- Correction: Supreme Court-Campaign Advisers story Updated: Apr-28-16 2:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - In a story April 27 about Idaho Supreme Court candidate advisers, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the communications adviser for candidate Clive Strong. It's Melinda Nothern, not Northern.
- Idaho court affirms ruling throwing out blood-draw test Updated: Apr-26-16 7:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court has affirmed a northern Idaho judge's decision to toss out blood-draw test results in a fatal crash case because police failed to get a search warrant.
- Records: Broadband deal had called for $7.2 million payment Updated: Apr-21-16 4:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho officials initially agreed to pay $7.2 million in a settlement over an illegal state contract that provided broadband in public schools.
- 4 candidates vie for open Idaho Supreme Court seat Updated: Apr-19-16 9:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - One of the most important races in the upcoming May primary election is an open spot on the Idaho Supreme Court, but the little-known position isn't expected to draw voters despite attracting a wide range of candidates.
- Agency requests more time on broadband repayment decision Updated: Apr-06-16 4:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The head of Idaho's Department of Administration says he's requesting more time to decide if the agency will try to recover money paid out under the illegal $60 million broadband contract.
- Correction: Attorney General-Broadband story Updated: Apr-04-16 4:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - In a story April 1 about Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden and the broadband lawsuit, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of the director of the Idaho Department of Administration. His name is Bob Geddes, not Bob Goeddes.
- AP FACT CHECK: Disputes in AG fight sometimes off the mark Updated: Apr-03-16 10:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - Words matter when it comes to legal battles. But in the fight between Idaho lawmakers and Attorney General Lawrence Wasden, it can be difficult navigating the multiple verbal barbs that have been recently lodged at the state's top legal officer.