- Ohio State trademarks name of ex-football coach Woody Hayes Updated: Apr-22-16 9:36 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - After trademarking the name of current Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer, the university has done the same with a predecessor, Woody Hayes.
- Young players have to contribute for OSU to be successful Updated: Apr-20-16 6:35 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State just wrapped up its 15 spring practices with the spring game, and coach Urban Meyer and position coaches talked Wednesday about the road ahead.
- QB Burrow, young Buckeyes stand out in Ohio St spring game Updated: Apr-16-16 5:25 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Last year at this time, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer was coming off a national championship and enjoying an embarrassment of riches. This year's spring game was all about auditioning inexperienced players and trying to build a depth chart for the fall.
- Meyer shares stage with 4 ex-Ohio State coaches at clinic Updated: Apr-15-16 4:17 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Every living former Ohio State head coach shared a stage with current coach Urban Meyer at the school's annual clinic for high school football coaches.
- Big Ten East loses top stars, but new ones are set to emerge Updated: Apr-14-16 4:26 pm
With no less than a half-dozen potential NFL first-round draft picks and a bevy of other stars gone from Michigan State and Ohio State, the gap between the top and bottom of the Big Ten East would figure to shrink this fall.
- Iowa headlines uncertain Big Ten West Updated: Apr-13-16 3:17 pm
Iowa began 2015 as an afterthought in the Big Ten West. The Hawkeyes will begin next season as the early favorites in an uncertain division.
- Cardale Jones calls out NCAA's 'insane and unfair rules' Updated: Apr-12-16 11:45 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones says he is happy to be done with the NCAA and its "insane and unfair rule."
- Barrett finally stands alone as Ohio State starting QB Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - J.T. Barrett has packed a lot into his two seasons as a quarterback at Ohio State. There has been high drama, personal accolades and exhilarating glory, but also heartbreaking injury, disappointment and humiliation.
- 2006 Heisman winner Troy Smith pleads not guilty to DUI Updated: Apr-06-16 4:24 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Ohio State quarterback and 2006 Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence and marijuana possession.
- Kelly: Notre Dame won't let QB competition hamper offense Updated: Apr-06-16 4:13 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Coach Brian Kelly said Wednesday that he won't let the competition for the starting quarterback job between DeShone Kizer and Malik Zaire keep Notre Dame's offense from establishing an identity, saying it was a problem that plagued Ohio State last season.
- Ex-Ohio State quarterback Troy Smith arrested on DUI charge Updated: Apr-03-16 3:49 pm
WESTERVILLE, Ohio - Former Ohio State quarterback and Heisman winner Troy Smith was arrested Sunday on charges of driving under the influence and marijuana possession.
- Ohio State seeks replacement for departed RB Elliott Updated: Mar-31-16 3:17 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With Ezekiel Elliott preparing for the NFL draft next month, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer is at spring practice trying to figure out how to replace one of the greatest Buckeyes ball carriers of all time.