- Blue Jackets recall defenseman Frederic St. Denis Updated: Mar-07-14 5:47 pm
- Blackhawks shuffle lines, beat Blue Jackets 6-1 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:32 am
- LA Kings pick up Marian Gaborik from Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-05-14 6:06 pm
- Blue Jackets fill need dealing for Oilers' Schultz Updated: Mar-05-14 3:56 pm
- Anisimov leads Blue Jackets, 4-2 over Stars Updated: Mar-04-14 11:14 pm
- Prout, Anisimov lift Blue Jackets over Maple Leafs Updated: Mar-03-14 11:48 pm
- Blue Jackets too much for Panthers 6-3 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:56 pm
- Henrique scores twice, Devils beat Columbus 5-2 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:53 pm
- Blue Jackets activate Marian Gaborik off IR list Updated: Feb-26-14 5:30 pm
- Blue Jackets upbeat as they return from Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 12:48 pm
- Blue Jackets put Tyutin on injured list Updated: Feb-24-14 5:45 pm
- McCarthy's goal helps Sharks beat Blue Jackets 3-2 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:17 am
- Boston and Columbus trade minor-leaguers Updated: Feb-07-14 5:34 pm
- Gaborik of Blue Jackets misses Sochi Games Updated: Feb-07-14 3:54 am
- Regehr's OT goal helps Kings beat Blue Jackets 2-1 Updated: Feb-07-14 2:21 am
- Columbus, Pittsburgh trade minor-league forwards Updated: Feb-06-14 5:50 pm
- Jackets' Gaborik to miss Olympics for Slovakia Updated: Feb-06-14 4:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenseman Frederic St. Denis from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Massachusetts
CHICAGO - Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Los Angeles Kings have struggled to score goals all season, and few NHL players do it better than a healthy, hungry Marian Gaborik.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - While Artem Anisimov has found another level of play, the Blue Jackets are still trying to find how to keep the pressure on as they chase a playoff spot.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It was a similar game - only with the Columbus Blue Jackets on the winning side - less than 48 hours later.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky says he's over the disappointment of Russia's Olympic failure in hockey. Now he's committed to getting the Columbus Blue Jackets into the playoffs.
SAN JOSE, California - John McCarthy and Tommy Wingels sent the San Jose Sharks into a nearly three-week Olympic break on a winning note.
LOS ANGELES - The struggling Los Angeles Kings won't play another game for 20 days because of the Olympic break. That will give them plenty of time to savor Robyn Regehr's first career overtime goal and try to figure out how to score more often.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Saying he was "extremely disappointed," Columbus Blue Jackets forward Marian Gaborik had to withdraw from the Slovakian Olympic team on Thursday because he is not fully recovered from a broken collarbone.