- Arkansas rest area to close for $4.8 million renovations Updated: Feb-12-16 11:52 am
HAZEN, Arkansas - State highway officials say a rest area on Interstate 40 in eastern Arkansas will be closed so it can be renovated into a new tourist information center.
- Arkansas looks to cut wrong-way crashes with $2.8M updates Updated: Feb-08-16 4:55 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials have initiated $2.8 million in improvements with a focus on reducing wrong-way crashes on the state freeway system.
- Engineers consider moving Little Rock I-30 downtown ramps Updated: Feb-05-16 10:56 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Engineers working on the Interstate 30 corridor project in Little Rock are considering eliminating ramps in an entertainment district and moving access to and from downtown two or more blocks south.
- Madison County to get its first stoplight Updated: Feb-01-16 4:23 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Arkansas - Madison County is set to get its first stoplight.
- Last stretch of gravel highway in Arkansas to be paved Updated: Jan-25-16 4:03 pm
WINSLOW, Arkansas - Work to pave the last stretch of gravel highway in Arkansas will begin next month.
- Arkansas officials warn of refreeze as temperatures drop Updated: Jan-22-16 1:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Traffic was moving on most Arkansas highways early Friday as the central part of the state dug out from as much as eight inches of snow overnight, but authorities warned that travel could become treacherous when night falls and temperatures drop into the 20s.