- Buckeyes to host Illini in Nov. 1 night game Updated: Apr-15-14 1:36 pm
- Illini football to face Buckeyes under the lights Updated: Apr-15-14 1:02 pm
- TD runs by Dunn, Ball lift Gray past Scarlet Updated: Apr-12-14 5:47 pm
- Ohio begins pushback against college player unions Updated: Apr-12-14 1:25 pm
- Ex-coach Tressel applies to lead Youngstown St. Updated: Apr-11-14 6:29 pm
- Lots of new Buckeyes on display in scrimmage Updated: Apr-10-14 4:56 pm
- Ohio State football will pay 3 visitors over $2M Updated: Apr-07-14 2:27 pm
- Ex-Ohio State player gets 4 years in drug case Updated: Apr-04-14 6:24 am
- Buckeyes must fill big holes up front on offense Updated: Mar-27-14 2:35 pm
- Buckeyes seek replacement for RB Carlos Hyde Updated: Mar-26-14 2:21 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When Ohio State hosts Illinois in football this season, fans might want to bring a blanket and gloves. It will be the Buckeyes' first November night game.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois says its Nov. 1 football game this fall at Ohio State will be played at night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With several of his best players either injured or held out of Ohio State's spring game, coach Urban Meyer had to look at the progress of individuals instead of the big picture.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State pushback against a movement to unionize college athletes has begun in Ohio, the football-loving heart of a heated anti-labor campaign in 2011 and home to one of America's highest-grossing collegiate franchises, the Ohio State Buckeyes.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Former Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel has applied to become president at Youngstown State less than a month after he applied for the same position at Akron.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - For Ohio State to be a national contender this fall, it'll have to rely on quarterback Braxton Miller, a strong defensive line - and a lot of kids even Buckeyes fans don't know very well.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State will pay more than $2 million in total guarantees to bring Virginia Tech, Kent State and Cincinnati to Ohio Stadium to play the Buckeyes in football this fall.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A former Ohio State University football player previously caught up in the school's memorabilia scandal has been sentenced to four years in prison after pleading guilty to drug trafficking.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The point, Ohio State assistant coach Ed Warinner told his players, is to not sweat all the outside stuff.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It'll be difficult for Ohio State to replace Carlos Hyde.