- Nevada Supreme Court removes Schaefer from ballot Updated: Apr-16-14 4:22 pm
- Retrial for man convicted of killing newborn Updated: Apr-04-14 6:27 am
- Nevada court denies appeal of cellphone tracking Updated: Apr-03-14 6:24 pm
- State Supreme Court upholds Vegas strip club order Updated: Mar-27-14 8:26 pm
- Embattled Nevada judge facing new discipline case Updated: Mar-26-14 3:13 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court has upheld the removal of a state controller candidate from the June primary ballot because he doesn't meet residency requirements.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court says a man convicted of killing a newborn deserves a new trial because the trial judge didn't allow two defense witnesses to testify.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A convicted stalker's claims that his rights were violated when a Douglas County sheriff's deputy tracked him down through his cellphone's Global Positioning System without first obtaining a separate search warrant were rejected Thursday by the Nevada Supreme Court.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court has upheld a $9 million judgment against the former owner of a Las Vegas strip club where a customer was left paralyzed after a bouncer beat him in a dispute over an $80 bar tab.
LAS VEGAS - A Las Vegas-area family court judge already suspended without pay for failing to disclose a romantic relationship with a prosecutor who appeared before him is facing another Nevada Commission on Judicial Discipline inquiry.