- Highway officials urge Ark. motorists to stay home Updated: Dec-06-13 3:11 am
- Highway officials to provide info on wintry travel Updated: Dec-05-13 3:19 am
- Jury seated in trial over Ark. rest stop death Updated: Dec-03-13 7:58 am
- Group hopes to preserve historic Arkansas bridge Updated: Nov-29-13 11:02 am
- I-30/I-440 interchange work means LR lane closure Updated: Nov-28-13 12:59 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Weather forecasters and highway officials have the same message for Arkansas motorists - stay home if at all possible.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials are encouraging drivers to check for wintry travel conditions before they hit the roads this week.
VAN BUREN, Arkansas - Opening statements are planned for Tuesday in the first-degree murder trial for a woman accused of fatally shooting a worker at an Interstate 40 rest stop last year.
POCAHONTAS, Arkansas - A northeast Arkansas group is working to preserve a historic bridge over the Black River that's set to be replaced because of structural deficiencies.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials say construction at the Interstate 30 and Interstate 440 interchange will mean a lane closure in Little Rock.