- No. 17 Saint Louis ends 3-game losing streak Updated: Mar-09-14 7:12 pm
- La Salle knocks off St. Joseph's 71-63 Updated: Mar-09-14 6:22 pm
- No. 17 Saint Louis ends 3-game losing streak Updated: Mar-09-14 5:03 pm
- Seniors star as VCU beats St. Bonaventure, 86-67 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:35 pm
- Dayton cruises to 60-48 win over Richmond Updated: Mar-08-14 9:32 pm
- Duquesne nabs No. 10 seed, tops George Mason 81-69 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:26 pm
- George Washington slips past Fordham 70-67 Updated: Mar-08-14 7:16 pm
- Graham's 18 lead VCU past Richmond, 56-50 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:15 am
- George Mason tops La Salle 59-57 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:23 pm
- Dayton knocks off No. 17 Saint Louis 72-67 Updated: Mar-06-14 1:09 am
- Dayton knocks off No. 17 Saint Louis 72-67 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:48 am
- George Washington defeats Saint Joseph's 76-71 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:17 am
- Rhode Island defeats Fordham 77-65 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:11 pm
- UMass over Duquesne 78-74 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:54 pm
- Shorthanded Spiders await visit from rival VCU Updated: Mar-05-14 1:26 pm
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- George Washington holds off George Mason 66-58 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:05 pm
- VCU hands No. 10 Saint Louis its 2nd straight loss Updated: Mar-01-14 10:47 pm
- No. 10 Saint Louis loses again, 67-56 to VCU Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- Saint Joseph's puts away Saint Bonaventure 83-74 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:40 pm
- Rhode Island dominates Richmond 66-43 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:35 pm
- Sibert, Dayton hold off UMass 86-79 Updated: Mar-01-14 1:48 pm
- Duquesne upsets No. 10 Saint Louis on road, 71-64 Updated: Feb-28-14 1:44 am
- Duquesne stuns No. 10 Saint Louis 71-64 on road Updated: Feb-28-14 12:53 am
- VCU runs away from Fordham 85-66 behind Reddic Updated: Feb-27-14 9:41 pm
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Massachusetts needed to win its regular season finale to get a bye in the Atlantic 10 tournament.
PHILADELPHIA - Tyreek Duren scored 27 points as La Salle knocked off St. Joseph's 71-63 on Sunday.
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Jordair Jett scored on a driving layup with 3 seconds to play and No. 17 Saint Louis snapped a three-game losing streak with a 64-62 victory over Massachusetts on Sunday as the Billikens won the Atlantic 10 regular season title outright for the second straight season.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rob Brandenberg scored 18 points in his final home game at Virginia Commonwealth and the Rams used a 15-5 second-half run to finally put away St. Bonaventure for an 86-67 victory on Saturday night.
DAYTON, Ohio - Devin Oliver scored 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Dayton to a 60-48 victory over Richmond on Saturday night.
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Derrick Colter pumped in 21 points as Duquesne rolled to an 81-69 win at George Mason Saturday night to claim the No. 10 seed into the Atlantic 10 tournament.
NEW YORK - Maurice Creek scored 24 points and forced two huge turnovers in the final minutes, giving George Washington a narrow 70-67 victory over Fordham.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Treveon Graham had 18 points and 10 rebounds and Virginia Commonwealth rallied in the second half and outlasted undermanned Richmond 56-50 on Thursday night, sweeping the city rivalry for the season.
PHILADELPHIA - Marko Gujanicic's 15 points Thursday night included the game-winning layup, and George Mason beat La Salle 59-57.
ST. LOUIS - Dayton kept Saint Louis down and added its name to the NCAA tournament mix, too.
ST. LOUIS - Jim Crews did not seem to mind Saint Louis backing into a share of its second straight Atlantic 10 title and the top seed in the conference tournament.
WASHINGTON - George Washington defeated Saint Joseph's 76-71 Wednesday night, snapping a stretch of four straight home losses to the Hawks.
PITTSBURGH - Trey Davis came off the bench to score 20 points - including seven points in the final two minutes - as the University of Massachusetts prevailed 78-74 over Duquesne on Wednesday night.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Three losses in four games have Richmond clinging to slim hopes of making the NCAA tournament, and their best hope for enhancing their postseason resume comes Thursday night when VCU comes calling.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
WASHINGTON - After George Washington leading scorer Maurice Cheeks suffered through a miserable first half Sunday, his coach told and teammates told him to keep shooting.
RICHMOND, Virginia - While a trip to the NCAA tournament has become an expectation for Virginia Commonwealth lately, some analysts thought the Rams still had work to do to solidify their position in the field of 68. They should be able to breathe a little easier now.
RICHMOND, Virginia - After going 88 days without losing, No. 10 Saint Louis has two losses in three days.
SAINT BONAVENTURE, New York - Langston Galloway scored 27 points and pulled down eight rebounds as Saint Joseph's put away Saint Bonaventure 83-74 on Saturday.
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - E.C. Matthews scored 19 points as Rhode Island dominated Richmond 66-43 on Saturday.
DAYTON, Ohio - Jordan Sibert matched his career-high with 23 points and Dayton hit enough free throws down the stretch to defeat Massachusetts 86-79 on Saturday.
ST. LOUIS - Duquesne doesn't have many wins over highly ranked teams away from home. That didn't stop coach Jim Ferry from feeling good about his chances against No. 10 Saint Louis.
ST. LOUIS - The longest winning streak in Saint Louis history ended Thursday night with a surprising loss at home to Duquesne. That was hardly the most disappointing part of it as far as forward Dwayne Evans was concerned.
NEW YORK - Juvonte Reddic scored 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Virginia Commonwealth University pulled away in the second half to defeat Fordham 85-66.