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Mike D'Antoni was still the Los Angeles Lakers' coach when he left their training complex to spend the Easter weekend out of town with his family.
LOS ANGELES - Although one of the worst seasons in Los Angeles Lakers history mercifully ended Wednesday night in San Antonio, the drama around the 16-time NBA champions is never finished.
NEW YORK - The Knicks lingered on the court, soaking in the cheers from the fans wearing those giveaway orange shirts that were probably meant for the playoffs.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
LOS ANGELES - After a rough start to the season, Mike Conley was thinking of winning some games, not making the playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry realizes a playoff berth is still a precious commodity for the Golden State Warriors, who have spent the majority of their existence watching the postseason from their collective couches in the Bay Area.
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Lakers guard Xavier Henry has undergone successful surgeries on his left wrist and right knee.
LOS ANGELES - Terrence Jones and James Harden scored 33 points apiece, and the Houston Rockets kept up their playoff push with their third straight victory, 145-130 over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES - Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak has agreed to a multiyear contract extension late in one of the worst seasons in franchise history.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kentucky coach John Calipari refused to "dignify that stuff" when he was asked after Monday night's championship game about his rumored interest in coaching the Los Angeles Lakers.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
LOS ANGELES - On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
LOS ANGELES - The Portland Trail Blazers are hoping they've put all the bad habits behind them with the playoffs on the horizon.
Matt Barnes jogged out of the visiting locker room and headed toward the Target Center court, where the hometown Minnesota Timberwolves awaited.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers have been giving playoff-contending teams more trouble over the past week than clubs that are way out of contention - like themselves.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a rare season of losing in Los Angeles, discombobulated Lakers fans have taken to dreaming about Kevin Love in purple and gold. They see him as the savior, the young star they need to carry the franchise forward and help Kobe Bryant restore the team's pride.
LOS ANGELES - With Knicks President Phil Jackson watching from a luxury suite high above the court, his new team's teetering playoff hopes got a big shove from his old team's incredible offensive show.