- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Man City slips further out of title contention Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- Arsenal beats West Ham 3-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-15-14 5:53 pm
- Reus, Liverpool top AP football poll Updated: Apr-15-14 1:21 pm
- Asian fans only have eyes for European soccer Updated: Apr-14-14 11:35 am
- Asian fans only have eyes for European football Updated: Apr-14-14 4:20 am
- Spurs recover to draw 3-3 at West Brom Updated: Apr-12-14 1:28 pm
- Fulham beats Norwich 1-0 in relegation battle Updated: Apr-12-14 1:12 pm
- Everton goes 4th, above Arsenal, in Premier League Updated: Apr-12-14 12:39 pm
- Cardiff beats Southampton 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-12-14 12:14 pm
- English soccer is now without a black coach Updated: Apr-07-14 3:20 pm
- Norwich sacks manager Chris Hughton Updated: Apr-06-14 5:41 pm
- Everton thrashes Arsenal 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-06-14 11:18 am
- Salah inspires Chelsea to 3-0 win over Stoke Updated: Apr-05-14 3:47 pm
- Palace beats Cardiff 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 12:49 pm
- Fulham beats Aston Villa 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 12:12 pm
- Sunderland says rivals accept club being fined Updated: Apr-04-14 11:11 am
- West Ham beats Sunderland 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Mar-31-14 5:25 pm
- Everton beats Fulham 3-1 in Premier League Updated: Mar-30-14 12:30 pm
- Southampton beats Newcastle 4-0 in Premier League Updated: Mar-29-14 1:08 pm
- US college sports system a rarity across the globe Updated: Mar-27-14 6:23 pm
- Column: Rebuilding United make or break for Moyes Updated: Mar-26-14 2:03 pm
- Dzeko double helps City to 3-0 win over United Updated: Mar-25-14 7:53 pm
- Khan trying to rebuild 2 clubs: Fulham, Jaguars Updated: Mar-25-14 4:34 pm
- Hull beats West Brom 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Mar-22-14 1:20 pm
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League trophy could be out of reach for Manchester City after a 2-2 home draw with last-placed Sunderland on Wednesday that capped a demoralizing four days for title chasers.
LONDON - Lukas Podolski scored twice as Arsenal came from a goal down to beat West Ham 3-1 in the Premier League on Tuesday and provisionally reclaim the last Champions League spot.
LONDON - Liverpool took team of the week honors for the fourth time this season in The Associated Press weekly football poll following its 3-2 victory over English Premier League title rival Manchester City.
HANOI, Vietnam - There were so few people watching Vietnam play Hong Kong in a recent Asian Cup qualifier that turnstile staff hardly bothered checking tickets on the damp, cold Hanoi evening.
HANOI, Vietnam - There were so few people watching Vietnam take on Hong Kong in a recent Asian Cup qualifier that turnstile staff hardly bothered checking tickets on the damp, cold Hanoi evening.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Tottenham came from three goals down after 31 minutes to draw 3-3 at West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, with Christian Eriksen's strike deep into stoppage time sealing the English Premier League comeback.
LONDON - Fulham boosted its chances of escaping relegation from the English Premier League with a 1-0 victory over lowly rival Norwich on Saturday, with Hugo Rodallega's first-half goal settling a tense match at Craven Cottage.
SUNDERLAND, England - Everton moved above Arsenal and into fourth place in the Premier League after beating Sunderland 1-0 Saturday at the Stadium of Light.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Juan Cala boosted Cardiff's hopes of staying in the Premier League by scoring in the second half to give his team a 1-0 win over Southampton.
LONDON - Norwich didn't fire Chris Hughton because he's black. The English soccer club fired him because it is petrified of dropping out of the Premier League and losing millions in revenue.
NORWICH, England - Norwich sacked manager Chris Hughton and his backroom staff Sunday and replaced him with former player Neil Adams in a bid to keep the club in the Premier League next season.
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton continued its superb attacking form to thrash a poor Arsenal side 3-0 in the Premier League and cut its deficit to the Gunners to one point in the race for the final Champions League spot.
LONDON - Mohamed Salah scored one goal and played a part in the other two as Chelsea strolled to a 3-0 victory over Stoke to recover from back-to-back losses and reclaim the provisional Premier League lead Saturday.
CARDIFF, Wales - Jason Puncheon scored twice as Crystal Palace won a key relegation battle by beating Cardiff 3-0 on Saturday in the Premier League.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Huge Rodallega boosted Fulham's hopes of staving off relegation from the Premier League by scoring late to secure a 2-1 win at Aston Villa on Saturday.
SUNDERLAND, England - Sunderland maintained Friday that Premier League rivals have not pushed for further action against the club after it was secretly fined for fielding an ineligible player.
SUNDERLAND, England - Sunderland's relegation fears worsened with a 2-1 home loss to West Ham in the Premier League on Monday.
LONDON - A second-half own goal from Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale and strikes from Kevin Mirallas and Steven Naismith secured Everton's fifth consecutive Premier League win at Craven Cottage on Sunday.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Jay Rodriguez scored twice Saturday as Southampton routed Newcastle 4-0 in the Premier League in a match between two midtable teams with little to play for.
The U.S. college sports system, which generates billions of dollars and draws millions of fans and viewers every year, is a rarity across the globe.
When David Moyes strode into Old Trafford for the first time as Manchester United's new manager, with its long red tunnel leading to the pitch where so much sporting history has been made, he knew the job of replacing Alex Ferguson would be, as he now says, "tough." Few imagined it would be this tough.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
ORLANDO, Florida - Shad Khan has two rebuilding projects on his hands.
HULL, England - Shane Long scored one goal and earned a penalty that led to the other as Hull beat West Bromwich Albion 2-0 in the Premier League on Saturday to take a big step toward avoiding relegation.