- Transportation crews plan more closures in west Little Rock Updated: Jul-02-15 3:10 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas transportation officials will close ramps and lanes overnight near the state's busiest intersection next week.
- Highway department advises of lane closures on holiday Updated: Jun-29-15 11:44 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department is alerting drivers of lane closures on interstates and U.S. highways during the coming July 4th holiday weekend.
- Arkansas highway crews closing exit to LR hospital Saturday Updated: Jun-17-15 10:49 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Road crews will close an exit to the Baptist Health complex in Little Rock this weekend during work on an access ramp.
- Pig Trail closed again after heavy rains in NW Arkansas Updated: Jun-16-15 5:24 pm
CASS, Arkansas - Heavy rains along the Pig Trail Scenic Byway have undermined the road bed and forced highway officials to close it for the second time in a month.
- US 71 in SW Arkansas, closed due to flooding, has reopened Updated: Jun-14-15 12:26 pm
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials say U.S. Highway 71 in southwestern Arkansas has reopened after being shut down for more than two weeks because of flooding.
- 1 lane of traffic reopens after NW Arkansas hill slide Updated: Jun-12-15 12:53 pm
CASS, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials say the southbound lane of Highway 23 north of Cass in Franklin County has reopened after being closed since last month because of a hill slide.
- Panel OKs contractor fronting expected shortfall in project Updated: Jun-11-15 2:59 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A state transportation panel has approved a financing plan in which a contractor eventually picked for a highway project would bankroll part of the work until the state can raise enough money to repay it.
- Evacuation lifted for Arkansas town as Red River recedes Updated: Jun-06-15 2:55 pm
GARLAND CITY, Arkansas - Authorities allowed 242 residents of a southwestern Arkansas town to return to their homes after the swollen Red River began to recede and a levee was determined to be safe.