- Karlsson snaps slump, Blue Jackets beat Flames 2-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 1:35 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Led by a pair of rookies, the surging Columbus Blue Jackets picked up another two points Friday night.
- Wennberg lifts Blue Jackets over Canucks 2-1 in shootout Updated: Feb-05-16 3:21 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Columbus coach John Tortorella wasn't looking for any special fanfare in his first visit to Vancouver since the Canucks fired him after a single season.
- McDavid scores in return, Oilers beat Jackets 5-1 Updated: Feb-03-16 1:16 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Connor McDavid's highlight-reel goal Tuesday night was eerily similar to the play that cracked his clavicle nearly three months ago.
- Dubinsky, Atkinson lead Blue Jackets over Canadiens again Updated: Jan-27-16 12:29 am
- Atkinson gets hat trick, Blue Jackets beat Canadiens 5-2 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:25 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Cam Atkinson helped deliver a rare feel-good night in Columbus, and maybe brought a puppy - or three- into a young fan's home.
- Spooner, Krug help Bruins beat Blue Jackets 3-2 in shootout Updated: Jan-23-16 11:15 pm
BOSTON - Bruins coach Claude Julien didn't think it was one of his team's better efforts. He certainly was glad, though, that Boston found a way to earn the extra point.
- Tortorella breaks ribs, will not coach Jackets on Saturday Updated: Jan-22-16 8:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella broke two ribs falling after a collision with forward Rene Bourque during an outdoor practice Friday and will not coach Saturday night at Boston.
- Rookie Bennett scores twice to send Calgary past Columbus Updated: Jan-21-16 11:34 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Calgary coach Bob Hartley credited Sam Bennett's scoring binge on the rookie standout's strong work ethic.
- Backstrom, Ovechkin power 1st-place Caps past Blue Jackets Updated: Jan-19-16 11:30 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A refreshed Braden Holtby handled an early push from Columbus until Washington's high-powered offense revved up.
- Johnson scores with 1:07 left, Jackets top Avalanche 2-1 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:44 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In a season when the Columbus Blue Jackets have been on the wrong side of bad bounces and injuries to key players, one swing of defensemen Jack Johnson's stick against Colorado changed their luck - at least for one game.
- Korpisalo makes 41 saves; Jackets end skid, beat Leafs 3-1 Updated: Jan-14-16 12:19 am
TORONTO - The Columbus Blue Jackets satisfied their demanding coach with their effort off the puck Wednesday night. Their goaltender was pretty good, too.
- NHL All-Star captain John Scott demoted by Arizona Coyotes Updated: Jan-13-16 9:00 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - An NHL All-Star captain has been demoted.
- Nelson's hat trick leads Isles to 5-2 win over Blue Jackets Updated: Jan-13-16 12:08 am
NEW YORK - Brock Nelson's timing couldn't have been better as the New York Islanders beat last-place Columbus for the third time this season.