- Bismarck man gets $300 speeding ticket for going 137 mph Updated: Jul-31-15 5:52 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A 19-year-old Bismarck man has been cited for speeding after the state Highway Patrol clocked him driving 137 mph on Interstate 94.
- North Dakota Supreme Court rules in toll bridge dispute Updated: Jul-31-15 11:55 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court has ruled in favor of Fargo and Moorhead, Minnesota, in a dispute over a toll bridge between the two cities.
- Hundreds of new laws to take effect in North Dakota Updated: Jul-31-15 10:20 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Hundreds of new laws are set to take effect in North Dakota, including one that will make it easier to buy alcohol on Sundays and another that will allow concealed-carry permit holders to bring their guns to more places.
- AG signs letter asking EPA to delay implementing water rule Updated: Jul-29-15 5:34 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem joined counterparts and other officials in 30 other states in asking the Environmental Protection Agency to delay the implementation of a new federal water rule.
- Attorney General: ND crime per capita up 4.4 percent in 2014 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:06 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's crime rate per capita last year rose 4.4 percent from 2013, due in part to a "worrisome" record increase in illegal drug activity in the state, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said Wednesday.
- Weekend pickup rollover kills 23-year-old Williston man Updated: Jul-27-15 6:02 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A weekend rollover in northwest North Dakota killed a 23-year-old Williston man.
- Patrol names Tioga resident who died after one-car crash Updated: Jul-23-15 7:40 pm
TIOGA, North Dakota - The state Highway Patrol has identified an 84-year-old North Dakotan who died after a single-vehicle crash Sunday.
- Court agrees with tossing strict North Dakota abortion law Updated: Jul-22-15 5:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal appeals court agreed Wednesday that one of the nation's most restrictive abortion laws is unconstitutional - a North Dakota statute banning abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected as early as six weeks into a pregnancy.
- New US Highway 83 bypass will include added flood protection Updated: Jul-13-15 8:32 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The planned expansion to four lanes of all portions of the U.S Highway 83 bypass around the west side of Minot will include intersection improvements and flood protection measures.
- 75-year-old man dies when semi strikes bike on Highway 46 Updated: Jul-11-15 11:58 am
ALFRED, North Dakota - A 75 year-old man is dead after a semi hit his bicycle on Highway 46 just east of Alfred in Stutsman County.