- High court reverses decision granting water rights to Yelm Updated: Oct-08-15 9:12 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington Supreme Court has reversed a decision by the state to grant new water rights to the city of Yelm to serve its growing population, a ruling that has broad implications across the state.
- 2 die in Thurston County crash Updated: Oct-07-15 10:45 pm
LACEY, Washington - Two people have died in a crash that toppled a power pole in Lacey.
- High Court: Open meetings law doesn't stop informal meetings Updated: Oct-01-15 4:47 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington Supreme Court ruled Thursday that a small group of San Juan County council members did not violate the open public meetings law by meeting informally with county officials and employees.
- Pickup driver killed in logging truck crash near McCleary Updated: Sep-25-15 6:37 pm
MCCLEARY, Washington - Washington State Patrol officials say a 34-year-old Lacey man has died in a collision involving his pickup truck and a logging truck about 20 miles west of Olympia.
- Business events scheduled for the coming month Updated: Sep-25-15 12:49 pm
All times are Eastern
- Attorney general files campaign complaint against union Updated: Sep-25-15 12:22 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington attorney general has filed a campaign finance complaint against Service Employees International Healthcare Union No. 775.
- AG asks Supreme Court to reconsider charter school ruling Updated: Sep-24-15 10:01 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - As expected, Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed a motion Thursday asking the state Supreme Court to reconsider its ruling that Washington state's charter-school law is unconstitutional.
- Tim Eyman investigation in hands of state attorney general Updated: Sep-24-15 7:29 pm
TACOMA, Washington - The Washington Public Disclosure Commission on Thursday sent its campaign finance investigation of anti-tax initiative promoter Tim Eyman to the attorney general's office.
- US attorney general to hold Seattle community policing forum Updated: Sep-22-15 9:42 pm
SEATTLE - Attorney General Loretta Lynch will visit Seattle as part of a multi-city community policing tour.
- US, Chinese governors to meet in Seattle Updated: Sep-18-15 3:34 pm
SEATTLE - Five governors from U.S. states will meet with Chinese counterparts Tuesday to discuss clean technology and economic development as part of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Seattle.
- Copper thieves pulling out wire for lights on State Route 16 Updated: Sep-18-15 11:09 am
TACOMA, Washington - Copper thieves have hit a section on State Route 16 about 20 times in recent months, costing taxpayers about $170,000.
- Trooper seriously injured after driver hits his patrol car Updated: Sep-18-15 10:32 am
EVERETT, Washington - A Washington State Patrol trooper is in the hospital with serious injuries after a dramatic crash.
- Republican Sen. Andy Hill says he's not running for governor Updated: Sep-11-15 8:48 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Sen. Andy Hill, the key budget writer in the Senate, announced Friday that he won't be running for governor.
- Montana, Washington state lawmakers to discuss coal plant Updated: Sep-11-15 5:47 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana and Washington state lawmakers will meet this fall about the possibility of weaning Washington off of Montana coal.