- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Mar-06-14 2:14 pm
- Alabama House to debate stringent abortion ban Updated: Mar-03-14 7:41 pm
- Lawmakers unhappy with North Dakota building snafu Updated: Feb-28-14 6:14 pm
- Governor appoints judge in East Central district Updated: Feb-26-14 12:56 pm
- Supreme Court denies appeal in 1991 Fargo murder Updated: Feb-14-14 6:31 pm
Minot Daily News, Minot, March 4, 2014
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama House is set to debate four abortion bills Tuesday, including a "fetal heartbeat" measure that supporters and opponents agree will likely face an immediate court challenge if it becomes law - and in some ways that's exactly what proponents want.
FARGO, North Dakota - Grand Forks lawmakers on both sides of the aisle said Friday they are unhappy with the way the sale of a University of North Dakota building was handled and an apology from the interim chancellor of the university system doesn't fix the situation.
FARGO, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple on Wednesday appointed longtime Fargo attorney Thomas Olson to a judgeship in the East Central Judicial District.
FARGO, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court has denied an appeal by a man convicted of murdering another man in Fargo in 1991.