- Team releases Rutgers football player charged in robbery Updated: May-28-15 6:59 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers University in New Jersey has dismissed a football player from the team who was arrested on a robbery charge last weekend in Florida.
- Florida's highest court rules UCF has immunity Updated: May-28-15 4:30 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A private corporation that runs the University of Central Florida's athletic program won't have to pay $10 million to the family of a football player who died during practice, the Florida Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Rutgers football player jailed in Florida on robbery charge Updated: May-25-15 11:39 am
BRADENTON, Florida - Authorities say a Rutgers football player is jailed in southwest Florida on a robbery charge.
- Florida adds Vanderbilt graduate transfer Josh Grady Updated: May-15-15 6:08 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Former Vanderbilt quarterback/receiver Josh Grady has landed at Florida.
- Mornhinweg transfers, leaving Florida with 2 scholarship QBs Updated: May-13-15 3:02 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida is down to two scholarship quarterbacks with the departure of Skyler Mornhinweg to Columbia University.
- Coach: Jackson not enrolled at Florida following arrest Updated: May-13-15 1:51 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Talented and troubled cornerback J.C. Jackson is no longer enrolled at Florida following an arrest.