- Change certain on Pennsylvania's top court; 3 seats to fill Updated: May-23-15 2:27 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - With six nominees vying for three open seats on the state Supreme Court and campaign dollars already flowing by the millions, change is inevitable.
- New nominees gird for Pennsylvania high-court campaign Updated: May-20-15 2:56 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Party endorsements and money made the difference in who was nominated for state Supreme Court in Pennsylvania's primary election.
- Parties pick 5 endorsed candidates for state's highest court Updated: May-19-15 11:25 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Democrats and Republicans demonstrated Tuesday that party endorsements count as they nominated five party-backed candidates for the state Supreme Court.
- Latest in Pennsylvania primary: Wojcik is appellate nominee Updated: May-19-15 11:24 pm
- Tuesday's primary features races for top court, Philly mayor Updated: May-18-15 3:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats and Republicans will choose their nominees for an unprecedented three open seats on the Pennsylvania's highest court in Tuesday's primary election. Also on the statewide ballot are Democratic contests for one open seat each on the Superior and Commonwealth courts, the state's intermediate appellate courts.
- Cash flows above the $5M mark in race for state's high court Updated: May-17-15 10:17 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The cash is flowing in Pennsylvania's races for an unprecedented three open seats on the state Supreme Court, as contributions to the dozen candidates surpassed the $5 million mark and TV advertising intensified heading into Tuesday's primary.
- Late-surfacing report has little impact on high court race Updated: May-11-15 11:58 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A late-surfacing campaign finance report in the 12-way race for Pennsylvania's highest court made barely a ripple in the nearly $5 million collectively raised by the candidates.
- Candidates for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court at a glance Updated: May-10-15 10:03 am
A dozen candidates - six Democrats and six Republicans - are competing in the May 19 primary for nominations for an unprecedented three vacant seats on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. The top vote-getters in each party will square off in the Nov. 3 general election.
- High court race overshadows competition for 2 lower courts Updated: May-09-15 11:22 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The crowded nomination battles for Pennsylvania's highest court are attracting more attention, but Democratic races are underway for one open seat each on the Superior and Commonwealth courts.
- Contributions to high-court hopefuls nearing $5 million mark Updated: May-08-15 9:14 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Political contributions to the dozen candidates for three open seats on the state Supreme Court are approaching the $5 million mark, according to campaign finance reports filed Friday.
- GOP hopefuls for state's high court tout records at forum Updated: Apr-30-15 7:20 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Five Republican candidates for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court all say they have the experience, integrity and character to serve as justices and vowed politics would not influence their decisions.
- Democrats avoid clashes in Pennsylvania Supreme Court forum Updated: Apr-29-15 8:29 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Five Democrats seeking nominations for an unprecedented three open seats on the state Supreme Court stuck to their campaign scripts on Wednesday, avoiding clashes with each other as they fielded questions at a candidates' forum.