- Saint Louis beats North Florida 70-50 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:38 pm
ST. LOUIS, Missouri - Ash Yacoubou scored 20 points, including a career-high 4 of 8 3-pointers, with 10 rebounds, and Saint Louis pulled away in the second half to beat North Florida 70-50 on Tuesday.
- Johnson, Gavin give Winthrop 79-78 win over SC-Upstate Updated: Nov-24-15 9:50 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Keon Johnson scored a career-high 32 points and Jimmy Gavin added 22, including the clinching free throws with four seconds left, and Winthrop beat South Carolina-Upstate 79-78 on Tuesday.
- Belmont beats Kennesaw State 80-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:38 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Evan Bradds, Amanze Egekeze and Craig Bradshaw scored 17 points apiece to help Belmont beat Kennesaw State 80-55 Tuesday.
- Stetson blows out Fort Valley State, 101-72 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:20 pm
DELAND, Florida - Derick Newton scored 20 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to help lead Stetson to a 101-72 victory over Division II Fort Valley State on Monday night.
- Skinner gets first Kennesaw State win, 71-63 over IUPUI Updated: Nov-23-15 10:15 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Yonel Brown had 19 points and four steals on Monday night, and head coach Al Skinner won his first game at Kennesaw State, 71-63 over IUPUI.
- Jacksonville takes down Thomas (Ga) 92-64 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:01 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Marcel White scored 27 points on 7-of-11 shooting from the field and 10 of 11 at the free throw line to send Jacksonville past NAIA Thomas University (Ga.) 92-64 on Monday night.
- Bowling Green holds off Florida Gulf Coast, 82-77 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:26 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Spencer Parker scored 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to help lead Bowling Green to an 82-77 victory over Florida Gulf Coast on Monday night.
- Florida Gulf Coast slips past North Dakota in 73-60 win Updated: Nov-22-15 9:42 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Marc Eddy Norelia had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Florida Gulf Coast pulled away for a 73-60 win over North Dakota on Sunday.
- Florida Gulf Coast outlasts Youngstown State in 3OT, 104-101 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:34 pm
FORT MEYERS, Florida - Marc Eddy Norelia scored a career-high 34 points and pulled down a career-best 18 rebounds to help lead Florida Gulf Coast to a 104-101 triple-overtime victory over Youngstown State on Saturday night.
- Samford tops Kennesaw State 77-65 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:49 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Darius Jones-Gibson had 13 points, and Samford used a balanced offensive attack to top Kennesaw State 77-65 Saturday night.
- NCCAA Bob Jones tops South Carolina-Upstate 83-79 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:26 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Tre Tipton scored 16 points and had six rebounds and five blocks to lead NCCAA Bob Jones past South Carolina-Upstate 83-79 Saturday afternoon.
- Walker leads Northeastern past Lipscomb 79-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:06 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - David Walker scored a career-high 30 points and Quincy Ford added 18 with 19 rebounds to lead Northeastern to a 79-67 win over Lipscomb on Saturday.
- Louisville uses size, defense to rout North Florida 89-61 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:33 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville had the size, athleticism and defense to counter North Florida's potent outside game. The Cardinals just didn't expect their newcomers to flex those strengths so soon or so effectively.
- Hot-shooting West Virginia tops Stetson 103-62 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:13 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Bob Huggins did not think much of his team's pre-game practice, with the exception of one player who showed out - Devin Williams
- Mills scores 14 as Miami (Ohio) slips past Lipscomb, 70-68 Updated: Nov-20-15 9:53 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Rod Mills scored 14 points and Miami (Ohio) made 5 of 6 free throws in the final 33 seconds to slip past Lipscomb for a 70-68 win Friday night.
- Jacksonville beats Florida College 81-63 Updated: Nov-20-15 9:27 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Marcel White scored 19, Kori Babineaux added 18 on 8-of-16 shooting, and Jacksonville beat Florida College 81-63 Friday night.
- Navy defeats USC Upstate 67-55 for 1st win of season Updated: Nov-20-15 12:13 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Shawn Anderson had 18 points as Navy cracked the win column with a 67-55 victory over South Carolina Upstate Thursday night,
- Arizona State rolls over Kennesaw State 91-53 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:31 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State knew what it had in Eric Jacobsen. A physical senior, he was expected to be one of the Pac-12's best big men this season.
- North Florida takes down Edward Waters 98-69 Updated: Nov-18-15 9:22 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Dallas Moore scored 24 points and Trent Mackey added 22 to lead North Florida past Edward Waters 98-69 on Wednesday night.
- Bacon and Beasley lead Florida St past Jacksonville, 98-79 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:36 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - It has been 30 years since a freshman scored 20 or more points in his first two games for Florida State.
- Lipscomb beats D-II Oakland City 96-69 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:31 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - J.C. Hampton made four of Lipscomb's 14 3-pointers and finished with 21 points to help the Bisons beat Oakland City 96-69 on Tuesday night.
- Najdawi key as The Citadel beats Stetson 94-93 Updated: Nov-17-15 8:38 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Zane Najdawi scored 22 points and Derrick Henry had 21, including two free throws with 10 seconds left, and The Citadel edged Stetson 94-93 on Tuesday night.
- Simmons leads LSU with 22 points in win over Kennesaw State Updated: Nov-17-15 12:27 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Freshman sensation Ben Simmons is getting a feel for his new teammates and how he fits in at LSU.
- Presbyterian edges SC-Upstate 74-73 in last 2 seconds Updated: Nov-16-15 11:07 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - Reggie Dillard, scoreless after taking five shots, nailed a pair of free throws in the final two seconds, lifting Presbyterian to a 74-73 come-from-behind win over South Carolina-Upstate.
- North Florida sinks 17 3s, beats Rio Grande Valley 106-84 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:24 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Chris Davenport had 26 points and nine rebounds, Dallas Moore had 23 points and 10 assists, and North Florida won its home opener 106-84 over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Monday night.