- Williams leads West Virginia past Richmond 67-59 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:27 pm
LAS VEGAS - Devin Williams tied his career high by scoring 23 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead West Virginia to a 67-59 victory over Richmond on Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational, as the Mountaineers won their fifth straight to open the season.
- Creighton dispatches UMass 97-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:24 am
LAS VEGAS - Geoffrey Groselle scored 20 points with nine rebounds and Creighton dispatched Massachusetts 97-76 in the championship game at the Main Event Tournament at the MGM Grand.
- Trimble leads No. 2 Maryland past Rhode Island 86-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Melo Trimble scores 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting, and No. 2 Maryland beat Rhode Island 86-63 on Wednesday night in the Cancun Challenge.
- Manhattan beats George Mason 69-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Shane Richards sank a jumper with a second to go that made the difference and Manhattan edged George Mason 69-67 on Wednesday night.
- Nelson-Henry leads Penn over La Salle 80-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Darien Nelson-Henry had 31 points with 14 rebounds and Penn knocked off La Salle 80-64 on Wednesday.
- Colter scores 24, Duquesne beats Western Kentucky 81-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Derrick Colter scored 24 points and Jeremiah Jones added 17 and Duquesne defeated Western Kentucky 81-73 Wednesday to win the consolation bracket of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Fordham cruises to 84-58 victory over Colgate Updated: Nov-24-15 11:03 pm
NEW YORK - Joseph Chartouny had 15 points, 10 rebounds and five assists, and Fordham cruised to an 84-58 victory over Colgate on Tuesday night.
- Saint Louis beats North Florida 70-50 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:38 pm
ST. LOUIS, Missouri - Ash Yacoubou scored 20 points, including a career-high 4 of 8 3-pointers, with 10 rebounds, and Saint Louis pulled away in the second half to beat North Florida 70-50 on Tuesday.
- Posley has 35, St. Bonaventure beats Canisius 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Marcus Posley scored 35 points as St. Bonaventure held off Canisius for a 77-73 win on Tuesday night.
- Rhode Island tops TCU 66-60 in Cancun Challenge Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Rhode Island used some big shots and tough defense in the final stretch to post a 66-60 victory over TCU on Tuesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Colter, Mason lead Duquesne past Milwaukee 96-92 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 2:27 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Derrick Colter scored a career-high 27 before fouling out with 2:36 left in overtime and Micah Mason scored four points in the final 43 seconds to help Duquesne hold off Milwaukee for a 96-92 win on Tuesday.
- George Washington cruises to 93-65 win over Gardner-Webb Updated: Nov-24-15 1:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Tyler Cavanaugh scored 20 points with seven rebounds while Yuta Watanabe hit three 3-pointers and finished with 19 points to help George Washington cruise to a 93-63 win over Gardner-Webb on Tuesday.
- UMass hits 16 3-pointers in 82-65 rout of Clemson Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 am
LAS VEGAS - Massachusetts' 3-point shooting Monday night left Clemson shell shocked in the Main Event tournament at MGM Grand.
- Aldridge has 23 points, Davidson holds off Mercer 77-71 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:07 pm
DAVIDSON, North Carolina - Peyton Aldridge hit 7 of 10 field goal attempts and was good on all six free throws to total 23 points as Davidson held off Mercer for a 77-71 victory on Monday night.
- Price has 33 points, La Salle beats Lafayette 83-75 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jordan Price nailed 6 of 8 from beyond the arc for 33 points, one short of his career high, to lead La Salle to an 83-75 win over Lafayette on Monday night.
- Pepperdine beats Duquesne 84-70 in Gulf Coast Showcase Updated: Nov-23-15 4:44 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Stacy Davis scored 21 points and grabbed 15 rebounds and Pepperdine scored an 84-70 victory over Duquesne on Monday in the first round of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Brogdon's 21 lift No. 6 Virginia to Charleston Classic title Updated: Nov-23-15 12:21 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett loved his experience at the Charleston Classic.
- George Washington holds off Army 92-81 in tourney opener Updated: Nov-22-15 10:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Kevin Larsen scored 21 points and George Washington held off Army late to post a 92-81 victory over the Black Knights in a first-round game in the Barclay's Center Classic Sunday night.
- Wisconsin rallies to edge VCU 74-73 at 2K Classic Updated: Nov-22-15 7:19 pm
NEW YORK - On Friday, Bronson Koenig had a nightmarish showing against a physical opponent.
- St. Joseph beats Old Dominion 66-64 at Tip-Off classic Updated: Nov-22-15 2:57 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Shavar Newkirk scored 10 points, including the last-second game-winner as St. Joseph's rallied past Old Dominion 66-64 in the consolation game of the Naismith Hall of Fame Tip-Off tournament on Sunday.
- Saint Louis goes to 3-0, beats St. Francis-Brooklyn 76-60 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - Milik Yarbrough scored 17 points off the bench and Miles Reynolds added another 15 as Saint Louis pulled away from St. Francis-Brooklyn in the second half to post a 76-60 victory Saturday night and go to 3-0 to start the season.
- Rhode Island defeats Cleveland State 73-45 on hot shooting Updated: Nov-21-15 10:15 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Hassan Martin scored 16 points on 6-for-8 shooting to lead a balanced and hot-shooting Rhode Island over Cleveland State 73-45 Saturday night.
- St. Bonaventure beats Loyola (Md) 94-82 behind Posley Updated: Nov-21-15 9:26 pm
SAINT BONAVENTURE, New York - Marcus Posley scored 26 points, Dion Wright had 22 points and 12 rebounds, and St. Bonaventure held off Loyola (Md.) 94-82 on Saturday night.
- Richmond shooters remain hot, beat Bethune-Cookman 89-64 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:20 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Terry Allen scored 25 points with 13 rebounds and five assists to spark Richmond to an 89-64 win over Bethune-Cookman on Saturday night.
- Florida beats St. Joseph's 74-63 at Hall of Fame tourney Updated: Nov-21-15 6:15 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - First-year Florida coach Mike White remains in learning mode with his players, figuring out what they can do and how to put together the pieces left behind by Billy Donovan.