- Governors in the Dakotas make friendly bet on football game Updated: Oct-01-15 12:46 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple and South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard have made a friendly wager on the outcome of this weekend's football matchup between North Dakota State University and South Dakota State.
- North Dakota Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley won't run for governor Updated: Sep-28-15 6:06 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley announced Monday that he won't seek the Republican endorsement to be North Dakota's next governor.
- Bus and 3 semis crash in dense fog, no serious injuries Updated: Sep-25-15 4:22 pm
KINDRED, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a school bus and three semi-trucks collided in dense fog at an intersection near Kindred but there were no serious injuries.
- Troopers crack down on right-of-way violations Updated: Sep-18-15 4:44 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota state troopers in the southwest part of the state have been cracking down on right-of-way violations at intersections.
- ND aims to standardize sex offender reporting requirements Updated: Sep-17-15 6:54 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota lawmakers are working to standardize registration requirements for convicted sex offenders, whose numbers have nearly doubled in the past decade with a rise in the state's population spurred by a robust oil-driven economy.
- Aviation pioneer John Odegard gets North Dakota's top honor Updated: Sep-17-15 3:50 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - John D. Odegard, a North Dakota aviation pioneer and founder of the University of North Dakota aerospace school that bears his name, will receive the 42nd Theodore Roosevelt Rough Rider Award, Gov. Jack Dalrymple said Thursday.
- Man killed in crash on Mandan's Main Street identified Updated: Sep-14-15 7:02 am
MANDAN, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol has identified a Mandan man who died in a crash on the city's Main Street.
- Gay rights group seeking $124,000 from North Dakota Updated: Sep-09-15 6:43 pm
A national gay rights group that sued North Dakota on behalf of a same-sex couple is seeking $124,000 in legal fees, a figure the organization calls modest compared with amounts other states have paid after similar lawsuits.
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says no run for North Dakota governor Updated: Sep-09-15 12:56 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp said Wednesday that she won't run for North Dakota governor, a setback for Democrats' hopes of claiming the top office in the Republican-dominated state.