- Fresno State runs past San Jose State 69-56 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:32 am
- No. 13 San Diego State downs Fresno State 82-67 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:33 am
- Fresno State loses to No. 13 San Diego State 82-67 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:30 am
- Fresno St. leads early, beats Boise St. 76-56 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:18 pm
- Fresno State edges Utah State 79-76 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:23 pm
- Sobey's 26 sparks Wyoming past Fresno St, 72-66 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:28 pm
- Fresno State over Colorado State 75-66 Updated: Feb-16-14 12:15 am
SAN JOSE, California - Paul Watson made 4 of 8 3-point attempts, totaling 16 points, to lead Fresno State to a dominating 69-56 victory over San Jose State Saturday night.
FRESNO, California - Xavier Thames had been struggling with his shot for weeks until a step-back 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer Saturday night seemed to snap San Diego State's top scorer out of his funk.
FRESNO, California - Fresno State coach Rodney Terry didn't like what he saw just before halftime.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris scored 26 points, 20 of those in a dominating first half, and Fresno State stayed in control for a 76-56 victory over Boise State on Wednesday night.
LOGAN, Utah - Tyler Johnson scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Fresno State survived a late rally to edge Utah State 79-76 Saturday night.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nathan Sobey scored a career-high 26 points and Larry Nance Jr. added 17, but suffered a knee injury, putting a damper on Wyoming's 72-66 victory over Fresno State on Tuesday, which snapped the Bulldogs' five-game winning streak.
FRESNO, California - Tyler Johnson scored 18 points with six rebounds as Fresno State defeated Colorado State 75-66 on Saturday night.