- South Florida ends season with 6-game skid Updated: Dec-08-13 12:48 am
- Dodd throws 2 TDs, Rutgers becomes bowl eligible Updated: Dec-08-13 12:00 am
- USF comes up short at No. 17 UCF, falling 23-20 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:15 am
- No. 17 UCF survives scare from rival USF, 23-20 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:50 am
- No. 17 UCF prepares to host rival South Florida Updated: Nov-25-13 3:53 pm
- Frosh leads SMU past S. Florida 16-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:54 pm
- Frosh leads SMU past South Florida 16-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:26 pm
- USF braces for Gilbert-led SMU aerial show Updated: Nov-22-13 3:59 pm
- Memphis shuts down sputtering USF 23-10 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:50 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Linebacker DeDe Lattimore's 18 tackles in his final game at South Florida was very impressive.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Chas Dodd threw two touchdowns and Paul James ran for two as Rutgers finally nailed down its eighth bowl bid in nine years with a 31-6 victory over South Florida Saturday night.
ORLANDO, Florida - South Florida has had setbacks during coach Willie Taggart's first season in Tampa.
ORLANDO, Florida - Close victories have defined Central Florida's season.
ORLANDO, Florida - The 17th-ranked UCF Knights don't see their game against South Florida as a big rivalry game, they see it as a championship contest.
TAMPA, Florida - South Florida coach Willie Taggart had a simple message for his seniors after a tough loss in their final home game.
TAMPA, Florida - Freshman backup quarterback Neal Burcham lead two third-period scoring drives to help SMU overcome the loss of injured starter Garrett Gilbert and beat South Florida 16-6 on Saturday night.
TAMPA, Florida - Willie Taggart isn't conceding anything in his effort to turn South Florida's struggling football program into a winner, including what's left of a disappointing first season on the job.
TAMPA, Florida - Jake Elliott kicked a pair of first-half field goals, one of them a 56-yarder that hit the crossbar and bounced through to help Memphis beat sputtering South Florida 23-10 for the Tigers' first American Athletic Conference victory on Saturday night.