- N. Dakota man dies in RV park crash near Williston Updated: Nov-30-13 11:01 am
- ND troopers out in force day before Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-27-13 7:04 am
- ND AG: University system broke open records law Updated: Nov-22-13 8:20 pm
- Dalrymple appoints McEvers to ND Supreme Court Updated: Nov-18-13 5:15 pm
- ND AG says city took too long to release records Updated: Nov-08-13 4:52 pm
- ND Supreme Court hears Kalmio appeal Updated: Nov-06-13 10:04 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a Williston man was killed in an alcohol-related crash at an RV park near the city.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Chances are good that people driving on a North Dakota highway Wednesday will see a Highway Patrol trooper.
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota University System officials were at fault in an open records dispute over deleted emails of North Dakota State University President Dean Bresciani, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said in a ruling released Friday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has appointed East Central District Court Judge Lisa Fair McEvers, of Fargo, to the North Dakota Supreme Court.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has issued an opinion saying the city of Golva violated the state's open records laws by taking three months to respond to a request for records.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The attorney for a man accused of killing the mother of his child and three other people in Minot in January 2011 says the judge in the case improperly admitted hearsay evidence about Omar Mohamed Kalmio's past.