- Jacksonville hires Jasick as basketball coach Updated: Apr-09-14 1:08 pm
- Virginia, Tennessee cruise into NCAA round of 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 4:07 am
- Mercer's NCAA run ends with 83-63 loss to Vols Updated: Mar-23-14 10:21 pm
- Tennessee ends Mercer's NCAA run with 83-63 romp Updated: Mar-23-14 10:11 pm
- Brown likely out for Mercer in NCAA 3rd round Updated: Mar-22-14 2:42 pm
- 'Have you ever heard of Little Richard?' Updated: Mar-22-14 11:30 am
- Column: Mercers of the world deserve more respect Updated: Mar-21-14 11:47 pm
- Mercer shocks Duke 78-71 in NCAA tourney opener Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 pm
- Another 1-and-done for Duke, 78-71 against Mercer Updated: Mar-21-14 4:51 pm
- Kennesaw State promotes interim coach to head job Updated: Mar-20-14 6:25 pm
- Wisconsin devastates American 75-35 in NCAA opener Updated: Mar-20-14 5:47 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville University has hired Tony Jasick as its men's basketball coach.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The ACC's national championship hopes now come down to one school: Virginia.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Mercer couldn't have picked a better matchup for its first NCAA tournament game - or a worse one for its second one.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Mercer likely won't have senior center Monty Brown for Sunday's NCAA tournament game against Tennessee due to a possible concussion.
Welcome back to a mostly Mercer-packed edition of BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for your offbeat NCAA tournament needs. Today, we get to the bottom of Duke's dirty trick, take a whirlwind tour of Little Richard's hometown and try to placate the eggheads in our midst. Without further ado:
As we watch one so-called favorite after another fall in the NCAA tournament, it's not really accurate to call them upsets anymore.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - There once again wasn't much "D'' in Duke - and now there aren't any Blue Devils in the NCAA tournament.
KENNESAW, Georgia - Kennesaw State has named interim coach Jimmy Lallathin to take over its men's basketball program.
MILWAUKEE - A sea of fans wearing Wisconsin red roared after every stop and every score, growing more exuberant as the Badgers' NCAA opener became a historic rout.