- Prater kicks record 64-yard field goal Updated: Dec-08-13 11:08 pm
- Titans can't slow down Broncos in 51-28 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 11:03 pm
- Prater, Manning lead Broncos, 51-28 over Tennessee Updated: Dec-08-13 10:42 pm
- Colts fall to Bengals 42-28, later clinch title Updated: Dec-08-13 7:46 pm
- Bengals beat Colts 42-28 to stay perfect at home Updated: Dec-08-13 7:44 pm
- Wes Welker leaves Broncos game with concussion Updated: Dec-08-13 6:17 pm
- Bailey misses his 10th game of the season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:10 pm
- Bengals' Whitworth moves to guard vs Colts Updated: Dec-08-13 11:59 am
- Toler, 2 other Colts don't make trip to Cincinnati Updated: Dec-07-13 6:08 pm
- Titans promote Preston from practice squad Updated: Dec-07-13 5:46 pm
- Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak Updated: Dec-06-13 5:50 pm
- Texans fire special teams coach Updated: Dec-06-13 4:16 pm
- Titans to evaluate TE Walker before trip to Denver Updated: Dec-06-13 3:55 pm
- Bradley to caution Jaguars about brash remarks Updated: Dec-06-13 3:43 pm
- Broncos steamed over Manning's cold critics Updated: Dec-06-13 1:06 pm
- Jones-Drew getting MRI on strained hamstring Updated: Dec-06-13 11:12 am
- Jaguars hand Texans 11th straight loss, 27-20 Updated: Dec-06-13 3:44 am
- Texans flagged 14 times in 27-20 loss at Jaguars Updated: Dec-06-13 1:07 am
- Jaguars hand Texans 11th straight loss, 27-20 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:44 am
- Texans FB Jones active against former team Updated: Dec-05-13 7:16 pm
- Colts aren't the same without WR Wayne Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Titans DT Jurrell Casey having breakout season Updated: Dec-05-13 5:05 pm
- Hope, others from NFL to serve pizza for charity Updated: Dec-05-13 4:03 am
- Facing Manning painful reminder of QB Titans lost Updated: Dec-04-13 7:36 pm
- Rugby star eager to prove himself with Colts Updated: Dec-04-13 6:23 pm
DENVER - Matt Prater had a cold, and was dealing with icy temperatures and history as he lined up to kick the frigid football from his 46-yard line.
DENVER - It was cold enough for Mike Munchak. Just not windy or wet like he had hoped.
DENVER - Peyton Manning and Matt Prater were more about big numbers than the little one Sunday.
CINCINNATI - The Colts thought they had BenJarvus Green-Ellis down near the goal line.
CINCINNATI - A disputed call went the Bengals' way - not that they absolutely needed it.
DENVER - Broncos receiver Wes Welker left Sunday's game against Tennessee before halftime with a concussion.
DENVER - Champ Bailey is missing his 10th game of the season, sitting out against Tennessee a week after returning against Kansas City.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts will be missing two starters Sunday at Cincinnati.
HOUSTON - Gary Kubiak pulled the Texans out of the NFL basement and remains the only coach to take them to the playoffs.
HOUSTON - The Texans have fired special teams coordinator Joe Marciano.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans could be without tight end Delanie Walker on Sunday when they play the Denver Broncos.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley let his players jump around on the field, dance in the locker room and hoot and holler as much as they wanted Thursday night.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos are steamed over suggestions by Peyton Manning's critics that the four-time MVP crumbles in the cold.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars played 299 games without having a non-quarterback throw a touchdown pass.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Houston Texans added a new wrinkle to their season-long woes.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have gone from the worst team in the NFL to the hottest team in the AFC.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't the same team without Reggie Wayne.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jurrell Casey wants to record 19 sacks this year, one more than Titans assistant coach Keith Millard ever got in setting the NFL's single-season mark for defensive tackles.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Former Titans safety Chris Hope and some other current and former Titans will be serving pizzas for charity next week.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has no time to think about what could have or would have been if Peyton Manning had chosen to be a Titan in March 2012.
INDIANAPOLIS - Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.