- Court won't reconsider Reno mayor term limit case Updated: Mar-05-14 5:45 pm
- Nevada high court considers ballot measure rules Updated: Mar-05-14 3:02 pm
- Judge loses Nevada high court discipline ruling Updated: Feb-27-14 6:34 pm
- Nevada court says Sands can keep documents secret Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Nevada court won't delay death penalty trials Updated: Feb-17-14 3:40 pm
- Canada businessman indicted in US casino debt case Updated: Feb-06-14 6:24 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court will not be swayed to change its mind over term-out city council members running for mayor.
LAS VEGAS - Restricting Nevada initiative petitions to a single subject invites legal challenges that stall the process and prevents backers from gathering signatures by a mandated deadline, critics of the requirement told the Nevada Supreme Court.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court on Thursday rejected an embattled family court judge's claims that an investigation that led to his public censure and suspension without pay was biased and that the complaint against him was flawed.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court has sided with Las Vegas Sands Corp. on the question of whether the company has to hand over confidential documents to an executive suing for wrongful termination.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court has denied petitions from two murder defendants who wanted their potential death penalty trials delayed until the Legislature completes and reviews a cost study on capital punishment.
LAS VEGAS - A Canadian real estate businessman and gambling high-roller is sought in Nevada on charges that he failed to repay $12.9 million in debts to two Las Vegas-area casinos more than five years ago, authorities said Thursday.