- 5 things to know about League Cup quarterfinals Updated: Dec-16-13 9:41 am
- West Brom fires coach Steve Clarke Updated: Dec-14-13 5:56 pm
- Goalkeepers shine as Hull-Stoke ends 0-0 Updated: Dec-14-13 2:59 pm
- Chelsea goes 2nd, beats Palace 2-1 Updated: Dec-14-13 12:39 pm
- West Ham held 0-0 by Sunderland in Premier League Updated: Dec-14-13 12:24 pm
- City thrashes Arsenal 6-3 to throw open title race Updated: Dec-14-13 11:26 am
- Fulham beats Aston Villa 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-08-13 10:41 am
- Norwich beats West Brom 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-07-13 12:06 pm
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- Villa beats Southampton 3-2 in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:24 pm
- Suarez gives Liverpool 5-1 win over Norwich Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- Stoke and Cardiff play out goalless draw in EPL Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- MLS hopes to place teams in Miami and Atlanta Updated: Dec-03-13 7:37 pm
- Hull owner faces fury from fans over name change Updated: Dec-02-13 10:30 am
- Fulham fires manager Martin Jol Updated: Dec-01-13 11:51 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Swansea beats Fulham 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-23-13 12:21 pm
Tottenham begins life after Andre Villas-Boas with a League Cup quarterfinal match against West Ham on Wednesday, one of three all-Premier League matches in the last eight.
WEST BROMWICH, England - West Bromwich Albion moved to halt its slide down the English Premier League by firing coach Steve Clarke on Saturday, hours after the club slumped to a fourth straight loss.
HULL, England - Goalkeepers Asmir Begovic and Allan McGregor ensured a goalless draw between Hull and Stoke at the KC Stadium on Saturday with a point serving both sides well enough in their attempt to move further away from the Premier League's relegation zone.
LONDON - An unconvincing Chelsea beat relegation-threatened Crystal Palace 2-1 Saturday to provisionally move second in the Premier League, only two points behind leader Arsenal.
LONDON - West Ham was held to a 0-0 draw at home by last-place Sunderland in the Premier League on Saturday, and it was the visitors who came closest to leaving with the full three points.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered another devastating attacking display to beat Premier League leader Arsenal 6-3 in a wild shootout on Saturday, leaving the chastened leaders in range of the chasing pack in the title race.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Gary Hooper scored his fifth goal of the season to help Norwich beat West Bromwich Albion 2-0 in the Premier League on Saturday and distance the club from the relegation zone.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Fabian Delph scored the winning goal in the 80th minute to give Aston Villa a 3-2 win at Southampton, after the hosts had twice come from behind to level in an entertaining Premier League match.
LIVERPOOL, England - Luis Suarez put on a one-man show in the Premier League on Wednesday, scoring four goals in Liverpool's 5-1 win over Norwich - including two stunning strikes that were part of a first-half hat trick.
STOKE, England - Stoke and Cardiff stayed above the relegation zone after playing out an uninspiring scoreless draw in the Premier League on Wednesday.
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer hopes to place its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta.
Less than three years after Assem Allam rescued Hull from falling into financial ruin, the goodwill toward the Egyptian businessman has turned into open hostility.
LONDON - Fulham fired manager Martin Jol on Sunday after a disappointing start to the Premier League season.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
LONDON - Substitute Jonjo Shelvey scored a late winner to give Swansea a 2-1 victory over struggling Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday, leaving the London club mired in the relegation zone.