- Texas withdraws 'Havoc' basketball trademark applications Updated: May-05-15 5:42 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - While VCU lost its basketball coach to the University of Texas, its trademarked "havoc" label is staying in Virginia.
- Texas withdraws 'Havoc' basketball trademark applications Updated: May-05-15 3:46 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The University of Texas has abandoned plans to trademark "HORNS HAVOC" and "HOUSE OF HAVOC."
- VCU F Mo Alie-Cox arrested for simple assault Updated: May-04-15 11:14 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - VCU forward Mo Alie-Cox is facing a misdemeanor assault charge after a woman claimed he punched her in the face in a nightclub.
- VCU men's basketball coach Wade to earn $1 million annually Updated: Apr-30-15 1:47 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Will Wade will be paid $1 million per season as the men's basketball coach at VCU, and his five-year contract has bonus opportunities that could significantly boost his annual compensation.
- VCU coach's arrival includes revolving door for players Updated: Apr-29-15 8:12 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Will Wade's first few weeks as VCU's basketball coach have been a whirlwind that shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon, and even a revolving door of player departures has been no surprise.