- TCU vs. Texas game moved to Friday after Thanksgiving Updated: Feb-05-16 12:49 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Big 12 has moved the TCU-Texas football game to the Friday after Thanksgiving, instead of playing on the holiday.
- TCU-Texas game on Thanksgiving changed to day later Updated: Feb-05-16 12:02 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The TCU-Texas football game originally scheduled for Thanksgiving Day in Austin has been moved to a day later - a Friday.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Oklahoma fills voids at linebacker, receiver on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:13 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma boosted one of the nation's top recruiting classes with the addition of linebacker Caleb Kelly late Wednesday.
- Stanford signs 5 offensive linemen after losing 3 Updated: Feb-03-16 8:25 pm
STANFORD, California - After losing three of the offensive linemen who helped Heisman Trophy runner-up Christian McCaffrey to a record season, Stanford restocked by signing five high school seniors and adding a walk-on who turned down offers from elsewhere.
- Good drama gives Texas another top Big 12 recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:23 pm
This is the kind of drama Texas coach Charlie Strong can live with - and could finally push the Longhorns back to the top of the Big 12 during the season.
- LSU adds depth to veteran squad with top-5 rated class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:03 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Tigers coach Les Miles was not necessarily seeking immediate help from the 2016 recruiting class, not with up to 18 starters returning from last season's 9-3 LSU team,
- Kansas State fills holes after Snyder decides to return Updated: Feb-03-16 6:24 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The biggest question surrounding Kansas State on national signing day was not which players would sign but the uncertainty of Bill Snyder's future.
- Arkansas signs top RB to fill void left by Collins, Williams Updated: Feb-03-16 6:21 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema's lengthy history of coaching standout running backs has helped him land yet another top rusher.
- These 'paper tigers' for TCU may be Patterson's best class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:14 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU coach Gary Patterson usually breaks out the term "paper tigers" when discussing his recruiting classes.
- Fuente's first class at Virginia Tech includes 21 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 5:58 pm
When new Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente and his staff believe they have bolstered several holes the Hokies had, adding depth at several positions during national signing day on Wednesday.
- Texas Tech signs 14 defensive, 10 offensive players Updated: Feb-03-16 5:49 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech signed 24 players on Wednesday, including 14 on the defensive side of the ball as the Red Raiders hope to slow down the high-octane offenses in the Big 12 Conference.
- Minnesota signs 20, including LB Carter Coughlin Updated: Feb-03-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jerry Kill's sudden retirement last fall quickly made this recruiting class at Minnesota a question mark.
- Despite 2 losing seasons, Texas closes strong on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 4:57 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Despite two consecutive losing seasons, Texas closed strong on national signing day with a surge of defensive talent that put its recruiting class among the nation's best.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- Kansas coach David Beaty hopes to turn corner with new class Updated: Feb-03-16 4:11 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - There was no wrestling between "quality" and "quantity" in recruiting for Kansas coach David Beaty this year.
- Texas A&M adds depth at QB after recent transfers Updated: Feb-03-16 3:00 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - With quarterbacks Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray both transferring from Texas A&M before the bowl game, the Aggies were in need of depth at the position.
- Baylor winning games on field, and winning over top recruits Updated: Feb-03-16 2:32 pm
Baylor has become a consistent winner on the field, with 50 victories the past five seasons along with the Bears' first two Big 12 championships.
- Young to keep job at Texas after drunken driving arrest Updated: Jan-26-16 6:32 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The University of Texas said Tuesday that former NFL and Longhorns quarterback Vince Young will keep his job after his drunken driving arrest.
- West Virginia hires Wickline as offensive coordinator Updated: Jan-14-16 5:30 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Former Texas assistant Joe Wickline is the new offensive coordinator at West Virginia.
- What to watch for in 2016: Rising Michigan; Texas hot seats Updated: Jan-12-16 3:20 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - There is no reason to ask whether Alabama can contend for another national championship under Nick Saban in 2016.