- LA Galaxy's Keane on MLS Best XI for 4th straight year Updated: Nov-30-15 1:08 pm
NEW YORK - Los Angeles Galaxy forward Robbie Keane has been selected to Major League Soccer's Best XI for the fourth straight year.
- Dyakov's double saves 2-2 draw for Dynamo against Lokomotiv Updated: Nov-30-15 1:07 pm
MOSCOW - A late equalizer thwarted Lokomotiv Moscow in a 2-2 draw with rival Dynamo Moscow on Monday in the Russian Premier League.
- Columbus Crew, Portland Timbers advance to MLS final Updated: Nov-29-15 10:46 pm
- Adi and Melano score, Timbers tie FC Dallas 2-2 to advance Updated: Nov-29-15 10:14 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Defender Nat Borchers stepped up for the Portland Timbers with an MLS Cup spot in the line.
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- Arsenal's Champs League hopes alive with 3-0 win over Zagreb Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
LONDON - Arsenal received a Champions League lifeline courtesy of Alexis Sanchez's double and assistance from Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Portland opens conference final with 3-1 win over FC Dallas Updated: Nov-22-15 11:40 pm
- Sporting KC announces partnership with children's hospital Updated: Nov-19-15 12:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - MLS club Sporting Kansas City has announced a 10-year partnership with Children's Mercy Hospital that will include branding of its stadium and a pediatric sports medicine center.
- Kansas City goalkeeper Melia voted MLS Comeback Player Updated: Nov-18-15 5:27 pm
NEW YORK - Sporting Kansas City goalkeeper Tim Melia has been voted Major League Soccer's Comeback Player of the Year.
- Aldridge returns and Spurs beat Portland 113-101 Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge said his return to Portland weighed on him.
- Portland advances to West finals with 2-0 win over Vancouver Updated: Nov-09-15 1:37 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Inches away from getting eliminated in the knockout round of the MLS Cup playoffs, the Portland Timbers are bound for the Western Conference finals for the second time in franchise history.
- FC Dallas wins PK shootout, advances to conference finals Updated: Nov-09-15 12:47 am
FRISCO, Texas - Walker Zimmerman forced extra time with a 91st-minute goal and scored the clinching penalty kick to help top-seeded FC Dallas reach the MLS Cup Western Conference finals on Sunday night advancing past the Seattle Sounders in their two-game series.
- Giovinco, Kamara, Feilhaber finalists for MLS MVP award Updated: Nov-03-15 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto FC's Sebastian Giovinco, Columbus Crew's Kei Kamara and Sporting Kansas City's Benny Feilhaber are finalists for the MLS Most Valuable Player award.
- Dempsey scores in 86th, Sounders beat Dallas 2-1 Updated: Nov-02-15 1:20 am
SEATTLE - Clint Dempsey just felt it was the right time for him to take the free kick.
- Timbers and Whitecaps play to 0-0 draw in MLS playoff match Updated: Nov-01-15 8:57 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland goalkeeper Jake Gleeson, who hadn't played in a Major League Soccer game since 2011, got the heads up Sunday morning that he was starting for the Timbers that afternoon in the first leg of the Western Conference semifinal against Vancouver.