- Missouri TB Josey is game-breaker again Updated: Dec-05-13 6:57 pm
- Texas' Brown keeps going amid job speculation Updated: Dec-05-13 6:29 pm
- Ouachita Baptist says its Texas bowl game canceled Updated: Dec-05-13 6:17 pm
- Big 12 championship Saturday without a title game Updated: Dec-02-13 6:00 pm
- Syracuse's Drew Allen, a study in perseverance Updated: Nov-29-13 3:03 am
- Texas Tech slumps to 5th straight loss 41-16 Updated: Nov-29-13 1:15 am
- Texas alive in Big 12, beats Texas Tech 41-16 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:03 am
- Baylor not discouraged by 1 loss, also not done Updated: Nov-25-13 6:18 pm
- Injured Texas QB Ash to return in spring Updated: Nov-25-13 12:29 pm
- OBU accepts invitation to Texas bowl Updated: Nov-20-13 2:09 pm
- No. 12 Oklahoma State clobbers No. 23 Texas 38-13 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:54 pm
- No. 23 Texas blown out by Oklahoma State 38-13 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:48 pm
- No. 12 Oklahoma St builds bonds, heads to Texas Updated: Nov-14-13 4:28 pm
- Ex-track coach sues Texas alleging discrimination Updated: Nov-14-13 3:26 pm
- Longhorns loom for Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-11-13 7:54 pm
- Injuries crop up for No. 23 Texas Updated: Nov-11-13 6:59 pm
- QBs unusually shaky around Big 12 this season Updated: Nov-11-13 1:50 pm
- 2:30 p.m. kickoff set for Oklahoma State-Texas Updated: Nov-10-13 1:59 pm
- Texas beats West Virginia 47-40 in overtime Updated: Nov-09-13 11:51 pm
- Judge delays decision on seizing Young's assets Updated: Nov-09-13 4:48 pm
- WVU RB Sims ready to take on home-state Longhorns Updated: Nov-07-13 2:10 pm
- Nick Saban: Remains 'very committed to Alabama' Updated: Nov-06-13 9:36 pm
- Lyon College adds 2 football recruits from Texas Updated: Nov-06-13 8:12 pm
- Brown says Texas hiring Patterson a 'home run' Updated: Nov-06-13 5:09 pm
- APNewsBreak: Agent says Saban facing "pressure" Updated: Nov-05-13 11:37 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A little more than two years ago, Henry Josey ripped his left knee to shreds making a cut. He tore the ACL, MCL and patellar tendon on a 2-yard gain against Texas at home, an injury so extensive Missouri coach Gary Pinkel thought it looked like his star tailback had been in an automobile accident.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas coach Mack Brown has had a running joke all week: He is the only coach in America playing for a conference championship while also shrugging off speculation that he could be replaced.
ARKADELPHIA, Arkansas - Ouachita Baptist's athletic department says Saturday's Heart of Texas Bowl game has been canceled because of bad weather.
The Big 12 will have its own championship Saturday, even without a title game.
SYRACUSE, New York - Coming out of high school in San Antonio, Texas, Drew Allen had all the tools to succeed as a college quarterback: he was 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, could throw a ball 70 yards while standing flat-footed, ran a 4.7-second 40-yard dash, bench-pressed 265 pounds, squatted 345, had a vertical leap of 29 inches, and excelled in the classroom.
AUSTIN, Texas - When Texas Tech started 7-0, Kliff Kingsbury was the hottest coach in the Big 12 and had barely settled into the job.
AUSTIN, Texas - Case McCoy passed for two touchdowns and ran for another and Texas kept its Big 12 title hopes alive Thursday night with a 41-16 win over Texas Tech.
Baylor coach Art Briles described his team as disappointed after its first loss of the season. But not discouraged.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas quarterback David Ash, who has missed most of the season with concussion symptoms, will not return until spring practice.
ARKADELPHIA, Arkansas - Ouachita Baptist's football team says it has accepted an invitation to play Tarleton State of Texas in a bowl game Dec. 7.
AUSTIN, Texas - The Big 12 championship is still solidly in reach for No. 12 Oklahoma State, which showed Saturday just what No. 4 Baylor will be up against next week.
AUSTIN, Texas - Six straight wins had put No. 23 Texas back in the polls, in control of its Big 12 destiny and tempered speculation that Mack Brown's job was on the line.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Facing adversity can bring a team closer together, and for No. 12 Oklahoma State, that appears to be true.
AUSTIN, Texas - Former Texas women's track coach Bev Kearney, who won six national championships for the Longhorns before abruptly leaving 10 months ago, filed a $1 million lawsuit against the school Thursday, alleging race and gender discrimination and retaliation.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - It is the most important game of the season for No. 12 Oklahoma State, and then some.
AUSTIN, Texas - Johnathan Gray asked a fateful question before his team's last game.
For years, the strength of the Big 12 was tied largely to its star quarterbacks.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State at Texas game has been scheduled for a 2:30 p.m. kickoff.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Case McCoy threw a 2-yard touchdown pass in overtime and Texas linebacker Steve Edmond then intercepted West Virginia's Paul Millard in the end zone on fourth down to give the Longhorns a 47-40 win over the Mountaineers on Saturday night.
HOUSTON - A state district judge on Friday delayed a decision about whether to seize the assets of former NFL and University of Texas quarterback Vince Young to repay a $1.8 million loan.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia running back Charles Sims needs no more motivation to help get the Mountaineers a step closer to becoming bowl eligible than what's in front of him - a night game in front of a raucous home crowd against his home-state Texas Longhorns.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Nick Saban says he remains "very committed to the University of Alabama" and disputed an account of his agent's conversation with Texas early this year.
BATESVILLE, Arkansas - Lyon College head football coach Kirk Kelley has announced the signing of two high school recruits from Texas.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas football coach Mack Brown says the university "hit a home run" by hiring Arizona State's Steve Patterson to be the new men's athletic director.
AUSTIN, Texas - The agent for coach Nick Saban told Texas officials in January that Texas was the only school he would consider leaving Alabama for, and his success with the Crimson Tide had put him under "special pressure," The Associated Press has learned.