- Southampton beats Palace with Rodriguez strike Updated: Mar-08-14 12:47 pm
- Cardiff beats Fulham 3-1 at home in EPL Updated: Mar-08-14 12:07 pm
- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- Villa storms back to beat Norwich 4-1 Updated: Mar-02-14 6:19 pm
- Rampant Liverpool moves 2nd in Premier League Updated: Mar-01-14 4:09 pm
- Spurs are 1st EPL team to win Europe match in 2014 Updated: Feb-27-14 5:48 pm
- Johnson, Spector, Onyewu, Shea and Brooks return Updated: Feb-26-14 6:56 pm
- Chelsea held by Galatasaray in Champions League Updated: Feb-26-14 5:42 pm
- Late mistake gives West Brom draw vs Fulham in EPL Updated: Feb-22-14 1:00 pm
- Fulham fires Meulensteen, names Magath as manager Updated: Feb-14-14 4:38 pm
- Man United plans significant squad changes Updated: Feb-12-14 12:38 pm
- PL leader Chelsea held 1-1 by struggling West Brom Updated: Feb-11-14 6:51 pm
- Southampton beats Hull 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Feb-11-14 6:03 pm
- Cardiff held 0-0 by Villa to remain in drop zone Updated: Feb-11-14 5:19 pm
- Adebayor gives Tottenham 1-0 EPL win over Everton Updated: Feb-09-14 11:56 am
- Liverpool thrashes Arsenal 5-1 Updated: Feb-08-14 3:08 pm
- Hull beats 10-man Sunderland 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Feb-08-14 12:15 pm
- Palace continues recovery with 3-1 win over WBA Updated: Feb-08-14 12:06 pm
LONDON - Southampton's international players showed few signs of tiredness at Crystal Palace where Jay Rodriguez's strike ended a losing streak with a 1-0 win in the Premier League on Saturday.
CARDIFF, England - Relegation-threatened Cardiff City secured a 3-1 win over fellow strugglers Fulham on Saturday in the Premier League.
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Striker Christian Benteke scored twice as Aston Villa stormed back from a goal down to beat Norwich 4-1 on Sunday and move away from the Premier League relegation zone.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Liverpool continued its impressive title challenge with Luis Suarez inspiring a 3-0 victory at Southampton that moved the club to second behind Chelsea in the English Premier League on Saturday.
LONDON - After a gloomy start to 2014 for English Premier League teams in Europe, Tottenham achieved what five rivals failed to do - win.
ISTANBUL - Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg's late howler gifted West Brom a deserved 1-1 draw on Saturday and denied Felix Magath the perfect start as Cottagers manager.
LONDON - Fulham fired manager Rene Meulensteen and appointed Felix Magath on Friday, saying "action was required" in its bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League.
LONDON - After conceding Manchester United was enduring a "disappointing" season, vice chairman Ed Woodward indicated on Wednesday that a significant overhaul of the struggling squad will come in the summer.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Victor Anichebe grabbed a late equalizer for relegation-threatened West Bromwich Albion to stun Chelsea on Tuesday, with the Premier League leaders barely looking like potential champions in a 1-1 draw.
HULL, England - A second-half strike by Jose Fonte that needed a green light from goal-line technology gave Southampton a 1-0 win at Hull in the Premier League on Tuesday.
CARDIFF, Wales - Cardiff remains in the Premier League relegation zone after drawing 0-0 at home to Aston Villa on Tuesday.
LONDON - Emmanuel Adebayor gave Tottenham's Champions League pursuit a timely tonic on Sunday, clinching a barely-deserved 1-0 victory over Everton to dislodge the losers from fifth place in the Premier League.
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool did not even need Luis Suarez to make Arsenal look less than ordinary as the Reds went on a scoring rampage - netting four times in the first 20 minutes on Saturday in a 5-1 Premier League thrashing of the Gunners.
SUNDERLAND, England - Hull managed a surprise 2-0 win at 10-man Sunderland to inch away from the Premier League relegation zone on Saturday.
LONDON - Thomas Ince and Joe Ledley scored on their debut for Crystal Palace as the London club continued its recovery with a 3-1 win over West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.