- Vermont rolled past New Hampshire 77-60 Updated: Mar-08-14 2:21 pm
- Maine sweeps New Hampshire, 73-69; claims 7th seed Updated: Mar-02-14 4:33 pm
- Albany pulls away to defeat New Hampshire 66-48 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:39 pm
- Williams, UMass-Lowell top New Hampshire 58-52 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:45 pm
- Vermont routs cold-shooting New Hampshire 79-44 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:11 pm
- Hartford edges past New Hampshire 61-59 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:17 pm
- New Hampshire edges Stony Brook 73-69 Updated: Feb-08-14 4:48 pm
GUILDERLAND, New York - Brian Voelkel recorded a triple-double, 10 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists, in top-seeded Vermont's 77-60 victory over No. 8 New Hampshire on Saturday in the America East tournament quarterfinals.
BANGOR, Maine - Till Gloger hit a pair of free throws with seven seconds left to ice Maine's 73-69 win over New Hampshire and lock up the No. 7 seed into the America East Conference tournament.
ALBANY, New York - Sam Rowley came off the bench to score 19 points to carry Albany (NY) to a 66-48 win over New Hampshire on Thursday night.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Akeem Williams had 25 points on Saturday, and Massachusetts-Lowell ran away from New Hampshire in the final minute for a 58-52 win.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Clancy Rugg was perfect from the free throw line in 10 attempts and scored 18 points to lead Vermont to an easy win at New Hampshire, 79-44 Wednesday night.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Mark Nwakamma scored a career-high 25 points as Hartford pulled ahead in the second half to defeat New Hampshire 61-59 after a close contest all the way through on Saturday night.
STONY BROOK, New York - Daniel Dion scored 13 points, including a late go-ahead 3-pointer, as New Hampshire snapped Stony Brook's 23-game home conference win streak with a 73-69 victory Saturday.