- Jaguars re-sign QB Henne to 2-year contract Updated: Mar-07-14 5:59 pm
- Titans ready to spend when free agency starts Updated: Mar-07-14 1:54 pm
- Indianapolis re-signs punter Pat McAfee Updated: Mar-07-14 1:11 pm
- Titans DE Pitoitua agrees to multi-year deal Updated: Mar-07-14 10:57 am
- Colts cut Satele, make tenders to 3 free agents Updated: Mar-06-14 4:14 pm
- Colts sign free agent LB D'Qwell Jackson Updated: Mar-06-14 3:52 pm
- Jaguars sign 3 pending free agents to contracts Updated: Mar-06-14 2:00 pm
- Jaguars release veteran starting G Uche Nwaneri Updated: Mar-04-14 12:45 pm
- Titans sign S Bernard Pollard to multi-year deal Updated: Mar-03-14 7:00 pm
- Titans agree to one-year deal with Jackie Battle Updated: Feb-28-14 4:54 pm
- With 15 years of sellouts, Titans busy wooing fans Updated: Feb-18-14 9:02 pm
- NFL reminds teams to mind combine questions Updated: Feb-18-14 6:50 pm
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with DE Lane Updated: Feb-17-14 4:26 pm
- More Texans get health plans on federal website Updated: Feb-12-14 5:43 pm
- Jaguars hire Shamash to complete 2014 staff Updated: Feb-12-14 5:33 pm
- Rams hire Gregg Williams as defensive coordinator Updated: Feb-12-14 3:52 pm
- Lions announce hiring of Cooter Updated: Feb-10-14 6:48 pm
- Colts waive offensive lineman Justin Anderson Updated: Feb-10-14 5:30 pm
- Jaguars hire 2 assistants, athletic trainer Updated: Feb-10-14 2:24 pm
- Titans hire Toriscelli as sports medicine director Updated: Feb-07-14 2:23 pm
- AP source: Jaguars offer Trulock head trainer job Updated: Feb-06-14 11:09 pm
- Texans complete assistant coaching hires Updated: Feb-05-14 8:33 pm
- Florida hires Mike Peterson to football staff Updated: Feb-05-14 7:12 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne - and making him the starter.
INDIANAPOLIS - Punter Pat McAfee is staying in Indianapolis.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans defensive end Ropati Pitoitua has agreed to terms on a multi-year contract to remain with the team.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts made a flurry of moves Thursday, releasing starting center Samson Satele and making qualifying offers to three players set to become free agents next week.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts needed a linebacker. D'Qwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms on a one-year deal with running back Jackie Battle.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Rhonda and Kevin Lawrence have had season tickets for the Titans since their start in Tennessee and couldn't help but notice all the empty seats around them in the upper deck at LP Field.
INDIANAPOLIS - NFL teams will spend this week's annual scouting combine trying to get answers out of college prospects.
HOUSTON - More than 207,000 Texans have used the federal website to purchase health insurance under President Barack Obama's overhaul.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have hired Dan Shamash as defensive quality control coach.
ST. LOUIS - Gregg Williams is returning to the Rams as defensive coordinator, the first time he will lead a defense since he lost his job in New Orleans amid the fallout from the team's bounty scandal.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts have waived injury-prone offensive lineman Justin Anderson. He was Indy's seventh-round draft pick in 2012 but never played in a game.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have hired Robert Saleh as linebackers coach and Scottie Hazelton as assistant linebackers coach.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have hired Todd Toriscelli as their director of sports medicine.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A person familiar with the hiring process says the Jacksonville Jaguars have offered North Carolina's Scott Trulock a position as head athletic trainer.
HOUSTON - Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien has completed his coaching staff, hiring 16 coaches led by defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel, and retaining Bob Ligashesky, who took over as special teams coordinator in December.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida has hired retired NFL linebacker Mike Peterson to a full-time position on the weight-training staff.