- Dortmund beats Napoli 3-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 6:05 pm
- Wilshere's double gives Arsenal win over Marseille Updated: Nov-26-13 5:54 pm
- Napoli, Arsenal looking to advance from Group F Updated: Nov-25-13 7:17 am
- Deschamps snaps after repeated questions on Evra Updated: Nov-07-13 9:42 am
- Ramsey's goal gives Arsenal 1-0 win at Dortmund Updated: Nov-06-13 5:12 pm
- Napoli eliminates Marseille from Champions League Updated: Nov-06-13 5:03 pm
DORTMUND, Germany - Borussia Dortmund, last season's runner-up, beat Napoli 3-1 on Tuesday to revive its chances of advancing to the knockout stage of the Champions League.
LONDON - Jack Wilshere scored twice in an Arsenal game for the first time to give the Gunners a 2-0 victory over Marseille, keeping the Group F leaders on course to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase for the 14th successive season.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The only sure thing in Group F is that Marseille is already eliminated.
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps lost his calm in a media conference Thursday when asked repeatedly about Patrice Evra's inclusion in his squad for the upcoming World Cup playoff against Urkaine.
DORTMUND, Germany - Aaron Ramsey scored in the second half with Arsenal's first attempt on goal for a 1-0 victory at Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Wednesday.
NAPLES, Italy - Gonzalo Higuain scored twice as Napoli eliminated Marseille from the Champions League with a 3-2 win on Wednesday.