- Wicker to speak at MSU graduation Updated: Dec-08-13 12:05 pm
- College Board OKs 5 schools to raise tuition Updated: Nov-21-13 3:20 pm
- Court of Appeals to hear cases at Miss. State Updated: Nov-16-13 10:11 am
- MSU, Leland receive NEA grant for Jim Henson park Updated: Nov-07-13 4:49 am
- Medical: What is social media telling scientists about... Updated: Nov-06-13 3:48 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., will speak to fall semester graduates at Mississippi State University on Saturday in Starkville.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Tuition is going up at five of Mississippi's eight public universities.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Court of Appeals heads to the campus of Mississippi State University on Wednesday to hear oral arguments in two cases.
LELAND, Mississippi - The future home of Leland's Jim Henson Creative Park will be funded, in part, by a recent $25,000 federal grant resulting from collaboration between the city and Mississippi State University.
All those postings, tweets, Flickr uploads and other social media interactions we have every day add up to a wealth of opportunity for scientists. Simply by inhabiting our digital haunts, observers can learn volumes about how we feel, determine where it's safe to eat, even plot the passing of a storm.