- Kennesaw St. knocks off Jacksonville 90-69, 2nd upset in row Updated: Feb-13-16 7:58 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Yonel Brown scored 27 points with five 3-pointers, Kendrick Ray added 24 points and Kennesaw State upended Jacksonville 90-69 on Saturday, defeating one of the Atlantic Sun Conference's top teams for a second-straight game.
- Lipscomb knocks off North Florida 94-87 Updated: Feb-13-16 7:46 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nathan Moran scored 24 points, Garrison Mathews added 23 points, and Lipscomb beat North Florida 94-87 on Saturday.
- NJIT pulls away from Florida Gulf Coast, 68-59 Updated: Feb-13-16 6:41 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Ky Howard scored 21 points, grabbed 10 rebounds, and NJIT pulled away to beat Florida Gulf Coast 68-59 on Saturday.
- Buchanan has 23 points, SC-Upstate holds off Stetson 85-83 Updated: Feb-13-16 4:39 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Michael Buchanan had 23 points and a career-high 14 rebounds as South Carolina-Upstate held on to beat Stetson 85-83 on Saturday.
- Lipscomb upends Jacksonville 93-92 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Garrison Matthews scored 15 points and his final five points in the last 50 seconds lifted Lipscomb over Jacksonville 93-92 Thursday night.
- NJIT rallies late to beat Stetson 74-70 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:14 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Damon Lynn scored 30 points, and his 3-pointer with 21 seconds left helped NJIT beat Stetson 74-70 Thursday night.
- Norelia scores 22, sparks FGCU past SC-Upstate 71-64 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:49 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Marc Eddy Norelia scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds to help Florida Gulf Coast to a 71-64 win over South Carolina-Upstate Thursday night.
- Kennesaw State beats North Florida 101-91 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:22 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Kendrick Ray scored 25 points, Yonel Brown added 22 and Kennesaw State beat North Florida 101-91 on Thursday night.
- Florida Gulf Coast knocks off North Florida 81-65 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:12 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Julian DeBose scored 16 points and Florida Gulf Coast knocked off Atlantic Sun leader North Florida 81-65 on Saturday.
- Lynn, Coleman spark NJIT past Kennesaw State 78-59 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:48 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Damon Lynn led four players into double-figure scoring as NJIT powered past Kennesaw State 78-59 on Saturday, beating the Owls for the second time in a week.
- Jacksonville pulls away from Stetson in overtime 96-88 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:57 pm
DELAND, Florida - Kori Babineaux scored 28 points and Jacksonville pulled away from Stetson in overtime 96-88 on Saturday.
- Pepper leads Lipscomb to 78-65 win over SC-Upstate Updated: Feb-06-16 4:34 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Eli Pepper had 11 points and 11 rebounds to help lead Lipscomb to a 78-65 win over South Carolina-Upstate on Saturday.
- Stetson ends North Florida's 18-game home winning streak Updated: Feb-01-16 10:02 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Derick Newton scored 22 points, Brian Pegg added with a season-high 12 rebounds and Stetson beat North Florida 86-82 Monday night, snapping the Ospreys' 18-game home winning streak.
- Lynn scores 26 points, leads NJIT over Lipscomb 90-78 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Damon Lynn hit five three pointers and scored 26 points to lead NJIT to a 90-78 win over Lipscomb on Monday night.
- Jacksonville hangs on to beat Florida Gulf Coast 83-80 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:40 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - J.R. Holder scored 23 points and Jacksonville hung on to beat Florida Gulf Coast 83-80 on Monday night.
- Yonel Brown scores 22, Kennesaw State beats SC-Upstate 75-62 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:12 pm
KENESSAW, Georgia - Yonel Brown scored 22 points with seven rebounds and Kennesaw State topped South Carolina-Upstate 75-62 on Monday night.
- Marquette digs in after losing big lead, beats Stetson 74-60 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jajuan Johnson tied a career high with 22 points on Wednesday night and Marquette lost most of its 26-point halftime lead but held on for a 74-60 nonconference win over Stetson.
- Adeyeye leads Jacksonville over Florida Gulf Coast 78-69 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:09 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Josh Adeyeye scored 23 of his career-high 35 points in the second half to lead Jacksonville to a 78-69 win over Florida Gulf Coast on Wednesday night.
- Lipscomb downs NJIT 81-72 to win 3rd straight Updated: Jan-27-16 10:09 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Garrison Mathews had 19 points and nine rebounds, Nathan Moran added 18 on six 3-pointers and Lipscomb beat NJIT 81-72 on Wednesday night to win its third straight.
- Kennesaw St. snaps 4-game skid, holds off SC Upstate, 78-75 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:08 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Kendrick Ray scored 23 points, Yonel Brown added 13 more and Kennesaw State snapped a four-game losing string by holding off South Carolina-Upstate, 78-75 in an Atlantic Sun Conference battle Wednesday night.
- North Florida handles NJIT 94-80 Updated: Jan-24-16 8:06 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Dallas Moore scored 29 points with eight assists and North Florida handled New Jersey Institute of Technology 94-80 on Sunday.
- Lipscomb rains 3s on Florida Gulf Coast in 91-75 upset Updated: Jan-24-16 4:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - J.C. Hampton scored 26 points with half a dozen 3-pointers as Lipscomb dropped 19 of the long range bombs to upset Florida Gulf Coast 91-75 Sunday and tie this season's Division I NCAA mark for most 3-pointers in a game.
- Stetson beats Kennesaw State 84-79 behind Pegg Updated: Jan-23-16 10:55 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Brian Pegg had a double-double with 20 points and 14 rebounds as Stetson defeated Kennesaw State 84-79 on Saturday.
- Holder leads Jacksonville over South Carolina-Upstate 77-68 Updated: Jan-23-16 4:29 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - J.R. Holder scored 21 points, Kori Babineaux added 16 and seven assists, and Jacksonville topped South Carolina-Upstate 77-68 for its third win in four games on Saturday.
- Lipscomb repels Stetson's late rally for 92-87 win Updated: Jan-21-16 10:17 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Garrison Mathews had 19 points on Thursday night to help Lipscomb snap an eight-game losing streak, 92-87 over Stetson.