- ACLU moves to block release of sex offender info Updated: Dec-06-13 6:02 pm
- I-5 Skagit River bridge named for WSP trooper Updated: Dec-06-13 8:50 am
- Woman unknowingly tweeted about death of husband Updated: Dec-05-13 4:15 pm
- Wrong-way driver collides with Wash. patrol car Updated: Dec-04-13 7:17 pm
- Group divided over how to cut Washington emissions Updated: Dec-04-13 3:34 pm
- Woman's body found in ditch outside Aberdeen Updated: Dec-04-13 10:46 am
- McCrory to head to Washington to discuss military Updated: Dec-04-13 4:10 am
- Former Washington Democratic official sentenced Updated: Dec-03-13 11:59 pm
- Trooper responsibility in Port Angeles crash Updated: Dec-03-13 8:58 am
- Vehicle crashes through Fairchild Air Base fence Updated: Dec-03-13 12:09 am
- Snoqualmie Pass reopens after overnight closure Updated: Dec-02-13 10:24 am
- Wash. trooper injured when car strikes cruiser Updated: Nov-30-13 5:55 pm
- WSP trooper injured in Olympic Peninsula crash Updated: Nov-29-13 10:07 pm
- State Patrol: Outdoor pot grows decline in Wash. Updated: Nov-29-13 2:14 pm
- 1 killed in accidents on icy I-90 west of Spokane Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- Wash. Supreme Court overturns pot, gun convictions Updated: Nov-27-13 1:43 pm
- Holiday emphasis patrols on I-5 for West Coast Updated: Nov-25-13 3:35 pm
- Trooper OK after patrol car hit on Interstate 90 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:55 pm
- Dried peas spill on I-90, causing Spokane backup Updated: Nov-22-13 9:20 pm
- Wash. lawmakers negotiate transportation package Updated: Nov-21-13 7:55 pm
- GMA: Contributions reported in food-label fight Updated: Nov-21-13 6:04 pm
- More drivers positive for pot in Washington state Updated: Nov-21-13 5:41 pm
- Wash. court says gun limits OK before conviction Updated: Nov-21-13 2:38 pm
- Senate Democrats elect a new leader Updated: Nov-20-13 4:38 pm
- Simulator teachers WSP troopers chase techniques Updated: Nov-20-13 4:14 pm
RICHLAND, Washington - The American Civil Liberties Union is seeking to block the release of low-level sex offender information to a Mesa woman.
BURLINGTON, Washington - The Interstate 5 Skagit River bridge is being named after Washington State Patrol Trooper Sean O'Connell in a ceremony Friday at Burlington.
SEATTLE - A Washington state woman who regularly monitors police scanner traffic unknowingly live-tweeted about her husband's death in a freeway crash.
SPOKANE, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a wrong-way driver collided with a state patrol cruiser on U.S. Highway 195 south of Spokane. Neither the trooper nor the other driver was seriously hurt.
SEATTLE - Gov. Jay Inslee stood with the governors of California and Oregon and a Canadian province official several weeks ago and agreed to put a price on greenhouse gas pollution and mandate the use of cleaner-burning fuels.
ABERDEEN, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says the body found in a ditch along Highway 12 outside Aberdeen is a woman, not a man as initially thought.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Gov. Pat McCrory is scheduled to use a trip to Washington to bring attention to the importance of the military and veterans in North Carolina.
SEATTLE - The former executive director of a state Senate Democratic campaign committee was given a two-year sentence Tuesday for embezzling as much as $330,000 in campaign contributions. Much of the money was spent at casinos.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says the initial investigation indicates a trooper was responsible for a crash Friday on Highway 101 about two miles east of Port Angeles.
SPOKANE, Washington - Court documents filed in the case of a driver accused of crashing through a chain-link perimeter fence at Fairchild Air Force Base say the woman told troopers she had been inhaling keyboard cleaner fumes before the crash.
NORTH BEND, Washington - Interstate 90 reopened over Snoqualmie Pass at 6:30 a.m. Monday after a 7-hour overnight closure for 72 miles between North Bend and Ellensburg.
RITZVILLE, Washington - A Washington State Patrol trooper was injured when a car spun out and struck his parked cruiser as it was parked along Highway 395 near Ritzville.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Authorities say a Washington State Patrol trooper suffered minor injuries and was taken to a Port Angeles hospital after his patrol car was severely damaged in a collision with several other vehicles on U.S. Highway 101.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says outdoor marijuana growing operations continued to decline in 2013.
SPOKANE, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says one person was killed and eight injured in a series of accidents Wednesday morning on an icy stretch of Interstate 90 west of Spokane near Medical Lake.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington's Supreme Court has overturned the marijuana and firearms convictions of a Pierce County man after finding that the search by deputies that led to his arrest was unlawful.
VANCOUVER, Washington - State troopers will be conducting emphasis patrols for the Thanksgiving holiday along the entire West Coast stretch of Interstate 5 from San Diego to Bellingham.
PRESTON, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a trooper was out of his car and not hurt Monday morning when the patrol car was hit by a pickup truck on Interstate 90 near Preston.
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State Patrol troopers in Spokane say you can blame spilled peas for a Friday afternoon backup in westbound Interstate 90 lanes that stretched as far as five miles.
OLYMPIA, Washington - As lawmakers continue to work on reaching an agreement on a transportation package, a Senate panel Thursday held a public hearing on a $12.3 billion proposal that includes an 11 1/2-cent gas tax increase and puts money toward road projects across the state.
OLYMPIA, Washington - An industry group that contributed heavily to defeat a measure that would have required labeling genetically engineered foods says it reported its activity to state watchdogs and hopes to resolve a lawsuit alleging it violated Washington's campaign finance laws.
SEATTLE - More drivers have been testing positive for marijuana since Washington legalized the drug last year, according to new figures from the State Patrol.
SEATTLE - Washington's high court upheld a state law Thursday that prohibits some suspects in serious criminal cases from possessing a firearm before they have been found guilty of a crime.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Senate Democrats in Washington state have chosen a new leader for their caucus.
TACOMA, Washington - The trooper was hot on the tail of a red car in a minutes-long pursuit when a truck made a U-turn in front of him and the two vehicles collided.