- Death penalty appeal rejected in 1995 murder case Updated: Jun-19-15 6:33 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court has upheld a district court's ruling giving the death penalty to a Las Vegas man who sexually assaulted and killed his ex-girlfriend in 1995.
- School district workers to decide between 2 feuding unions Updated: Jun-12-15 2:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - An election will be held in November to settle a feud between two unions that want to represent thousands of Clark County School District workers.
- High court rejects dad's appeal in death of son in hot SUV Updated: Jun-11-15 7:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - A divided Nevada Supreme Court on Thursday upheld involuntary manslaughter and child abuse convictions against a Las Vegas father whose disabled 4-year-old son died in a sunbaked family vehicle where authorities said he was forgotten for 17 hours.
- Nevada court blocks Philippine province's Barrick Gold suit Updated: Jun-11-15 6:55 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Philippine island province that experienced mining waste disasters in the 1990s lost a final appeal Thursday to have a Nevada state court hear its claim for damages against Barrick Gold Corp.
- Nevada court: State wiretap law covers cell calls, texts Updated: Jun-05-15 11:30 am
LAS VEGAS - Nevada's state wiretap law was written before wireless devices came into everyday use.