- Arkansas working to reduce wet-weather crashes Updated: Apr-14-14 10:16 am
- Tests to require lane closures on Interstate 430 Updated: Apr-07-14 8:13 am
- New Ark. bypass near Sheridan to open next week Updated: Mar-28-14 5:14 pm
- Winter's snowy barrage hammers US road budgets Updated: Mar-20-14 3:15 pm
- AHTD withdraws projects due to funding questions Updated: Mar-19-14 8:03 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - About two dozen highways in Arkansas are set to receive a new pavement treatment that's aimed at reducing crashes during wet weather, according to Arkansas highway officials.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lanes will be closed on Interstate 430 in Little Rock this week so crews can perform tests on the driving surface.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Motorists will be able to travel a new route in south-central Arkansas starting next week.
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - In Michigan's way-up-north Keweenaw Peninsula, where 200 inches of snow in a single season elicits barely a shrug, officials know there's nothing in the budget more important than keeping the roads passable.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department has withdrawn 10 construction projects from its planned list of projects scheduled for award in April.