- Ex-OSU star Clarett admits DUI, gets 2 years' probation Updated: Feb-10-16 9:08 am
MOUNT GILEAD, Ohio - Former Ohio State star running back Maurice Clarett has admitted driving under the influence.
- Woman convicted in ex-quarterback fraud scheme rebuilds life Updated: Feb-06-16 9:18 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Wealthy widow Anita Barney lost nearly her entire fortune to an ex-Ohio State quarterback who defrauded her of hundreds of thousands of dollars to feed a gambling addiction that left him banished from the NFL.
- 'Right fit' is the sell in B10 recruiting, sideshow or not Updated: Feb-05-16 3:08 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Urban Meyer has the cache and the national championship rings. Jim Harbaugh mixes a khakis-wearing sensibility with a sense of panache.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Ohio St., Michigan classes show most star power in Big Ten Updated: Feb-03-16 6:52 pm
The competition between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh never ends.
- Urban Meyer lands another top-tier class at Ohio State Updated: Feb-03-16 3:33 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Sticking to a plan that has worked since he took over at Ohio State, coach Urban Meyer reloaded the Buckeyes roster with top recruits Wednesday.
- A look back at previous No. 1-ranked recruits Updated: Feb-01-16 11:43 am
No matter which school Rashan Gary signs with, he'll have some big expectations to live up to.
- Booted from Big Ten, Noah Spence remains strong prospect Updated: Jan-29-16 2:19 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Noah Spence has to repeatedly address the troubled past that took him from Ohio State to college football exile and then to Eastern Kentucky.
- Looking good: QB-turned-receiver Miller has 'lot of upside' Updated: Jan-28-16 2:38 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Braxton Miller is in his element at the Senior Bowl, even if he's still mastering his position.
- Jay Niemann ready to lead Rutgers defense Updated: Jan-22-16 3:19 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - As coach Chris Ash infused youth into his coaching staff at Rutgers, he went back to his youth to find his defensive coordinator.
- Ohio State's Washington makes plea deal in solicitation case Updated: Jan-19-16 6:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An attorney for Adolphus Washington says the Ohio State defensive lineman's misdemeanor solicitation charge will be dismissed under a plea deal if he completes a program in which men learn about victimization of prostitutes.