- Orioles beat Rays 3-0 for 2-game sweep Updated: Apr-16-14 4:51 pm
- Rays-Orioles game postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:18 pm
- Jimenez, Orioles lose to Blue Jays 11-3 Updated: Apr-13-14 6:26 pm
- Buehrle, Blue Jays cruise to 11-3 win over Orioles Updated: Apr-13-14 6:14 pm
- A's take struggling Jim Johnson out of closer role Updated: Apr-10-14 2:38 pm
- Orioles rally in 9th for win against Yankees Updated: Apr-10-14 12:20 am
- Braun, Cruz, Peralta move on after Biogenesis case Updated: Apr-09-14 1:36 pm
- Tigers led by cool, calm and collected Brad Ausmus Updated: Apr-07-14 6:01 pm
- Orioles acquire RHP Preston Guilmet from Indians Updated: Apr-07-14 1:47 pm
- Orioles beat Tigers 3-1, handing them 1st loss Updated: Apr-06-14 5:36 pm
- Replay wasn't an option early in game for Tigers Updated: Apr-06-14 4:51 pm
- Red Sox use 14-hit attack to beat Orioles 4-3 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:14 pm
- Jersey number has special meaning for Astros' Hoes Updated: Mar-31-14 7:38 pm
- Orioles place 4 on DL to reach 25-man limit Updated: Mar-30-14 4:12 pm
- Wieters HR helps O's beat Tides in last tuneup Updated: Mar-29-14 7:32 pm
- Longoria homers for Rays in 4-3 win over Orioles Updated: Mar-27-14 11:39 pm
- Cruz leaves game after taking pitch to head Updated: Mar-27-14 8:59 pm
- Davis has healthy outlook in bid for strong encore Updated: Mar-27-14 3:40 pm
- Delmon Young has RBI double, Orioles and Rays tie Updated: Mar-26-14 11:11 pm
- Gonzalez gets through 5 innings, O's beat Red Sox Updated: Mar-26-14 5:42 pm
- Orioles confident of return to playoffs in 2014 Updated: Mar-25-14 7:18 pm
- Pelfrey sharp for Twins against Orioles Updated: Mar-25-14 5:38 pm
- Machado not sure when he'll be ready to play Updated: Mar-24-14 4:56 pm
- Orioles acquire Lombardozzi for Gonzalez Updated: Mar-24-14 12:54 pm
- McCutchen homers, Pirates-O's finish in tie Updated: Mar-23-14 7:16 pm
BALTIMORE - When the Toronto Blue Jays broke out their two-week slump at the plate, nothing could stop them from circling the bases - except a gaffe by an overeager ball girl.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Oakland Athletics brought Jim Johnson into their bullpen when they lost All-Star closer Grant Balfour in free agency.
NEW YORK - Masahiro Tanaka made Adam Jones look silly in his first two at-bats. Still, the All-Star center fielder who is always at the ready with a not-so-safe opinion wasn't all that impressed by the young Japanese pitcher.
BALTIMORE - Nelson Cruz was branded a cheater and punished accordingly. As he waited to be introduced on his first opening day in Baltimore, the former All-Star wondered how Orioles fans would react in the aftermath of the 50-game suspension he received last year for using performance-enhancing drugs.
DETROIT - Brad Ausmus seems to be really smart, as one would expect a Dartmouth graduate to be.
DETROIT - Chris Tillman gave up only one run in a second straight start.
DETROIT - Baseball's replay system hit a snag in the Motor City.
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox opened the new baseball season the same way they finished the last one - by combining solid pitching and a relentless offense to win a series.
HOUSTON - Kelly O'Bryan Hoes was just 15 when he was killed by a drunk driver while crossing the street.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Jonathan Schoop tried to say he just had something in his eye. Then he came clean.
SARASOTA, Florida - Nelson Cruz had a scary end to spring training.
SARASOTA, Florida - Baltimore Orioles designated hitter Nelson Cruz left Thursday night's game against Tampa Bay in the fourth inning after he was hit in the helmet by a pitch from Alex Cobb.
SARASOTA, Florida - On his 28th birthday last week, Chris Davis forked his way through a massive piece of peanut-butter cream pie.
PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida - Delmon Young drove in two runs to continue his spring tear for a Baltimore Orioles' split-squad and the Tampa Bay Rays' ninth-inning rally fell short as the AL East rivals tied 4-4 Wednesday night.
SARASOTA, Florida - Manny Machado is trying not to think when he'll play next for the Baltimore Orioles. On Sunday, manager Buck Showalter announced the All-Star third baseman will start the season on the disabled list.
BRADENTON, Florida - The Detroit Tigers think Alex Gonzalez is not too old to be a solution to their shortstop problem.