- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- Neymar hat trick, Ronaldo record in WCup warmups Updated: Mar-06-14 12:29 am
- Sturridge heads England to 1-0 win over Denmark Updated: Mar-05-14 6:41 pm
- FIFA panel tightens rule on player shirt slogans Updated: Mar-01-14 10:50 am
- Recovering Holden set for first match since July Updated: Feb-28-14 2:09 pm
- Defoe retained by England, Shaw gets 1st call-up Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- England WAGs set for Miami before World Cup Updated: Feb-27-14 3:15 pm
- Spain gets nice draw for Euro 2016 qualifiers Updated: Feb-23-14 10:51 am
- FIFA: 2.3 million World Cup tickets allocated Updated: Feb-21-14 3:17 pm
- Football remembers loyalty, integrity of Finney Updated: Feb-15-14 4:48 pm
- Hodgson rules out World Cup move for Terry Updated: Feb-12-14 11:03 am
- English gay footballer slams FIFA on Russia, Qatar Updated: Feb-10-14 5:53 am
- AP Interview: Clint Dempsey trying to regain form Updated: Feb-06-14 7:36 pm
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
LONDON - Daniel Sturridge's late header gave England a 1-0 victory over Denmark on Wednesday on a largely ineffective night for the World Cup-bound team in its final friendly before the squad is named.
ZURICH - Players at the World Cup face FIFA disciplinary action for revealing any slogan or image on their undershirts.
American midfielder Stuart Holden is set to play his first match since being sidelined by another major knee injury last year.
LONDON - Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.
LONDON - Miami, get ready for the England WAGs.
NICE, France - Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
FLORIANOPOLIS, Brazil - FIFA said Friday it has allocated 2.3 million tickets for the World Cup, with Brazilians and Americans receiving most of them.
Never winning a major honor has not prevented Tom Finney going down as one of football's greats.
LONDON - A leading figure within the English Football Association says she won't go to the World Cups in Qatar and Russia because of their anti-gay laws.
A little more than four months before the U.S. World Cup opener, Clint Dempsey is trying to regain his form.