- West Virginians warned about Social Security scam Updated: Mar-11-14 2:53 am
- Va. taking long-term review of NC coal ash spill Updated: Mar-10-14 3:37 pm
- Convicted ex-Va. lawmaker says he remains upbeat Updated: Mar-09-14 3:29 pm
- General Assembly adjourns without Va. budget Updated: Mar-09-14 8:53 am
- Bills of note that passed in 2014 Va. session Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- McAuliffe to call special session on budget Updated: Mar-07-14 7:31 pm
- Winter weather creating slick roads in western Va Updated: Mar-07-14 5:49 am
- Va. attorney general warns of deed solicitation Updated: Mar-07-14 2:40 am
- Va. goes over budget on highway snow removal Updated: Mar-05-14 6:58 pm
- AP Exclusive: Va. executive mansion in disarray Updated: Mar-05-14 5:42 pm
- House Republicans kill Marcus appointment Updated: Mar-05-14 2:49 pm
- APNewsBreak: Delaware lacks lethal injection drugs Updated: Mar-05-14 2:32 pm
- Va Supreme Court to hear police recruit death suit Updated: Mar-05-14 7:34 am
- Va. lawmakers present resolution to Byrd family Updated: Mar-04-14 3:16 pm
- Police say storm factor in 3 traffic deaths in Va. Updated: Mar-04-14 6:36 am
- Va. GOP leader urges feds to probe appointment Updated: Mar-03-14 5:50 pm
- Va. traffic fatality blamed on winter storm Updated: Mar-03-14 3:39 pm
- Winter storm bears down on much of Virginia Updated: Mar-03-14 2:28 pm
- Virginia has history of opposition to public aid Updated: Mar-03-14 1:13 pm
- Va State Police respond to 300-plus crashes Updated: Mar-03-14 11:46 am
- Va. ag, forestry exports girdling the globe Updated: Mar-02-14 11:58 am
- Va.'s top 10 farm exports, top 10 destinations Updated: Mar-02-14 11:55 am
- Man deemed unfit for trial in Va. trooper's death Updated: Feb-28-14 1:52 pm
- Justices revive White House gate crasher's lawsuit Updated: Feb-28-14 1:15 pm
- Va bill could impact Dominion Power rates Updated: Feb-28-14 9:25 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - State Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is warning West Virginians about a scam involving social security benefits.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia is examining any potential long-term environmental damage from a North Carolina coal ash spill on the Dan River and will hold Duke Energy "fully accountable" if any is found, the director of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality said Monday.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A former Virginia legislator convicted of bribery and extortion says he doesn't believe he deserves to be in prison, but he remains upbeat.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia lawmakers left Richmond Saturday without accomplishing their most important task: passing a roughly $96 billion budget for the next two years.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Mental health, ethics reform, electric rates and Sunday hunting are some of the top bills emerging from the General Assembly.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Friday he plans to call lawmakers back to the Capitol on March 24 to pass the state's budget.
SALEM, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Transportation says a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain is creating slick roads in part of western Virginia.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Attorney General Mark Herring is warning Virginians to beware of companies offering to sell them a copy of the deed to their home.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia highway officials say the state is likely to exceed its $157 million snow removal budget by more than $100 million.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The National Governors Association convention was fast approaching, promising an important stage for her politically ascendant husband. Organizers were pressing Gov. Bob McDonnell for details on his wife's part of the agenda, and he felt she was being distracted.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Longtime Republican operative Boyd Marcus' appointment to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board likely won't last much longer.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware has 17 condemned prisoners facing the death penalty, but no means of executing any of them.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Supreme Court of Virginia has agreed to hear a case involving the death of a Norfolk police recruit.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia General Assembly on Tuesday presented a resolution honoring the life of the late U.S. Sen. Harry F. Byrd Jr. to members of his family, but most of the state's black lawmakers declined to participate.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia State Police say storm-slickened roads were factors in three traffic deaths.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Republican Party chairman on Monday urged federal prosecutors to investigate Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's appointment of a longtime GOP operative to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
AMELIA, Virginia - The winter storm is being blamed for a traffic fatality in Virginia.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Virginia was pelted Monday with a wintry mix of snow and sleet from the mountains to the coast that prompted school closings, flight cancellations and government agency closures.
RICHMOND, Virginia - In pushing for a large scale expansion of Medicaid eligibility, Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe isn't just up against House Republicans who are leery of supporting a key aspect of President Obama's signature health care law. He's also trying to upend the commonwealth's long tradition of resistance to public aid.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Authorities are reporting mostly minor traffic crashes on Virginia roadways during the height of the winter storm.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Farmer Kevin Engel grows soybeans, wheat, barley and corn across 17 counties in Virginia, but he's really a global businessman.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia's top 10 agricultural and forest exports:
DINWIDDIE, Virginia - A Chesterfield County man has been declared mentally incompetent to stand trial for the shooting death of a Virginia state trooper.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Supreme Court has revived White House gate crasher Tareq Salahi's $50 million lawsuit against a company he and his ex-wife hired to promote their reality television careers.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia lawmakers have sent a bill to Gov. Terry McAuliffe's desk that may impact rates for Dominion Virginia power customers.