- Hearing set on Arkansas response to winter storm Updated: Mar-06-14 1:37 pm
- Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads Updated: Mar-04-14 6:23 pm
- Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads Updated: Mar-04-14 3:47 pm
- 2 states on different paths with US Highway 82 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:04 pm
- Bids opened for next phase of Bella Vista Bypass Updated: Feb-26-14 2:10 pm
- I-440 lane, ramp to be closed in Little Rock Updated: Feb-12-14 3:23 am
- State eyes explosives for old Broadway Bridge Updated: Feb-10-14 10:35 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas legislators are set to discuss highway officials' response to a winter storm that left drivers stranded on icy Arkansas interstates earlier this week.
WEST MEMPHIS, Arkansas - Motorists were stranded overnight and into Tuesday on icy eastern Arkansas interstates, and the state was bringing fuel to people stuck so long that they ran out of gas, slowing efforts to make the roads passable.
WEST MEMPHIS, Arkansas - Drivers were stranded overnight behind jackknifed tractor-trailers and stalled passenger cars on icy roads, and the slippery conditions made cleanup dangerous Tuesday.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The sign to the east of the Greenville Bridge is unambiguous: road closed.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Construction of a portion of the planned Bella Vista Bypass is the first project to be funded under a sales tax increase approved by Arkansas voters in 2012.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says a lane and ramps along Interstate 440 will be closed for work along the interstate.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas highway department engineers are considering a spectacular farewell to the Broadway Bridge connecting downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock - crews may blow it up.