- Highway crews prepare Va roads for storm Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 pm
- Va state police crime assistance app now available Updated: Dec-07-13 3:59 pm
- Va. chief justice names commission members Updated: Dec-06-13 2:58 am
- Dec. 17-18 set for recount in Va. AG's race Updated: Dec-04-13 4:02 pm
- Va. police: 11 die in holiday weekend crashes Updated: Dec-03-13 3:07 am
- VDOT says bridge-tunnel undamaged by water deluge Updated: Nov-28-13 11:56 am
- Va. gov ending term with scandal-stained year Updated: Nov-28-13 11:23 am
- Tunnel tolls foes ask Va court to revisit case Updated: Nov-27-13 6:43 am
- VDOT to lift lane closures through the holiday Updated: Nov-26-13 3:13 am
- Rick Perry to speak at Virginia GOP retreat Updated: Nov-26-13 3:05 am
- State certification keeps Dem ahead in Va. AG race Updated: Nov-25-13 4:21 pm
- Henry deputy on leave following fatal accident Updated: Nov-25-13 12:53 pm
- Fire investigated at VDOT building Updated: Nov-23-13 3:29 pm
- Va. state senator: 'Some wounds won't heal' Updated: Nov-22-13 1:26 pm
- Va. looks into treatment of state senator's son Updated: Nov-20-13 6:22 pm
- Va.'s governor-elect pays visit to NY hometown Updated: Nov-18-13 7:49 am
- Dems nominate Lewis to fill Va. Senate seat Updated: Nov-17-13 1:23 pm
- Va State Police ID 3 killed in weekend crash Updated: Nov-12-13 3:35 pm
- VDOT to study Lynchburg Expressway safety flaws Updated: Nov-11-13 6:46 am
- McAuliffe promises bipartisanship as governor Updated: Nov-06-13 5:19 pm
- Va. AG's race remains undecided day later Updated: Nov-06-13 5:08 pm
- GOP Del. Lingamfelter wins in 31st District Updated: Nov-06-13 3:12 pm
- Dem senator wins Va.'s lt. gov's race Updated: Nov-06-13 4:32 am
- McAuliffe elected governor of Va. over Cuccinelli Updated: Nov-06-13 1:47 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - State highways crews are treating roads in Virginia ahead of an expected ice storm.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia residents can now use a mobile phone app to report suspicious or criminal activity to state police.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Supreme Court Justice S. Bernard Goodwyn will chair a commission to recommend ways to improve legal services for low-income residents in civil cases.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The recount in Virginia's historically close race for attorney general has been scheduled for Dec. 17 and 18.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia State Police say 11 people were killed in traffic crashes in the state over the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A state transportation spokeswoman says the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel wasn't damaged when a fire suppression and valve system was activated by accident.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Bob McDonnell's national profile ascended fast in four years as Virginia governor.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Opponents of tolls on two Hampton Road tunnels are asking the Virginia Supreme Court to revisit their case.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Transportation is lifting lane closures during the Thanksgiving holiday period.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Texas Gov. Rick Perry will be a featured speaker at the annual Donald W. Huffman Republican Party of Virginia Advance.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A recount is looming larger in the historic race for Virginia attorney general, despite the state's certification of the Democrat's 165-vote lead.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Virginia State Police say a pedestrian struck and killed by a Henry County deputy's cruiser stepped into the road.
CHESTERFIELD, Virginia - Authorities are investigating a fire at the Virginia Department of Transportation's Richmond district complex in Chesterfield County.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - State Sen. Creigh (kree) Deeds has made his first public statement since being released from a hospital where he was treated for stab wounds inflicted by his son, who later killed himself.
HOT SPRINGS, Virginia - Gus Deeds, the son of Virginia state Sen. Creigh Deeds, was a talented musician known for his stories and his smarts, someone who could carry on conversations ranging from music theory to theology.
SYRACUSE, New York - Virginia governor-elect Terry McAuliffe has paid a visit to his upstate New York hometown to help his mother celebrate her 92nd birthday.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Delegate Lynwood Lewis has won the Democratic nomination to replace Ralph Northam in the Virginia Senate.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia State Police say three family members were killed in a crash in Prince George County over the weekend.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - State transportation officials plan to review the Lynchburg Expressway for safety flaws and present solutions to the city.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe phoned Republican lawmakers Wednesday to talk about ways he can work with them once he takes office, saying voters are looking for bipartisanship over showmanship.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The race for attorney general in Virginia remained undecided Wednesday, with a recount looking increasingly likely.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Del. Scott Lingamfelter's Democratic challenger in the 31st District has conceded the race to the Republican incumbent.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Democrat Ralph Northam made his biggest mark in the state Senate speaking out against attempts to limit abortion rights, but he's expanding his sights as Virginia's next lieutenant governor.
TYSONS CORNER, Virginia - Terry McAuliffe wrested the governor's office from Republicans on Tuesday, capping an acrimonious campaign that was driven by a crush of negative advertising, non-stop accusations of dodgy dealings and a tea party-backed nominee who tested the limits of swing-voting Virginia.