- GOP's Hoeven, Dalrymple mum on presidential endorsement Updated: May-04-16 7:04 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Republican U.S. Sen. John Hoeven and GOP Gov. Jack Dalrymple say they are not endorsing a candidate for president, even though Donald Trump is now the party's presumptive nominee.
- Stenehjem: University System complied with open records laws Updated: May-04-16 7:03 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says the North Dakota University System did not violate the state's open records laws in dealing with a request from the system's former chief auditor.
- Most ND highway load restrictions to be lifted Thursday Updated: May-04-16 4:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Department of Transportation says the majority of load restrictions will be lifted on Thursday for the state's highways.
- Attorney General: 3 organizations violated open meeting laws Updated: May-01-16 9:50 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem found that three Richland County organizations violated state open meetings law in conducting two special meetings in November.
- Attorney general says Golva violated open records law Updated: Apr-28-16 7:11 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says the city of Golva violated the state's open records law by inadequately meeting a request for city financial records.
- Highway Patrol 'Trooper on a Bus' program coming to Mandan Updated: Apr-27-16 7:06 pm
MANDAN, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol is bringing its "Trooper on a Bus" campaign to Mandan.
- Hurdles exist using CO2 to boost oil output in North Dakota. Updated: Apr-27-16 3:34 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Significant barriers exist in using carbon dioxide to enhance oil recovery in North Dakota but the "long-term prize" could be billions of extra barrels of oil, a consultant told lawmakers Wednesday.
- Lawmakers concerned with angel fund tax credit transparency Updated: Apr-26-16 7:36 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota lawmakers serving on the interim Political Subdivisions Taxation Committee said Tuesday they're concerned about a lack of transparency related to angel fund tax credits.
- Authorities: Park River man killed in ATV rollover Updated: Apr-26-16 1:59 pm
PARK RIVER, North Dakota - Authorities say a 45-year-old Park River man has been killed in an all-terrain vehicle rollover accident in Walsh County.
- North Dakota lawmakers aim for angel fund accountability Updated: Apr-26-16 6:48 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota legislative committee is working to ensure more oversight of so-called angel funds.
- Stenehjem says Wahpeton senior services groups violated law Updated: Apr-23-16 9:12 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says three senior services organizations in Richland County violated the state's open meetings laws.
- North Dakota law enforcement cracks down on impaired driving Updated: Apr-15-16 7:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Law enforcement agencies in North Dakota made hundreds of extra traffic stops in March during a monthlong campaign aimed at impaired driving.
- Darlymple, Hoeven back Stenehjem for North Dakota governor Updated: Apr-14-16 12:55 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Gov. Jack Darlymple and U.S. Sen. John Hoeven are supporting Republican-endorsed candidates in statewide races, including Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem for governor.
- Democrat running for North Dakota treasurer to close agency Updated: Apr-12-16 3:27 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota state Treasurer Kelly Schmidt is fighting to save her job and the agency itself.
- Burgum tabs Watford City mayor as gubernatorial running mate Updated: Apr-07-16 5:17 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Republican gubernatorial candidate Doug Burgum chose Watford City Mayor Brent Sanford as his lieutenant governor running mate on Thursday, less than two weeks after Sanford proclaimed he was "all in" for Burgum's GOP foe.
- North Dakota governor says he won't call for special session Updated: Apr-05-16 3:53 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Republican Gov. Jack Dalrymple has rejected a request by Democratic leaders who believe a special session is needed to deal with the state's projected budget shortfall.
- Fargo businessman running for governor for Libertarian Party Updated: Apr-05-16 1:52 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo businessman and entrepreneur is the Libertarian Party candidate for North Dakota governor.