- Officials fear $50 million at risk after Arkansas DWI ruling Updated: May-19-15 7:31 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas is at risk of losing more than $50 million in federal highway funding after the state's highest court ruled that prosecutors must show intent in driving while intoxicated cases, a state transportation official said Tuesday.
- Federal funding for Arkansas highways to end May 31 Updated: May-12-15 6:34 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The director of the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says federal funding for the state's highway projects will end May 31.
- Overpass over Interstate 630 to be closed for work crew Updated: May-12-15 12:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says work at the Interstate 430/630 interchange will require the temporary closing of an overpass over I-630.
- Transportation officials close lanes along Arkansas tunnel Updated: May-12-15 8:55 am
WINSLOW, Arkansas - Transportation officials say drivers in Northwest Arkansas should prepare for temporary lane closures near the Bobby Hopper Tunnel on Interstate 49.
- Arkansas transportation agency pulls bids on 9 projects Updated: May-08-15 3:34 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - State transportation officials have pulled bids on nine road and bridge construction projects worth an estimated $120 million due to federal funding concerns.
- I-30 plan lists potential displacements of 19 properties Updated: Apr-28-15 5:29 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas transportation officials have identified 19 residential and commercial properties that could be in the way of a $450 million proposed redesign of Interstate 30 near downtown Little Rock.